cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus AI Suite II? Asus what happened to providing ROG users with the best of the best

Retired
Not applicable
Asus AI Suite II? Asus what happened to providing ROG users with the best of the best

Asus recently released the new AI Suite II, which combines the somewhat popular Asus monitoring apps and overclocking, such as PC Probe, TurboV EVO etc into an all in one sleek looking application... but its only for new motherboards? WHY? It wouldn't be hard to add support for the R3E, if they were able to put it on the R3F and even the C4E....

Come on asus, I bought a cream of the crop motherboard and expected the best...... I've used multiple amounts of ROG series motherboard, starting from the Blitz Formula, remember it? The Long awaited P35 board? Then the X38 one, Maximus Formula, and I even have the P45 which is still in use.. the Maximus II Formula..

I'm not going to rant on the bios issues or anything else, as well, its usual for asus to mess those up, but please Asus, Get my hopes up again, and Enable support for AI Suite II, I would appreciate it. The blue look of Everest sidebar is just ugly 🙂

Also I'm loving RC_Bluetooth on android!
4 REPLIES 4

Tonka
Level 7

Retired
Not applicable
its the architecture of the board. R3E is older than R3F. the software was designed to be used with particular components that are on the newer motherboards. we cant go back in time and add those components to your motherboard. yes it sucks that there is no AIsuite 2 on the R3E or maximus, but it is what it is. if we could have made it be backwards compatible, we definitely would have. we are constantly improving our products, and everytime something from ROG comes out, we will make it better than before and continue to innovate and use better components.

Well don't mean to burst your bubble but Asus is not pronounced ay-soos bc the word Asus comes from the last 5 letters of the word Pegasus.......you know the mythical flying horse! Just bc everyone pronounces it that way doesn't mean its pronounced correctly! 😉

chrsplmr
Level 18
Hahahhahaha...Brian, just wondering how many people make comment to this...(I did)..
So...If you don't mind, I'll tell'm...

The word has come down from the mountaintop... the official, from the powers that be ASUS...
..thats the official pronounciation for now...there has been several other versions, but this is the one now..
and... would you ask for 'a-sus'? as in peg-a-sus? .... more like what your getting 'A-Zeus' .....humbly offered.

Correctly...is in the eyes of the owner, hehehe...c.