cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onboard Lan giving Error

Retired
Not applicable
A while back my on-board lan stopped working, its been giving me a error in device manager that reads: This device cannot start. (Code 10). I have tried reinstalling the OS but it is still the same, it seems to be hardware related. Just looking for some input as to what it could be and how to resolve it. Also since it happened i switched to wireless lan and whenever i transfer files across the network or download my pc lags up bad the mouse will jump all over and doesn't respond when i hit a button sometimes, it is just really annoying and it does it with usb and pci wifi cards. So if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know.
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
You could try using Windows to manage your wireless connections and just uninstall whatever software for configuring or monitoring wireless that you have. This might cause the lag you experience.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
your NIC card probably went out. i would send it in for warranty

Retired
Not applicable
Can the board be advance rma? and how does that work?

V2-V3
Level 8
Yes the Rampage III Extreme Motherboard can be cross shipped through the Premium RMA service

ASUS Premium RMA Service
ASUS Premium Service is a limited warranty service allowing cross-ship replacements on qualified motherboard models.

In order to perform a Advance Swap Program for cross-ship of replacement, you will have to provide ASUS with a valid credit card.

The non-functional or defective parts must be returned to ASUS within 14 days of submitting the warranty replacement request.

Please call ASUS Customer Service (510-739-3777) for additional information.