Full reviews of the new Matrix GTX 980 from your favorite websites are due next week, but before we dig into the meaty details, here's an overview of the specs and a couple of pictures to tease!
Matrix GTX 980 Spec Overview
- Nvidia GTX 980 GPU with 1342 MHz GPU Boost Clock
- 4GB, 7010 MHz (effective) GDDR5
- 3 x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, 1x dual-link DVI-I display outputs
- ROG color-coded load Indicator
- ROG Edition GPU Tweak
- DirectCU II cooler with CoolTech fan, 10mm matt-black heatpipes
- Extreme OC Features: Memory Defroster, Safe Mode,
- DIGI+ VRM power control with 14-phase Super Alloy Power and Black Metallic capacitors.