Did you mean: 

GPU TWEAK II version 1.3.4.1 is out.

Erwin05
Level 10
No info.
8 REPLIES 8

Defin4ar
Level 7
Thanks for heads up...not much view on that thread lately.

I'll report as soon it got installed.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)

Is it just me that cant access the download?
Get "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" at anything I try to download from the asus page.

The damn thing is buggy. At least v1.3.3.2 was. If you double click on the number field to manually type a number for the specified field category, it changes the power target %. I had power target set to +10 (00110) and then changed the numbers on the memory which for some reason brought the power target down to 00108 instead of 00110 but still shows the +10. User defined setting on core while clicking on Linear then backing out without saving seems to show it applied when it didn't as going back in shows it's still highlighted red. It's these kind of little bugs that makes me weary of this app. MSI burner seems a more safer bet.

Defin4ar
Level 7
Got it installed fine. Oc, Gaming, Silent Mode are working fine reporting the values. User Mode stays stable when i choose the settings, power target (%) too, but the GPU Clock (MHz) can be use only with the slide because the little arrow is not always responding and this makes it not so accurate for fine tuning. Fan speed (%) when saving revert back to +0 when setting "Manual".
Works better than v13.3.2 on mine. Still doesn't launch at session start up (once in a while).
I do not have balloon tips in the system tray but icons show up.

I might keep this one for a while.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)

Erwin05
Level 10
Asus gpu tweak doesnt start with this version.

I have to start the program myself by clicking the desktop shortcut icon.

Then it starts, the program doesnt start with windows.

Cold boot.

Can confirm this update does still not auto start for me despite having this setting on in the settings menu.

What is causing this issue? Anyone know?

It also seems a little buggy. selecting OC mode seems to switch between Auto and User defined fan profiles.

Is there anyway to clear any user created fan profiles it may be picking up on?

It never works for me and my two ASUS GTX1080-A8G-GAMING cards... I have to remove all the other monitoring software for it to even pop up, then it defaults to -140 on the memory clock? if I click OC mode the screen just blanks out and dies. Will do something else wierd on other reinstalls... like no monitoring, etc..

Bahz
Level 12
Thanks for all the feedback, all of this is going to the software team. We'll work on fixing all the mentioned bugs as soon as possible.