cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Should have downloadable Windows 7 Custom themes avalible to download!

Retired
Not applicable
So yeah my idea is to have a theme section where you can download ASUS and ROG themed themes!
Anybody?
16 REPLIES 16

martin_metal_88
Level 8
Well if you know some good site to download theme you can make a thread in the off topic?
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

Retired
Not applicable
I was wondering if someone else knew.... i hope ASUS ROG can make a ROG theme i would really love it if they make it look really cool

martin_metal_88
Level 8
ho ok. Then I don't know. I don't think asus really think of doing that since it's not really hardware related but maybe if you post this on few form you will find someone that know how to do it that will find it a good idea 😉
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

I can get the windows " start button" to look like the RoG one, How can I do that?

ahlot18
Level 8
Asus Orb http://nishelou.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3cg0qo

Crosshair V Formula AM3+
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T
8,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (Kingston hyper X)
Crossfire X Radeon 6870
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1

Retired
Not applicable
i wish we had the time to create themes but at the moment we dont. would gladly share the communities' awesome work though!

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I've just completed a custom folder set for the major Windows Vista/7 Folder Group Please do look them over and let me know what you think of the first set I've ever made...

it's at: http://daemoncantor.deviantart.com

imelqui
Level 7
hey DaemonCantor. how can i change the folder icons?how to apply that?