- Tech Specs
- Where to buy
ROG Thor 1600W Titanium
ROG Thor 1600W Titanium
The Quietest 1600W
The ultimate expression of Thor wields a redesigned core that brings higher power efficiency, improved cooling, and lower noise to monstrous rigs that slay everything in their path.Based on Cybenetics PSU test result database entries before October 2021. For more information, please refer here.
Gallium nitride MOSFETs are the source of Thor’s power. Boasting lower switching losses and improved efficiency compared to conventional silicon transistors, GaN FETs allow the 1600W Thor to swing massive amounts of current without being needlessly wasteful.
Digital Power Control
A digital controller provides precise control over the GaN power array, facilitating lightning-fast response to load changes.
80 Plus Titanium Certification
Low-ESR Japanese capacitors further improve efficiency and reduce heat, readying Thor to reliably fuel your build for years to come.
Integrated ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than traditional designs, resulting in 20% lower temperatures inside the PSU, further extending component lifespan.*For illustration only
135mm PWM Fan
The PWM-controlled Axial-tech fan shifts 21% more air and needs fewer revolutions to cool critical components. And because Thor is designed from the ground up to stay cool, the fan shuts off entirely when the PSU load is 50% or below.
Lambda A++ Certification
Thor Titanium cooling upgrades result in a coveted Lambda A++ noise rating, confirming the latest iteration wields menacing power in absolute stealth.
OLED Power Display
The ROG Thor 1600W Titanium’s OLED panel provides insight into total power draw, making it easier to tune system performance and efficiency.
ROG Thor has addressable Aura RGB LEDs built in, ready to accent your rig with an array of colors and lighting effects.* If the connector cable is not used, the default color effect is rainbow.
** To enjoy Aura Sync, you’ll need an Aura Sync-compatible ASUS or ROG motherboard. Similarly, the Smart Mode lighting effect, which reflects GPU temperature, requires use of a compatible ASUS or ROG graphics card.
Low point : ℃
High point : ℃
Adaptive ColorMatches color to a selected region on your screen
MusicPulses to the beat of your music
A range of sleeved cables are bundled with Thor, and we also provide a 20% CableMod discount.
PCIe Gen 5.0 Ready
Each ROG Thor 1600W Titanium PSU is bundled with a 16-pin PCIe cable that can pipe up to 600W of power to PCIe Gen 5.0 graphics cards. Get ready for the future of power delivery.
We're so confident about the reliability of the ROG Thor 1600W Titanium that we back it with a 10-year* warranty.*Core product operation is guaranteed for 10 years. The OLED panel and RGB LEDs are subject to a 3-year warranty.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB colour and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.