- Tech Specs
ROG Strix LC Radeon™ RX 6900 XT is a liquid-cooled leviathan.
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory
- On-board cooling for power-delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink.
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
- 600mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
So overall, I am absolutely impressed by this product...
So overall, I am absolutely impressed by this product...
I'm going to build a PC with AMD's most powerful CPU, Threadripper 3995WX, and my hands will shake...
ROG STRIX LC
Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
ROG STRIX LC
Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
Deep in ASUS R&D labs, engineers theorized the optimal thermal solution for AMD’s latest RDNA™ 2 Architecture. The beast that emerged is a liquid-cooled leviathan capable of drawing maximum performance out of the new chips, while remaining completely cool and quiet. Performance aficionados in search of the most ferocious RX 6900 XT card have found their game.
A custom-designed cold plate extends over the GPU die and the onboard GDDR6 memory, bringing the full benefits of liquid-cooling to the components most responsible for raw performance.
In the belly of the beast, heat produced by power-delivery components is dispelled by a blower-style fan and a low-profile heatsink under the shroud. The combo exhausts hot air quietly and efficiently.
The 240mm radiator is cooled by two powerful 120mm ARGB fans that are optimized for high CFMs and static pressure.
Full-coverage Cold Plate
The LC utilizes 600mm tubing to enable compatibility with large chassis or builds that feature an AIO CPU cooler. The radiator fan cables can be connected directly to the card and secured with included cable ties to keep everything organized.
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
* For illustration only
The rear of the card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the GPU and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, providing extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.
You won’t find the Strix LC hiding in the shadows. Instead, this denizen of the deep flaunts its power with addressable RGB lighting that shines through striations in the shroud, an illuminated ROG logo, and two ARGB radiator fans.
Low point : ℃
High point : ℃
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
The latest Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!Learn more about wtfast
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!Learn more about XSplit
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!Learn more about Quantumcloud
AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 Series graphics cards deliver ultra-high frame rates and serious 4K visuals. Get breathtaking gaming experiences with powerful new compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 16GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. And, when paired with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processor, AMD Smart Access Memory technology offers new levels of gaming performance.
AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 Series graphics cards pull you into the action with immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate. Experience realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
Instant responsiveness and smooth gaming are leveled-up with low-latency technology from AMD Radeon Anti-Lag1 and AMD Radeon Boost2. Propel your gaming experience with the latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology, USB-C™ enabled VR headsets, or over 1250 AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled gaming displays3.
FidelityFX Contrast Adaptive Sharpening
Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS) helps increase visual quality with optional upscaling that restores detail lost after Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA) is applied.
For games that support FidelityFX CAS, turning off Radeon™ Image Sharpening in Radeon™ Software to avoid over-sharpening is recommended.
FidelityFX Ambient Occlusion
AMD RDNA™ architecture-optimized Combined Adaptive Compute Ambient Occlusion (CACAO) dynamically and efficiently helps improve the appearance of objects based on their exposure to ambient light.
FidelityFX Variable Shading
AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture supports variable rate shading (VRS) to analyze luminance and frame motion to help optimize rendering for better performance without lowering image quality.
DirectX Raytracing (DXR) adds a new level of graphics realism to games through effects like reflections, shadows, and global illumination at real-time frame rates on AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 series graphics, thanks to AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture support for hardware-accelerated raytracing.
- Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 APIs, Windows 7 and 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-157
- Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 7 and 10 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes RX 400 and and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. For a list of compatible titles see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-boost. GD-158
- AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
- © 2021 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Based on Crytek’s original Far Cry directed by Cevat Yerli.
- World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands ©2020 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries.
- GODFALL™ Published and distributed by Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox and the Gearbox Software logo are registered trademarks, and the Gearbox Publishing logo is a trademark, of Gearbox Enterprises, LLC. ©2020 Counterplay Games Inc. All rights reserved.
- © 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, FreeSync, Radeon, RDNA, Ryzen, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. Other product names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.