- Tech Specs
- Where to buy
ROG Swift OLED PG27AQDM
ASUS price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Where to buy
Panel Size (inch) : 26.5
Aspect Ratio : 16:9
Color Space (DCI-P3) : 99%
Color Space (sRGB) : 135%
Panel Type : OLED
True Resolution : 2560x1440
Display Viewing Area (HxV) : 590.42 x 333.72 mm
Display Surface : Non-Glare
Pixel Pitch : 0.229mm
Brightness (Max) : 450cd/㎡
Brightness (HDR, Peak) : 1,000 cd/㎡
Contrast Ratio (Typ.) : 1,500,000:1
Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 178°/ 178°
Response Time : 0.03ms(GTG)
Display Colors : 1073.7M (10 bit)
Flicker free : Yes
HDR (High Dynamic Range) Support : HDR10
Refresh Rate (max) : 240Hz
Trace Free Technology : Yes
Color Accuracy : △E< 2
GamePlus : Yes
Low Blue Light : Yes
HDCP Support : Yes, 2.2
Game Visual : Yes
VRR Technology : Yes (Adaptive-Sync)
Shadow Boost : Yes
Display Widget : Yes, DisplayWidget Center
DisplayPort 1.4 DSC x 1
HDMI (v2.0) x 2
Earphone jack : Yes
USB Hub : 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
Digital Signal Frequency : DP:30KHz to 390KHz(H)/40Hz to 240Hz(V) HDMI:30KHz to 295KHz(H)/40Hz to120Hz(V)
Power Consumption : <38W
Power Saving Mode : <0.5W
Power Off Mode : <0.3W
Voltage : 100-240V, 50/60Hz
1/4" Tripod Socket : Yes
Tilt : Yes (+20° ~ -5°)
Swivel : Yes (+30° ~ -30°)
Pivot : Yes (+90° ~ -90°)
Height Adjustment : 0~110mm
VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
Lighting effect (Aura) : Aura RGB
Kensington Lock : Yes
Phys. Dimension without Stand (W x H x D) : 60.50 x 35.10 x 5.00 cm (23.82" x 13.82" x 1.97")
Box Dimension (W x H x D) : 67.30 x 44.00 x 22.00 cm (26.50" x 17.32" x 8.66")
Net Weight with Stand : 6.9 kg (15.21 lbs)
Net Weight without Stand : 4.2 kg (9.26 lbs)
Gross Weight : 9.4 kg (20.72 lbs)
Accessories (vary by regions)
Acrylic LED light covers
Color pre-calibration report
Quick start guide
USB 3.2 cable
VESA mount kit
TÜV Low Blue Light (Hardware Solution)
VESA AdaptiveSync Display 240Hz
AMD FreeSync Premium
- ROG Swift OLED PG27AQDM
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB colour and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.