cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a great idea for a custom notebook!

bLaZiNgGreeK
Level 7
Hello i have a great idea for special order/delivery if its possible to make those, i have some issues with my hands and playing World of Warcraft with only 4 fingers and it works great. Ive been playing on a mac but the performance isnt great, i want better graphics! Ive always wanted a ROG computer (laptop) and been looking on those for a while now. The only sad thing is the mousepad on mac is perfect for my hands with the mouseclick on it. Gaming laptop has the mouse click seprately from the pad, usaly right under with the right and left click. What im asking is it possible to make a special order/delivery for me with the mouseclick on the mousepad like on mac, i know samsung ultrabook do the same but those are bad and the mouseclick on the mousepad is very hard and its like glue grip. I hope you can answer me and help me with this, i know it can become more expensive since its special order.
2 REPLIES 2

korimitsu
Level 7
bLaZiNgGreeK wrote:
Hello i have a great idea for special order/delivery if its possible to make those, i have some issues with my hands and playing World of Warcraft with only 4 fingers and it works great. Ive been playing on a mac but the performance isnt great, i want better graphics! Ive always wanted a ROG computer (laptop) and been looking on those for a while now. The only sad thing is the mousepad on mac is perfect for my hands with the mouseclick on it. Gaming laptop has the mouse click seprately from the pad, usaly right under with the right and left click. What im asking is it possible to make a special order/delivery for me with the mouseclick on the mousepad like on mac, i know samsung ultrabook do the same but those are bad and the mouseclick on the mousepad is very hard and its like glue grip. I hope you can answer me and help me with this, i know it can become more expensive since its special order.

I don't think you can make that custom order, but you can buy the Apple Trackpad independently, it has a lot of room to move your fingers.

httuner
Level 9
If your going to buy the Apple Trackpad independently; you may as well get a nice gaming mouse? What your asking for is not possible; They just won't do it; however with enough money I'm sure someones willing to make it work for you_ How do you play WoW with the trackpad? lol sorry I play it too but can't do it without a mouse; I find it quite amazing that you can. 😄