- Tech Specs
ROG Swift PG329Q-W
ASUS ROG Swift PG329Q-W Gaming Monitor – 32 inch WQHD (2560 x 1440), Fast IPS, 175Hz*, 1ms (GTG), Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHDR™ 600
- 32-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) Fast IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 175*Hz (above 144Hz) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Fast IPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional colour gamut delivers contrast and colour performance that meets the DisplayHDR™ 600 certification.
ROG Swift PG329Q-W
The PERFECT BALANCE
Highly detailed visuals and contrast
Features WQHD (2560 x 1440) panel that delivers up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays.Also, delivers an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio.
ASUS Fast IPS Display−1ms (GTG) Response Time
ASUS Fast IPS Display allows the display's liquid crystal elements to switch up to 4X faster than conventional IPS panels for improved response. With a 1 ms gray-to-gray response time, smearing and motion blur are virtually eliminated. This display also delivers superior images with outstanding colours thanks to DCI-P3 98% colour gamut and an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio. Wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and colour shift even when you're viewing from extreme positions.
INCREDIBLY FAST 175HZ REFRESH RATE
You'll experience amazingly -fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
Certified NVIDIA G−SYNC Compatible
Delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
EXTREME LOW MOTION BLUR SYNC
With ELMB SYNC, you can enable ELMB (low-motion-blur technology) and Adaptive-sync at the same time, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp visuals and high frame rates while gaming.
Adaptive-sync™ technology delivers the smoothest, fastest and most breathtaking
gaming visuals by eliminating screen tearing and choppy frame rates, and minimizing
display stutter and input lag.
ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur provides a 1ms response time (MPRT) to eliminate
smearing and motion blur. It also makes moving objects appear even sharper, so
gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
ACCURATE, WIDER COLOUR PALETTE
Provides a wider range of colours with a cinema-standard DCI-P3 98% colour gamut and sRGB 160%. To ensure colour accuracy, all the monitors are factory pre-calibrated with a factory calibration report.
HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) WITH DISPLAYHDR™ 600
HDR technology supports across a range of luminance to deliver a wider colour range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. Also, it can get peack brightness of 600 nits to meet the requirement for DisplayHDR™ 600 certification.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario.
Dynamic Shadow Boost
ASUS Dynamic Shadow Boost technology automatically clarifies dark areas of the game without changing other areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu.
Reduces input lag, making it ideal for racing games when G-SYNC technology is on.
Enhances the colour of opponent health/mana bars so you know when to strike.
Cools and saturates colours for more immersive movies.
Enhances colour saturation and contrast sharpness to give you better, brighter colours and detailed visuals for real-time strategy (RTS) or RPG games.
High contrast brightens up darker areas and shadows onscreen to help gamers spot hidden enemies.
Perfect for surfing the web or editing photos.
Provide more contrast gradations makes grass greener and skies bluer so it's ideal for slide shows.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions.
Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
Low Blue Light Level
Extensive connectivity options, including, I/O: DisplayPort1.2, HDMI (v2.0)x2 support a wide array of multimedia devices.
With an ergonomically-designed stand, it provides tilt, swivel, and height adjustments so you can easily find your ideal viewing position. The display is also VESA-compatible for wall mounting.
Tilt(+20° ~ -5°)
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- For pricing information, ASUS is only entitled to set a recommendation resale price. All resellers are free to set their own price as they wish.
- Price may not include extra fee, including tax、shipping、handling、recycling fee.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.