- Tech Specs
- Osta nyt
ROG Rapture GT-AX11000
AX11000 Tri-band WiFi 6 Gaming Router –World's first 10 Gigabit WiFi router with a quad-core CPU, PS5 compatible, 2.5G port, DFS band, wtfast, Adaptive QoS, AiMesh for mesh wifi system and free network security
- Next-Gen WiFi Standard - 802.11ax WiFi standard for better efficiency, throughput and range.
- Ultrafast WiFi Speed - 11000Mbps WiFi speed to handle even the busiest network with ease.
- Triple-level Game Acceleration – Accelerate game traffic every step of the way - from device to game server.
- Battle-ready-hardware – 1.8GHz quad-core CPU and 2.5GBase -T port for ultimate performance.
- Front-line Network Security – Neutralize internet threats before they hit your network.
WiFi 6 (802.11ax) standard
One channel can transmit data of several devices* at the same time, thus improving efficiency and reducing latency.
Wider coverage over large distances* of up to 80%1 due to the smaller sub channels.
Target Wait Time allows transmissions to be scheduled, allowing devices* to sleep for longer periods, delivering up to 7x better battery life.
WiFi 6 (802.11ax) is compatible with current WiFi standards including WiFi 5 (802.11ac), WiFi 4 (802.11n) and more.
Built for Multi-device Households
With a revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology,WiFi 6 (802.11ax) provides up to 4X greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. Previous-generation WiFi 5 (802.11ac) can only handle one device at a time on each network channel, which is an inefficient use of available bandwidth. OFDMA support in the WiFi 6 divides each channel into small sub-channels, allowing signals from multiple devices* to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously, reducing latency for a smoother, more responsive Wi-Fi experience.
Better Battery Life for Your Devices
Target Wake Time (TWT) allows RT-AX88U to schedule designated intervals for devices to transmit data. This allows them to sleep when there is no need to wait for a router signal, reducing power consumption by up to 7X for significantly improved battery life*.
WiFi that Goes Farther
With the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) featuring OFDMA technology, RT-AX88U provides increased WiFi signal range and better coverage by dividing each channel into smaller sub-channels. These sub-channels have a smaller bandwidth that enables them to travel up to 80% farther1, resulting in a better WiFi connection throughout your home*."
TEAM UP YOUR ROG GEARS FOR VICTORY
ROG PCs (motherboard, laptop, desktops) and ROG wifi routers together with Game First V network acceleration software ensure smoother online game with lower ping and less lag. No matter wire or wireless, Game First and Game Boost prioritize gaming packets and decrease so that you do not miss a bullet from the back.*Tested with League of Legends while BitTorrent download and streaming
TRIPLE-LEVEL GAME ACCELERATION
GT-AX11000 provides triple-level game acceleration to boost game traffic every step of the way. This lowers ping rate and reduce game latency for better gaming experience6
ROG devices prioritization – GameFirst VROG Devices supporting Game First
Game packet prioritization – Game BoostGT-AX11000
Shortest path to the game server 2 – GPNGame Server
GameFirst VROG Rapture GT-AX11000 supports GameFirst V that optimizes ROG devices 3. Gaming packets on these devices is given top priority, so your gaming packets are always at the head of the internet queue!
Game BoostGame Boost analyzes network trafﬁc and prioritizes gaming packets, giving games a second level of acceleration for the best possible performance. Game Boost can be activated instantly with a single click on the Gaming Center dashboard, and it supports many popular consoles, including PS3™, PS4™, PS4™ Pro, PlayStation®Vita , Wii U™, Nintendo 3DS™ and Xbox One®.
Gamers Private Network™ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 includes built-in support for the Gamers Private Network™, powered by WTFast™, which provides private, optimized internet connections to game servers, minimizing ping and latency to ensure smooth, lag-free gaming.
PORT FORWARDING IN 3 STEPS
Port forwarding is critical for gamers, to avoid the awkward situation of not being able to team up with friends.
Open NAT on GT-AX11000 cannot be easier, it only takes 3 steps. No more frustrating and complicated process needed.
Select which game to play
Select your gaming device
Activate and done
GT-AX11000 features Open NAT which allows you to port forward within only 3 steps.
With an OPEN NAT type, you’re able to chat with other people, as well as join and host multiplayer games with people who have any NAT type on their network.
With a MODERATE NAT type, you’re able to chat and play multiplayer games with some people; however, you might not be able to hear or play with others, and normally you won’t be chosen as the host of a match.
With a STRICT NAT type, you’re only able to chat and play multiplayer games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You can’t be chosen as the host of a match.
ROG GAMING CENTER:
RULE YOUR NETWORK
GT-AX11000 is designed with just one mission in mind: Make your gaming network awesome. It's packed with powerful gaming optimizations, and delivers dominating Wi-Fi performance, rock-solid stability and state-of-the-art security. The ROG-themed Gaming Center interface provides easy point-and-click control over every incredible feature.
DON’T TRUST YOUR
VICTORY TO LUCK
When it comes to ranking, a great connection to your game server is critical. Game Radar lets you check ping times to different servers4 before you play, so you can choose the best one and gain the competitive edge.
KEEP YOUR GAMING
Tri-band networking lets you dedicate one 5GHz band to gaming only, so you can avoid competing for bandwidth with other devices on your home network. With dynamic frequency selection (DFS), ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 also unlocks 15 channels in the least-congested 5GHz bands, providing more bandwidth for all of your wireless devices.
*The 160MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in the 5GHz band in some regions / countries due to regulatory restrictions.
SIMULTANEOUS GAMING AND VPN
If you’re fed up with virtual private networks dragging down game performance, ROG has the answer. ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 has a killer feature called VPN Fusion, which lets you run a VPN and an ordinary internet connection — simultaneously! So even if other network users need to use a VPN, you can still enjoy maximum gaming speeds.
Light Up and Win
ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 is the first ROG router with Aura RGB lighting, which can display hundreds of colors and multiple effects for a stylish vibe that matches their other Aura-enabled gaming gear.
- Color cycle
- Flash & dash
FORTIFIED FRONTLINE NETWORK SECURITY
ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 features AiProtection Pro powered by Trend Micro™ to defend your network from external attacks and threats by neutralizing them before they can reach your devices. Even if your PC's security software isn't turned on, AiProtection Pro still protects your network from attacks and intrusions, giving you added peace of mind.learn more
BATTLE READY HARDWARE
In addition to incredible wireless performance, GT-AX11000 comes with a 2.5G WAN/LAN port for up to 2.5X faster data transfers than regular Ethernet. The router is powered by a 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU to easily handle online gaming, supercharge USB data transfers and power LAN parties. For added convenience, a customizable button on the front of the router lets you instantly control a function of your choice, such as Aura RGB lighting, Game Boost or the DFS bands.
POWERFUL WHOLE-HOME WI-FI SYSTEM.
THE WAY YOU WANT.
In most cases, your ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 can deliver smooth, reliable Wi-Fi to every part of your home. But Wi-Fi coverage can be affected by many factors — room layout, construction materials, and even furnishings. ASUS AiMesh is an innovative new router feature that ﬁxes these problems: it creates a whole-home Wi-Fi network using multiple ASUS routers. AiMesh is powerful, flexible and you can use a mix of ASUS router models — protecting your investment! AiMesh gives you time-saving central control, and seamless roaming capability. AiMesh is Wi-Fi you can rely on — for all your devices, all the time!
> Learn More
- Turn your ASUS routers into whole-home Wi-Fi system with a simple firmware update
- Mix and match preferred models from selected ASUS routers
- Create a Wi-Fi network with either a single SSID or multiple SSIDs
- All router features works across the entire Wi-Fi system
- The data refers to uplink-OFDMA
- The free router edition supports one selectable device on your network at a time with GPN traffic limits, and includes wtfast® technical support. Users can pay to upgrade to the advanced version for simultaneous acceleration of multiple devices with more GPN traffic and advanced features. You may check supported game list here.
- ROG Devices supporting Game First V
- Supporting game list includes League of Legends, Overwatch, Dota 2, Hearthstone, Diablo III, Hero of the Storm, Garena LoL, StarCraft II, World of Warcraft, World of Tanks, World of Warplanes
- ac data refers to: 40MHz / 256QAM on 2.4GHz band and 80MHz / 256QAM on 5GHz bands. ax data refers to: 40MHz / 1024QAM on 2.4GHz band and 160MHz / 1024QAM on 5GHz bands
- ROG reduces peak ping by up to 90% calculated from the reduction of peak ping rate from 80 milliseconds (ms) to 8 ms when using the GameFirst V on ROG gaming devices, Game Boost mode on ROG router and GPN from wtfast® using a 10 megabits per second (Mbps) down/2Mbps up internet connection that has multiple devices BitTorrent and video streaming simultaneously.
- Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac & 802.11ax specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be same standard for best results.
- WPA/WPA2 enterprise is only available on single router, is not available under AiMesh mode.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.