- Tech Specs
ROG Strix Carry
ROG Strix Carry ergonomic optical gaming mouse with dual 2.4GHz/Bluetooth wireless connectivity, 7200-dpi sensor, and ROG-exclusive switch socket design
- Pocket-sized wireless gaming mouse packed with high-performance tech including 1ms 2.4GHz RF and Bluetooth dual wireless connectivity
- Exceptional battery life with over 300+ hours on 2.4GHz and 400+ hours on Bluetooth
- Gaming-grade PMW3330 optical sensor with up to 7200 DPI
- SmartHop technology enables to switch connectivity to the cleanest channels seamlessly
- ROG-exclusive socket design enables easy switch-replacements to customize click force
Productivity and Play, On the Go
ROG Strix Carry is a portable wireless gaming mouse packed with high-performance tech including 1ms 2.4GHz RF and Bluetooth dual wireless connectivity, and a gaming-grade PMW3330 7200 DPI optical sensor for pinpoint accuracy and control. Strix Carry is also brilliantly efficient, delivering a long battery life when connected via Bluetooth or lag-free gaming on 2.4GHz so it’s always ready for work or play – at home, at the office or on the go.
Exceptional battery life with Productivity
ROG Strix Carry’s small, ergonomic form is eminently portable, so it can accompany you everywhere. The dual wireless connectivity delivers superb stability and also exceptional battery life, enabling a competition-crushing 300+ hours of nonstop, lag-free gaming on 2.4GHz and 400+ hours on Bluetooth, so you’ll power through everyday productivity or performance play.
gaming grade performance
With a gaming-grade PMW3330 optical sensor ROG Strix Carry is the perfect sidearm for gaming glory, delivering 50-7,200-dpi sensitivity at for pinpoint precision wherever you play. It also tracks up to 150 inches per second (IPS) and at up to 30g acceleration, allowing you to strafe and swipe as swiftly as needed to secure victory – all in pocket-sized package that lets you carry your game.
150 IPSMax Tracking Speed
ROG Strix Carry scans the radio spectrum a thousand times every second, and employs SmartHop technology to identify and avoid the congestion and interference that surrounds the 2.4GHz band. This enables it to switch to the cleanest channels seamlessly, and in real time, ensuring strong, stable connections no matter where you go or the other devices around you.
EXCLUSIVE SWITCH SOCKET DESIGN
The ROG-exclusive switch- socket design takes personalization to a whole new level by enabling mouse switches to be easily changed. This means you have the option to install the switch of your preferred operating force and feedback, and you can replace worn or broken switches to extend the lifespan of the mouse.
CHANGE THE SWITCHES
IN 2 SIMPLE STEPS
Lift up the magnetic mouse cover to reveal the switches.
Pull out the switches with a ROG tweezer.
CHOOSE YOUR SWITCHES
ROG Strix Carry uses Omron switches rated to 50-million clicks. It also includes an additional pair of high-quality Japanese-made Omron switches to provide a different click feel, right out of the box.
Operating force 60 +/- 15gf
OMRON D2F-O1F (JAPAN)
Operating force 75gf
ROG Strix Carry is compatible with Omron D2F and D2FC series switches. Click for full list.Note: Cushions attached to the bottom of the default switches can be reused for shorter switches.
claw & fingertip
ROG Strix Carry delivers the ultimate gaming comfort, campaign after campaign. The compact proportions and svelte form fit snugly in your right hand, with ergonomics that are perfectly optimized for claw-grip or fingertip-control styles.
ROG Strix Carry is as mobile as you, so we've included a smooth leatherette pouch to serves up smart protection wherever you go. This provides a perfect contoured fit, meaning Strix Carry slides out in the same orientation every time. Just unzip the case, release your mouse, and you're ready to roll!
Armoury II is an enhanced driver-based peripherals configuration utility that offers extensive controls. An intuitive UI lets you easily tune ROG Strix Carry to suit your gameplay – adjust performance and surface calibration settings, program and map buttons, and more. You can even track hardware stats during gameplay for data analysis.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details. PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.