- Graphics Cards
- Peripherals & Accessories
- Why ROG?
- ROG PRO
- About ROG
|Graphics Engine||AMD Radeon HD 7970|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||GDDR5 3GB|
|Engine Clock||GPU Boost Clock : 1050 MHz|
GPU Base Clock : 1000 MHz
|Memory Clock||6000 MHz ( 1500 MHz GDDR5 )|
|Resolution||D-Sub Max Resolution : 2048x1536|
DVI Max Resolution : 2560x1600
|Interface||DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)|
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (via DVI to HDMI adaptor x 1 )
Display Port : Yes x 4 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
|Power Consumption||up to 300Wadditional 8+8 pin PCIe power required|
|Accessories||1 x CrossFire cable |
1 x Power cable
1 x DVI to HDMI adaptor
|Software||ASUS Utilities & Driver|
|ASUS Features||DirectCU Series|
Super Alloy Power
|Dimensions||11.2 " x 5.5 " x 2.5 " Inch|
|Note||●To have the best cooling performance, ASUS MATRIX-HD7970-3GD5 extends the fansink to 2.5 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!|
●Support for six simultaneous displays may require complementary products compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport.
ASUS ROG MATRIX 7970: world record-breaking overclocking and gaming power
- TOP-selected 1050MHz cores run 125MHz higher than reference for smoother gameplay.
- VGA Hotwire connects card and ROG board voltage regulators for accurate and solder-free hardware-level voltage control.
- TweakIt offers real-time fingertip-easy hardware level voltage adjustment by simply pressing the + and - buttons.
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM joins superior quality 20-phase Super Alloy Power to drive precise digital control for enhanced performance, reliability, and card longevity.
- ROG GPU Tweak suite offers the world's first graphics overclocking tool with loadline calibration and VRM overclocking.
ASUS Exclusive Innovation
Graphics GPU Features
Powered by AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 GHz Edition
Less power consumption & more efficient transistor
PCI Express 3.0
Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe 2.0 for faster GPU-CPU communication.
DirectX® 11 Support
Bring new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and get top-notch performance
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Broaden your gaming landscape across up to six independent displays simultaneously via DisplayPort or DVI connectivity. Now fully certified and supported by over a 100 games.
CrossFire X Support
Multi-GPU technology for extreme performance
AMD HD3D™ Technology
Immerse in stereoscopic 3D gaming and get up close and personal with your favorite stars while watching Blu-ray 3D. AMD HD3D is also designed for professionals who create complex visual effects and detailed data visualizations.
Microsoft® Windows® 7 Compatible
Enables PC users to enjoy an advanced computing experience and to do more with their PC.