- Tech Specs
NVIDIA Turing™ Architecture
This revolutionary architecture, combined with our all-new GeForce® RTX platform, fuses together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. You've never created and enjoyed games like this before.
Real-Time Ray Tracing In Games
Ray tracing is the definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a level of realism far beyond what's possible using traditional rendering techniques. NVIDIA Turing™ is the first GPU capable of real-time ray tracing.
GeForce® RTX gaming GPUs come loaded with next-generation GDDR6 memory, support for DirectX 12 features, and more. This is graphics reinvented.
Game Ready Drivers
Get the highest levels of performance, and the smoothest experience possible, from the moment you start playing.
Breakthrough Gaming Technologies
Get the latest NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for smooth gameplay, cinematic experiences, and revolutionary 360-degree image capture-even in VR. Plus, get the performance to drive the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors.
Experience next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
- Factors that affect battery life include laptop configuration, power settings, and the way it is used. Battery capacity fades with its cycle count and age.
- Quick-charging times apply when using the proper ASUS/ROG adapter included alongside the select model and the system is powered off (via the "shut down" command). In compatible scenarios, batteries can be recharged to 50% within 30 minutes under the optimal temperature range of 20-45 degrees Celsius. Charging times may vary +/- 10% due to system tolerance.
- The standard Asus test environment for battery life is as follows: Windows operating system, display module with 150 nits of brightness, lighting off, and other application settings.
- Video Playback: Testing is done with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth off, Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, Taskbar Power Mode set to Battery Saver, system volume at 67%, and video at full screen, 1080p resolution
- Web Browsing: Testing is done with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, Taskbar Power Mode set to Better Battery, and using the Weblooper Top50 website in Google Chrome to play the video with a refresh time of 10 seconds.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Unit with RJ45 port does not support “Power over Ethernet” (PoE), only support data transmission.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.