cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak not working?

chandler14362
Level 7
Hello im using a Asus G742 Laptop and whenever I try to run GPU Tweak the process starts but, the program doesn't pop up on the screen. Any solutions?
44 REPLIES 44

X-ROG
Level 15
What version of GPU Tweak are you using?

Matt_Horvath
Level 7
I'm experiencing the same issue, but on a G73SW-A1... I just downloaded the latest version from the website

As the title said, exact same problem with Asus G74Sx laptop? Just wondering, are all Asus laptop already been overclocked? Will the program boost it more? Thanks..

PS: I test the latest stable version 2.0.3.0

kb0sdq
Level 10
Broken record time hehe.
The latest version is here http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?9628-Official-Launch-Version-2.0.3.0-(with-download-link) 2.03.0 When I click it, it seems to start to launch then quits.
Happy ROG_n
Doug

HiVizMan
Level 40
Downloads just fine here. If you have a problem downloading disable your anti-virus or firewall for the few moments it takes for the download to finish.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I have just purchased my G74Sx laptop and found the drivers and bios were not uptodate.

Today I have installed "ASUS GPU Tweak 2.0.3.0 for Windows Vista7 3264 bit" (2012.01.06 update).

It is running, but the application never pops up to operate!!!!

What am I doing wrong?

Just downloaded this aswell and it wont start. Says it already running if I double click it......

Any solutions?

kb0sdq
Level 10
Hello Hiv,
Yea I had no problem downloading the program. Just have a problem running it.
I went thru the install and the restart. When I click the icon on the desktop or the program in the start menu nothing I get that little wheel indicating it is running/starting/thinking but nothing happens after that.
Happy ROG_n
Doug

G73JH-RBBXO5
Cpu: i7-720QM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD5870
6gigs ram

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hey guys sorry to hear the hassle you are having.

Could you provide a bit of detail please

OS
Graphic card used
Platform - mobo and or CPU type
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.