- Tech Specs
- Where to buy
- Armoury Crate
ROG Zephyrus Duo 15
ASUS estore price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Where to buy
Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
Device comes with Windows 10 and a free Windows 11 upgrade or may be preloaded with Windows 11.
Intel® Core™ i9-10980HK Processor 2.4 GHz (16M Cache, up to 5.3 GHz, 8 cores)
NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ with Max-Q Design
4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 16:9
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
MUX Switch + Optimus
ScreenPad™ Plus (14" 3840 x 1100(4K) IPS-level Panel Support Stylus)
16GB DDR4 on board
16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM(3200MHz for i7-10870H/i7-10875H/i9-10980HK and 2933MHz for i5-10300H/i7-10750H)
Max Capacity: 48GB
1TB PCIe® 3.0 NVMe™ M.2 Performance SSD
1x Headphone out, 1x MIC in
1x HDMI 2.0b
Keyboard and Touchpad
Backlit Chiclet Keyboard Per-Key RGB
Smart Amp Technology
Built-in array microphone
2x 4W speaker with Smart Amp Technology
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax) (Dual band) 2*2 + Bluetooth® 5.1 Wireless Card (*Bluetooth® version may change with OS version different.) -RangeBoost
90WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion
ø6.0, 240W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 12A, 240W, Input: 100~240C AC 50/60Hz universal
AAS Aura Sync Lighting
2.48 Kg (5.47 lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
36.0 x 26.8 x 2.09 ~ 2.09 cm (14.17" x 10.55" x 0.82" ~ 0.82")
1-month trial for new Microsoft 365 customers. Credit card required.
BIOS Administrator Password and User Password Protection
Included in the Box
ROG Ranger BP2701 Gaming Backpack
ROG Gladius II Gaming Mouse
*ROG carefully chooses advanced components to ensure system stability and performance. To deliver the best experience, we use DDR4-3200 memory running at 1.2V. Reaching that speed with third-party modules is not guaranteed. Please contact your local ASUS support center for more details on memory upgrade options.
¹Upgrade timing may vary by device. Features and app availability may vary by region. Certain features require specific hardware (see https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specifications).
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- The actual version of HDMI 2.1 should be checked in the specifications page.
- HDMI 2.0 was revised to HDMI 2.1 TMDS, and HDMI 2.1 was revised to HDMI 2.1 FRL effective from May 3, 2022.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details. PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.