cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Trek Online is now Free To Play!

Thomas
Level 10
http://www.startrekonline.com/

Go forth my fellow geeks and boldly go where no ROG'er has gone before!
Thomas Jenner
Asus UK
7 REPLIES 7

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Holy Cow Batman!....Beam Me up Snotty! there's no Life down here anymore! Now if I go to my Steam account there will be another game for free in my box to ignore....lol

Bassil
Level 7
Too many free to play MMO's out there, although I have heard that this one brings a lot of interesting ideas to the genre.

Never been a star trek fan myself to be honest, although maybe I will give this a go..... well it is free after all.

Bassil@Asus wrote:
Too many free to play MMO's out there, although I have heard that this one brings a lot of interesting ideas to the genre.

Never been a star trek fan myself to be honest, although maybe I will give this a go..... well it is free after all.

The space combat alone makes Star Trek Online worthy of a try.
Thomas Jenner
Asus UK

NemesisChild
Level 12
Resistance is Futile....
Intel i9 10850K@ 5.3GHz
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E
Corsair H115i Pro XT
G.Skill TridentZ@ 3600MHz CL14 2x16GB
EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FWT3 Ultra
Storage: WD Blue SN550 2TB NVMe M.2
EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2
ASUS ROG Strix Helios GX601

been playing for a couple of weeks now. they made a lot of changes to the game when it went f2p and all for the better. the ground combat is pretty solid, and the space combat, from what i know has always been good.

not a top tier mmo, but the best star trek game ever made.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I was just at my local K Mart today and their still selling the Software for this for $29.99....WTF and they don't care one bit that it is free and was to remove it from the store shelves, Also Game Stop at the local mall is selling the Collectors Edition for $129.99.

Area_66
Level 11
Is this like the Battlefield free4play ? Where they try to sell you better kit ?