- Tech Specs
- Where to buy
ASUS price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Where to buy
19 x 15 x 8.6 Centimeter
80Plus Platinum (At 20%/50%/100% load AC 115V 60Hz and AC 230V 50Hz, the power efficiency is 90%/92%/89%.)
AC Input Range
DC Output Voltage
+3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb
25A 25A 100A 0.3A 3A
MB 24/20-pin x1 CPU 8/4-pin x2 PCIE 8/6-pin x8 SATA x12 Peripheral 4-pin x5 Floppy x1
Power Cable x1 Motherboard Power Cable x1 (610mm) CPU Cable x2 (650mm) PCI-E 1-to-1 Cable x4 (675mm) PCI-E 1-to-2 Cable x2 (675+75mm) SATA 1-to-4 Cable x2 (400+120+120+120mm) SATA 1-to-4 Cable x1 (350+150+150+150mm) Peripheral 1-to-2 Cable x1 (350+120mm) Peripheral 1-to-3 Cable x1 (450+120+120mm) SATA to Peripheral Cable x1 (150+150mm) Floppy Cable x1 (101mm) Addressable RGB Cable x2 (800mm) ROG sticker x 1 ROG cable tie x 6 Sleeved Cable Combs (6-pin) x 4 Sleeved Cable Combs (8-pin) x 10 Sleeved Cable Combs (24-pin) x 2 Chassis Screws Package x 1 Cable Tie x 12 User Manual x 1
Cybenetics Noise Level Certification
Supported. The fan shuts off entirely when the PSU is under certain load
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB colour and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.