cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TurboV EVO & AI Suite Fail to Run/Give Errors help...

thedvs
Level 7
Downloaded the latest versions from asus of both TurboV Evo & AI Suite.

When I run Turbov... I get an error box with flashobj.dll quoted when i click any thing on evo (flashobj.dll is in the turbov dir)

AI Suite just gives the error invalid point in a pop up box?

Now all my flash related items are the latest from adobe site, so what the hell is going on with the asus s/w?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

---
System Profile:
CPU: AMD Phenom II Black Edition / x6 1090T
Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance
Momo: Crosshair IV Formula (obviously)
2 REPLIES 2

Retired
Not applicable
I have this same issue on sig rig with TurboV, i tried AI suite, it worked fine but i didnt like it so just removed it, I have reinstalled TurboVevo multiple times but to no avail, the program does work if you persist with it and just ignore the error also turbo unlocker does not display correctly (at All) just a transparant box in the bottm right which was annoying , I have not tried on a fresh install of windows though as I managed to keep my existing windows install after upgrading to the formula, did you put a fresh install of windows on the formula as I suspect this is the reason I have the issue, even google gives me nothing so I just do my OC etc in the bios.

anyway hope this helps

regards

Dyno

Retired
Not applicable
They should make an OC tool like the other brands, which work with all asus boards. Asus got atm 2 or 3 different program. Even my Rampage III Extreme board, which is the most expensive board of asus doesnt work fully with Turbo Evo. You only see manuel.

Thats just lol and sad at the same time. If you ask Admins to make this compatible you are getting ignored or your just some annoying costumer.

If i look around and i see Gigabyte, EVGA, having OC Tools which work with all their X58 boards, then i really think Asus is doing something wrong here or have to work harder to get this fixed.