- Tech Specs
- Where to buy
ROG Strix SCAR 17 SE (2022) G733
ASUS price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Where to buy
Windows 11 Home
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-12950HX Processor 2.3 GHz (30M Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 16 cores: 8 P-cores and 8 E-cores)
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti Laptop GPU
ROG Boost: 1640MHz* at 175W (1590MHz Boost Clock+50MHz OC, 150W+25W Dynamic Boost)
FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9
Refresh Rate: 360Hz
Response Time: 3ms
MUX Switch + Optimus
Support Dolby Vision HDR : Yes
16GB DDR5-4800 SO-DIMM x 2
Max Capacity: 64GB
Support dual channel memory
2TB PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ M.2 Performance SSD
1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
1x HDMI 2.1 FRL
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort™ / power delivery / G-SYNC
1x RJ45 LAN port
1x Thunderbolt™ 4 support DisplayPort™
Keyboard and Touchpad
Backlit Chiclet Keyboard Per-Key RGB
Smart Amp Technology
AI noise-canceling technology
Built-in array microphone
4-speaker system with Smart Amplifier Technology
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax) (Triple band) 2*2 + Bluetooth® 5.3 Wireless Card (*Bluetooth® version may change with OS version different.) -RangeBoost
90WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion
ø6.0, 330W AC Adapter, Output: 19.5V DC, 16.9A, 330W, Input: 100~240C AC 50/60Hz universal
Aura Sync Light Bar
Aura Sync logo
3.10 Kg (6.83 lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
39.5 x 28.2 x 2.34 ~ 2.83 cm (15.55" x 11.10" x 0.92" ~ 1.11")
Xbox Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate_1 month (*Terms and exclusions apply. Offer only available in eligible markets for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Eligible markets are determined at activation. Game catalog varies by region, device, and time.)
BIOS Administrator Password and User Password Protection
Trusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM)
McAfee® 30 days free trial
Included in the Box (Optional)
Marketing Giveaway (Keystone + 2 Customizable Armor Caps)
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- This device supports Wi-Fi 6E, the newest standard in wireless networking. Please note that Wi-Fi 6E is not yet available in all regions. If your country has not opened up the necessary Wi-Fi bands, this device will use the best connection available. ROG will release a software update to enable Wi-Fi 6E when it's available in your region.
- The standard Asus test environment for battery life is as follows: Windows operating system, display module with 150 nits of brightness, lighting off, and other application settings.
- ¹The Windows 11 upgrade will be delivered to qualifying devices late 2021 into 2022. Timing varies by device. Certain features require specific hardware (see aka.ms/windows11-spec).
- Factors that affect battery life include laptop configuration, power settings, and the way it is used. Battery capacity fades with its cycle count and age.
- Quick-charging times apply when using the proper ASUS/ROG adapter included alongside the select model and the system is powered off (via the "shut down" command). In compatible scenarios, batteries can be recharged to 50% within 30 minutes under the optimal temperature range of 20-45 degrees Celsius. Charging times may vary +/- 10% due to system tolerance.
- Video Playback: Testing is done with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth off, Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, Taskbar Power Mode set to Battery Saver, system volume at 67%, and video at full screen, 1080p resolution
- Web Browsing: Testing is done with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, Taskbar Power Mode set to Better Battery, and using the Weblooper Top50 website in Google Chrome to play the video with a refresh time of 10 seconds.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Unit with RJ45 port does not support “Power over Ethernet” (PoE), only support data transmission.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB colour and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.