PDA

View Full Version : ROG Armoury II - V2.04.07

MasterC@ASUS
02-23-2018, 09:35 AM
ROG Armoury Version 2.04.07 is now available for download.
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/2C2BEC4330D04A4482B68FCF941F3BEA4
or
https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Strix-Flare/HelpDesk_Download/
Supports: Windows 10 (64-bit) and 7 (64 & 32-bit)

*** New in Version 2.04.07 ***
- New user interface
- Mouse driver base - software simulated functions are now enabled even without Armoury II running in the background. e.g. mouse macros.
- More options for lighting customization

*** ROG Gladuis and Sica are not yet supported. ***

Marco1971
02-23-2018, 10:26 AM
Hi all...can't install new Armoury (event this new one) version due to follow error "Error number 0x80040707 Description: Dll function crashed: IsSupported.IsASUSMB Setup will now terminate" this on my Asus FX753VD "gaming" notebook.

Marco71.

MoKiChU
02-23-2018, 10:45 AM
Hi all,

@MasterC@ASUS : Thank you very much.

Dimitrios1971
02-23-2018, 10:58 AM
My issues calibration via YouTubevideo:cool:

http://youtu.be/yOUm0wNXyGc

Hagakurje
02-23-2018, 12:19 PM
After connect my mouse via USB. App is not responding, CPU more then 40%.

GeorgeKps
02-23-2018, 01:11 PM
My issues calibration via YouTubevideo:cool:

http://youtu.be/yOUm0wNXyGc

Funny how you have German/Dutch language (correct me if i'm wrong, i don't speak either) yet your TV set plays Greek ads and news

:p

GeorgeKps
02-23-2018, 01:14 PM
I don't know if it's an issue but plugging the Claymore to the Keybot USB slot, keeps the LEDs lit when the computer is shut down.
Also what would be really nice is editing the colour values to what we want like we can do to the Aura software.

Dimitrios1971
02-23-2018, 02:49 PM
Funny how you have German/Dutch language (correct me if i'm wrong, i don't speak either) yet your TV set plays Greek ads and news

:p

Yiasou Georgios.

I am in Germany this time and what you hear is from the Satellite TV in my home :o

GeorgeKps
02-23-2018, 03:09 PM
Yiasou Georgios.

I am in Germany this time and what you hear is from the Satellite TV in my home :o

Ah, cool Dimitri.

Hope your problems get fixed asap

Kali synexeia

LoNy
02-24-2018, 08:40 AM
New Version does not see my Claymore Keyboard.
After the software installation, a short message for a firmware update pops up for my claymore keyboard, but the update failed to install. After that there was no more message for the update.

Is there a manual possibility to update? Maybe after that the Claymore keyboard will be seen in the new Version.

Disable ROG Armoury from auto start does not work. If Disabled, it still run after Windows Boot.
Windows Version 1709 16299.248

3. (Update)
New Version has been able to "destroy" Spatha Calibration (Rog Sheath). Mouse cursor was not able to move anymore. I was able to use another Mouse to uninstall the version, head back to the old Version and fully reset the Spatha.

I think V2.04 need a few more bug fixes...

Marco1971
02-24-2018, 11:05 AM
Hi all...new Armoury 2.04 branch don't recognize my Gladius on two different gaming notebook, G75VW and a Strix FX753VD.

Marco71.

lexpolicarpio
02-25-2018, 07:25 AM
The rog logo on the custom effect is not working and the colors on the other effects wont work

ROG CLAYMORE

we need another firmware update because i think its the firmware is the issue here

AAtte
02-26-2018, 09:21 AM
Hi all...can't install new Armoury (event this new one) version due to follow error "Error number 0x80040707 Description: Dll function crashed: IsSupported.IsASUSMB Setup will now terminate" this on my Asus FX753VD "gaming" notebook.

Marco71.

I also have this. I can't install any armoury software to my Asus GL703VM bevause they all say this. How can I fix this?

OMGDrAcula
02-27-2018, 12:42 AM
BUG when setting a custom color and choosing the WAVE effect the premade options dont all work. The top orange one and bottom RGB one work, but the middle one that is blue/red when applied just applies the orange one that is above it. It previously worked.

lexpolicarpio
02-27-2018, 05:00 AM
BUG when setting a custom color and choosing the WAVE effect the premade options dont all work. The top orange one and bottom RGB one work, but the middle one that is blue/red when applied just applies the orange one that is above it. It previously worked.

got the same issues on customs can you please check your asus logo when your on custom settings if its dimmer cuz i got that issue only on custom settings but when its default everything is working fine

MasterC@ASUS
02-27-2018, 09:48 AM
The top orange one and bottom RGB one work, but the middle one that is blue/red when applied just applies the orange one that is above it. It previously worked.

I have replicated this bug and reported to the team, thanks!

MasterC@ASUS
02-27-2018, 09:51 AM
got the same issues on customs can you please check your asus logo when your on custom settings if its dimmer cuz i got that issue only on custom settings but when its default everything is working fine

ROG logo doesn't light up for custom settings - I have notified the team.

MasterC@ASUS
02-27-2018, 09:53 AM
The rog logo on the custom effect is not working and the colors on the other effects wont work

ROG CLAYMORE

we need another firmware update because i think its the firmware is the issue here

All effects should work, make sure to pick the effect then color you want and try again.

MasterC@ASUS
02-27-2018, 09:59 AM
Hi all...new Armoury 2.04 branch don't recognize my Gladius on two different gaming notebook, G75VW and a Strix FX753VD.

Marco71.

Did you find out what went wrong when you couldn't install Armoury? Now that it is installed, your Gladius can't be detected? Have you rebooted after installing Armoury and unlinked the Gladius in Aura? (in case you have it synced).

MasterC@ASUS
02-27-2018, 10:01 AM
After connect my mouse via USB. App is not responding, CPU more then 40%.

Are you still having that issue, couldn't replicate.

MasterC@ASUS
02-27-2018, 10:20 AM
I don't know if it's an issue but plugging the Claymore to the Keybot USB slot, keeps the LEDs lit when the computer is shut down.
Also what would be really nice is editing the colour values to what we want like we can do to the Aura software.

Just set the color and lighting effect you want and it should stay on even after you shutdown.

Marco1971
02-27-2018, 12:22 PM
Did you find out what went wrong when you couldn't install Armoury? Now that it is installed, your Gladius can't be detected? Have you rebooted after installing Armoury and unlinked the Gladius in Aura? (in case you have it synced).

So far...

G75VW: 2.04 branch Gladius and SICA not detected even after reboot.

Strix FX753VD: "Error number 0x80040707 Description: Dll function crashed: IsSupported.IsASUSMB Setup will now terminate" and only 1.27 release (the SICA one) works.

Marco1971.

varnavas
02-28-2018, 07:45 AM
i have to report the new version of the armoury have the same issue with old version the light on the dock dont show the correct % of the battery of the mouse for example if my battery % go to the 30% the light stay on green and dont go to the orange and after of the install of the new version my mouse in some of the game change the position from unknown reasons for example when my camera look left change the position to right or on up and i manual calibrate my mouse . My mouse is rog spatha

noodlemctwoodle
03-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Installed new update and new firmware for ROG Claymore and now it is neither detected in the Armoury v2 software nor Aura software. Only the Spatha is detected in Armoury 2 although following firmware upgrade it has wiped all the config from the mouse :|

MasterC@ASUS
03-02-2018, 02:47 AM
So far...

G75VW: 2.04 branch Gladius and SICA not detected even after reboot.

Strix FX753VD: "Error number 0x80040707 Description: Dll function crashed: IsSupported.IsASUSMB Setup will now terminate" and only 1.27 release (the SICA one) works.

Marco1971.

Gladius (1st Gen.) and Sica are not yet supported. Sorry for the confusion. Support will be ready in the coming months.

Nijo
03-02-2018, 12:24 PM
After updating, my Spatha isnīt detected anymore. Not in wired or wireless mode.
Uninstalling/reinstalling didnīt help either.

Now, when i try to start Armoury, the software isnīt working anymore too.

zocker
03-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Have strange issue with every Version and my Gladius II. When i customize Buttons with Keyboard Commands, Armoury will apply it but when i press the Buttons, nothing happens.
I need to repeat the customizing a few times until it works.
And the light kicks in when i open Armoury once after Power on/Restart.

AAtte
03-02-2018, 03:18 PM

Marco71.

I have the same problem. It installed when I restarted to safe mode. Also my firmware is still 1.08 and it doesn't offer me an update.

t_sonic
03-02-2018, 09:20 PM
Hi all,
after installing ROG Armoury II - V2.04.07 , my rog Claymore couldn't be detected no more .
had to reinstall the pervious ver ROG_Armoury_v10226
any solutions ??

Tarek

GamingDj
03-02-2018, 09:41 PM
I came to the conclusion that the Asus Software team is incompetent. The new update completely broke support for Claymore. Not only is the keyboard not recognized, the volume slider stopped working. "Update" they call it, but with every release you just take two steps back in fixing something. The best advice I can give to anyone wishing or thinking about buying this keyboard is to get a Corsair K95 Platinum. Don't buy the most expensive Asus keyboard hoping to get a quality software and/or hardware. You will just end up with a lot of headache.

EDIT: After looking into the Armoury files, I came across "Update Claymore" folder, which contained older firmware updates than 1.02.26, further proving my point about Asus and their Software team.

Hopper64
03-03-2018, 02:58 AM
Is the following error due to the current Armoury version:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?100522-Gladius-II-Origin-FW-update-error

Nijo
03-03-2018, 01:53 PM
EDIT: After looking into the Armoury files, I came across "Update Claymore" folder, which contained older firmware updates than 1.02.26, further proving my point about Asus and their Software team.

And "Update Spatha" is missing...

lexpolicarpio
03-03-2018, 03:50 PM
we need an update fast about our problems we dont buy this expensive keyboard to get an expensive headache PREMIUM SERVICE FOR PREMIUM HARDWARE

Kincaid
03-03-2018, 11:58 PM
I mistakenly made a post elsewhere about the Armoury 2 software and someone replied so I don't want to just delete it but I do want to post my issues here, as well. Heck, I don't even know if I could delete the post after a reply. Anyway, my apologies to the Moderators. I was an idiot and didn't find this particular sub-forum and thread.

I just bought an ASUS Claymore Core (Cherry Red) and installed the Armoury 2.04.07 software and rebooted. When I open Armoury my mouse goes nuts and I am unable to do anything other than Ctrl-Alt-Del and tab around to restart the system. I happen to be using a Razer DeathAdder 3.5G mouse with the latest firmware & software and Logitech G933 Artemis headphones also with the latest firmware & software. No idea if there is some form of incompatibility. I uninstalled and moved to the last Armoury v1 (1.02.26) release from December 2017 and the issues go away and I received the notification of a firmware update (1.08.04). I was able to download and update the firmware. Gave Armoury 2.04.07 a shot again and it was a failure. Moved back to the 1.02.26 release and plan on contacting customer support.

Frustrating. Anyone else experience anything like this?

These issues need to be resolved. Between my issues and those of other people the v2 update has been a disaster. This is my first experience with an ASUS keyboard and while I love the Claymore the fact that I immediately ran into issues with the software is off-putting. I'm been a longtime fan of ASUS motherboards (ie Rampage Formula, Maximus VIII Extreme, etc) and have an ASUS router and couldn't be happier. This has been a big letdown. It's not like I bought a cheap, piece of junk, and throw-away keyboard.

EDIT: I've seen it questioned elsewhere but not found an actual explanation. What in heck does the firmware version information in Armoury mean when it states:

80% Firmware Version: 1.08.04

80%? Huh?

Nijo
03-04-2018, 08:30 AM
Tried everything this weekend to bring my Spatha back to life. At least Armoury v1.01.19 brought it back.
Seems that the firmware-version went to 0.00 after installing the latest version!!!

We need a bugfree update for our premium hardware.

Marco1971
03-04-2018, 09:07 AM
I have the same problem. It installed when I restarted to safe mode. Also my firmware is still 1.08 and it doesn't offer me an update.

Very interesting...could you describe the procedure in details to install Armoury under Windows safe mode ? MSI installer normally isn't available under that mode. Thanks.

Marco1971.

AAtte
03-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Very interesting...could you describe the procedure in details to install Armoury under Windows safe mode ? MSI installer normally isn't available under that mode. Thanks.

Marco1971.

No additional tricks. The installer run normally. I booted with safe + networking.

OMGDrAcula
03-05-2018, 04:36 AM

Just wanted to confirm this as well. My Rog logo is SUPER dim compared to the rest of the keys!

MasterC@ASUS
03-05-2018, 05:40 AM
I mistakenly made a post elsewhere about the Armoury 2 software and someone replied so I don't want to just delete it but I do want to post my issues here, as well. Heck, I don't even know if I could delete the post after a reply. Anyway, my apologies to the Moderators. I was an idiot and didn't find this particular sub-forum and thread.

These issues need to be resolved. Between my issues and those of other people the v2 update has been a disaster. This is my first experience with an ASUS keyboard and while I love the Claymore the fact that I immediately ran into issues with the software is off-putting. I'm been a longtime fan of ASUS motherboards (ie Rampage Formula, Maximus VIII Extreme, etc) and have an ASUS router and couldn't be happier. This has been a big letdown. It's not like I bought a cheap, piece of junk, and throw-away keyboard.

EDIT: I've seen it questioned elsewhere but not found an actual explanation. What in heck does the firmware version information in Armoury mean when it states:

80%? Huh?

We'll check to see if there's conflict in software. Thanks for reporting it.
The Claymore has 2 versions - the Core (80%), or the Core and Bond (keypad/20%).

MasterC@ASUS
03-05-2018, 05:48 AM
After updating, my Spatha isnīt detected anymore. Not in wired or wireless mode.
Uninstalling/reinstalling didnīt help either.

Now, when i try to start Armoury, the software isnīt working anymore too.

You can check if the MCU is causing the mouse to crash.
1. Remove the four screw covers.
2. Open up the Spatha by using the supplied screwdriver to remove the four screws. This will not void the warranty since the same procedure applies when swapping switches.
3. Disconnect then reconnect the battery connector (see link below).
https://rog.asus.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71336&d=1517823866
4. Reassemble the Spatha.
5. Test the mouse and update the firmware if necessary.

lexpolicarpio
03-05-2018, 06:21 AM
Just wanted to confirm this as well. My Rog logo is SUPER dim compared to the rest of the keys!

glad to hear im not the only one with this issue

Kincaid
03-05-2018, 06:39 AM
We'll check to see if there's conflict in software. Thanks for reporting it.

For the heck of it I switched out my DeathAdder with a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 to do an experiment. I also exited the Razer Synapse software. I didn't uninstall Synapse. When I opened Armoury v2 with the 4500 in use instead of my mouse going crazy like with the DeathAdder it instead completely died with the cursor in the middle of the Armoury II window. It would appear that the Armoury software isn't very tab friendly, either, as I was not able to navigate within Armoury. I had to Ctrl-Alt-Del, restart, uninstall, etc. That said, yes, from the Armoury v2 window the Claymore does appear so I have to assume it is being detected.

I've reverted to Armoury v1 again and my DeathAdder mouse. Thank you for investigating.

The Claymore has 2 versions - the Core (80%), or the Core and Bond (keypad/20%).

Ah ha. That makes perfect sense when it is explained as you did. Without context it makes no sense seeing the information listed in that manner in the software, however. Thank you for that.

Nijo
03-05-2018, 03:02 PM
You can check if the MCU is causing the mouse to crash.
1. Remove the four screw covers.
2. Open up the Spatha by using the supplied screwdriver to remove the four screws. This will not void the warranty since the same procedure applies when swapping switches.
3. Disconnect then reconnect the battery connector (see link below).
https://rog.asus.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71336&d=1517823866
4. Reassemble the Spatha.
5. Test the mouse and update the firmware if necessary.

Was my first try after some older Armoury versions. No luck by disconnecting the battery.
At least Armoury v10119 brought it back by re-installing the firmware during the installation.
Somehow it bricked the firmware during the auto-update to the latest version of Armoury in the first place.

Now everything seems good with the older software. I disabled auto-updates until itīs free of bugs.

Kincaid
03-06-2018, 10:06 PM
@MasterC@ASUS

I became aware of the newer KB4090913 for Windows 10 released by Microsoft on March 5th to deal with some USB device issues created by a February update. I didn't expect anything to be applicable but I decided to do some tests, anyway.

Note: KB4090913 has to be manually downloaded from the Microsoft Update Catalog.

KB4090913 Information:

Addresses an issue in which some USB devices and onboard devices, such as a built-in laptop camera, keyboard, or mouse, stop working. This may occur when the Windows Update servicing stack incorrectly skips installing the newer version of some critical drivers in the cumulative update and uninstalls the currently active drivers during maintenance.

My testing:

I Installed KB4090913.
Rebooted.
I uninstalled the Razer Synapse software.
I disconnected my Logitech G933 Artemis headphones.
I uninstalled the Logitech Gaming Software.
Rebooted.
I removed the Razer DeathAdder and added it back letting Windows decide deal with the driver. No Synapse software installed.
Installed Armoury v2.
Rebooted.
Ran Armoury 2 and the same problem occurred again. My mouse went crazy.
Ctrl-Alt-Del, tab, Restart
Uninstalled Armoury v2 and reinstalled Armoury v1
Reboot.

I've now reverted back to Armoury v1, reinstalled Razer Synapse, and reinstalled Logitech Gaming Software.

darkmessias94
03-08-2018, 04:10 AM
Evening,

I encounter the following bug with my Spatha:

When I set the calibration to the maximal lift off distance (slider fully to the right) and save that setting, my mouse wont move at all, buttons still work, but it seems the sensor just stops working at all. To fix this again I needed to switch to another profile and reset the profile which saved the calibration.

Another annoying issue for me is the fact that, if I plug-in the wireless dongle and the mouse at the same time, the Armoury software got problems recognizing the mouse - well it DOES recognize the spatha, but there are just flashing boxes and I cant configure it. After some minutes it usually lets me set up the mouse, but the software often crashes once I do so.
Once I plug-in the dongle, the mouse firmware isnt recognized anymore too.

Specs:
Rog Spatha Firmware 1.69
Software-Version 2.04.07
Dock Firmware Version: 1.255

EDIT:
In wireless mode the armoury software reports Dock Firmware Version 1.16

Edit 2:
Seems like I cant save my ROG Sheath as calibration, it just switches back to the Strix Edge once I change the tab in the software

Kincaid
03-08-2018, 10:43 PM
@MasterC@ASUS

Another update on my quest to get Armoury 2.04.07 working. In the end, I was successful. The Microsoft update I performed in the steps below sidetracked things and while I believe it has absolutely zero impact I'm listing it anyway.

Uninstalled Razer Synapse and retired my Razer DeathAdder.
Rebooted.
Connected my new Corsair M65 Pro RGB.
Installed the Corsair CUE software.
I manually installed Windows KB4090007: the Microsoft Intel microcode update.
Rebooted.
Uninstalled Logitech Gaming Software.
Rebooted.
Ran CCleaner and specifically removed any leftovers for Razer or Logitech from the Windows Registry.
Ran the Armoury 2.04.07 installer which uninstalled Armoury v1.
Ran the Armoury 2.04.07 installer and installed v2.
Rebooted.
Opened Armoury v2 and... success!
Went into Settings and clicked the Live Update button and saw that a newer firmware (1.09.01) was available and updated.
Rebooted.
Opened Armoury v2 and success again.

Long story short my ASUS Claymore Core is now working with Armoury 2.04.07. So, it does lead me to believe there is an incompatibility somewhere.

On a humorous sidenote, I've been doing all this using a brand new keyboard that shipped with two W keys and no E key. Yep. Glad that I touch type. Now on to rectifying that annoyance.

MasterC@ASUS
03-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback for Armoury II, it will help us improve our software.

MasterC@ASUS
03-09-2018, 01:34 AM
@MasterC@ASUS

Another update on my quest to get Armoury 2.04.07 working. In the end, I was successful. The Microsoft update I performed in the ste[s below sidetracked things and while I believe it has absolutely zero impact I'm listing it anyway.

Uninstalled Razer Synapse and retired my Razer DeathAdder.
Rebooted.
Connected my Corsair M65 Pro RGB.
Installed the Corsair CUE software.
I manually installed Microsoft KB4090007: the Microsoft Intel microcode update.
Rebooted.
Uninstalled Logitech Gaming Software.
Rebooted.
Ran CCleaner and removed any leftovers for Razer or Logitech from the Windows Registry.
Ran the Armoury 2.04.07 installer which uninstalled Armoury v1.
Ran the Armoury 2.04.07 installer and installed v2.
Rebooted.
Opened Armoury v2 and... success!
Went into Settings and clicked the Live Update button and saw that a newer firmware (1.09.01) was available and updated.
Rebooted.
Opened Armoury v2 and success again.

Long story short my ASUS Claymore Core is now working with Armoury 2.04.07. So, it does lead me to believe there is an incompatibility somewhere.

On a humorous sidenote, I've been doing all this using a brand new keyboard that shipped with two W keys and no E key. Yep. Glad that I touch type. Now on to rectifying that annoyance.

Yayyy! Well, it's not an ideal situation to be in but at least you got it working finally. Sometimes the order in which you install drivers/software matters unfortunately. Thanks for the update!

Kincaid
03-09-2018, 03:42 AM
Yayyy! Well, it's not an ideal situation to be in but at least you got it working finally. Sometimes the order in which you install drivers/software matters unfortunately. Thanks for the update!

Indeed. Sometimes it's a matter of trial, error, and some logic. Ideally things just work. In this case that didn't happen. Regardless, things have been resolved. :D

I have now re-installed the Logitech Gaming Software since it is needed for my G933 headphones, rebooted, and Armoury v2 is still working perfectly. Hard for me to not look at the Razer DeathAdder and it's associated software as the likely culprit.

MasterC@ASUS
03-12-2018, 06:26 AM
Was my first try after some older Armoury versions. No luck by disconnecting the battery.
At least Armoury v10119 brought it back by re-installing the firmware during the installation.
Somehow it bricked the firmware during the auto-update to the latest version of Armoury in the first place.

Now everything seems good with the older software. I disabled auto-updates until itīs free of bugs.

Have you tried installing Armoury II again after reflashing the firmware?
If you're still having problems, please provide your Windows version/build, and system specs.
I was not able to replicate any mouse detection issues. The Spatha is working with Armoury II on the test system, both in wired and wireless modes.
Also check if you have the latest firmware:

MasterC@ASUS
03-12-2018, 06:54 AM
Evening,

I encounter the following bug with my Spatha:

When I set the calibration to the maximal lift off distance (slider fully to the right) and save that setting, my mouse wont move at all, buttons still work, but it seems the sensor just stops working at all. To fix this again I needed to switch to another profile and reset the profile which saved the calibration.

Another annoying issue for me is the fact that, if I plug-in the wireless dongle and the mouse at the same time, the Armoury software got problems recognizing the mouse - well it DOES recognize the spatha, but there are just flashing boxes and I cant configure it. After some minutes it usually lets me set up the mouse, but the software often crashes once I do so.
Once I plug-in the dongle, the mouse firmware isnt recognized anymore too.

Specs:
Rog Spatha Firmware 1.69
Software-Version 2.04.07
Dock Firmware Version: 1.255

EDIT:
In wireless mode the armoury software reports Dock Firmware Version 1.16

Edit 2:
Seems like I cant save my ROG Sheath as calibration, it just switches back to the Strix Edge once I change the tab in the software

I have reported the max lift off distance bug. Anything under max works fine.

Having both the mouse and dock connected works fine on this end. You'll need to update your dock firmware (1.32):

Setting up the Sheath is okay on this end. Did you save it before pressing on a different tab?

darkmessias94
03-12-2018, 04:17 PM
I cant update the Dock-Firmware, neither via the armoury software (no update found) nor directly via the 1.32 firmware updater provided on the spatha driver website (no mouse detected).

Sure I saved the sheath calibration, but thats a problem for another day, main goal for me is getting the software to work with the spatha and the dock connected.

shamandgg
03-12-2018, 08:11 PM
I have GL703 laptop, Armory install setup crashes at very start:

Error Number: 0x80040707
Description: Dll function call crashed: IsSupported.IsASUSMB

Setup will now terminate.

See also this thread: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?96669-Armory-Install-Fail - it seems GL503 is also affected. Or is it related to Windows 10 latest Fall update?

MasterC@ASUS
03-14-2018, 03:09 AM
HOW LONG ARE WE GONNA WAIT ? 1 year ?!!!!!!

So far, you haven't reported any issues yet. What is your issue? What peripherals do you have?

MasterC@ASUS
03-14-2018, 03:16 AM
I cant update the Dock-Firmware, neither via the armoury software (no update found) nor directly via the 1.32 firmware updater provided on the spatha driver website (no mouse detected).

Sure I saved the sheath calibration, but thats a problem for another day, main goal for me is getting the software to work with the spatha and the dock connected.

Have you tried a clean installation of Windows to see if there are any conflicts with other drivers? If not, install Armoury II first and update the firmware.

Alternatively, you can try to update from another PC or laptop.

coperfell4
03-14-2018, 05:07 AM
Hello Everyone !!

t_sonic
03-14-2018, 05:54 AM
any update on claymore detection problem ? how long we have to wait for another update ?

MasterC@ASUS
03-14-2018, 05:58 AM
Hello Everyone !!

Hello!

MasterC@ASUS
03-14-2018, 06:07 AM
any update on claymore detection problem ? how long we have to wait for another update ?

So far, we are still unable to replicate the detection issue. Can you list your specs and Windows version/build?
Do you have the latest firmware and Armoury II software?

SonnyEugen
03-14-2018, 08:55 AM
in the new version of the program ROG Armory a lot of problems, I do not understand what your developers are doing for the crooked hands, the prices for your product do not match your quality, the mouse stops moving, the white light turns on and I can not move the mouse and drop the default settings; the keys do not work and so every three days approximately, in each profile so, the other mouse helped solve the problem temporarily, the battery indicator is all lies lying, I gave money for the top mouse and quality, and as a result, dance with a tambourine, immediately correct your jambs!!!
my system:
operating system
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD FX-8350
Vishera 32nm technology
RAM
16.0GB 2-channel DDR3 @ 937 MHz (10-10-10-28)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. 990FXA-UD3 (CPU 1)
Graphic devices
AG272FG4 (1920x1080 @ 144Hz)
xgimi (1280x720 @ 120Hz)
4095 MBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (NVIDIA)
Data storage
223GB KINGSTON SUV400S37240G (SSD)
3726GB Hitachi HGST HDN724040ALE640 (SATA)
Optical storage
Optiarc DVD RW AD-7283S
DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device
Sound devices
Creative X-Fi Audio Processor

MasterC@ASUS
03-14-2018, 10:27 AM
in the new version of the program ROG Armory a lot of problems, I do not understand what your developers are doing for the crooked hands, the prices for your product do not match your quality, the mouse stops moving, the white light turns on and I can not move the mouse and drop the default settings; the keys do not work and so every three days approximately, in each profile so, the other mouse helped solve the problem temporarily, the battery indicator is all lies lying, I gave money for the top mouse and quality, and as a result, dance with a tambourine, immediately correct your jambs!!!
my system:
operating system
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD FX-8350 36 ° C
Vishera 32nm technology
RAM
16.0GB 2-channel DDR3 @ 937 MHz (10-10-10-28)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. 990FXA-UD3 (CPU 1) 38 ° C
Graphic devices
AG272FG4 (1920x1080 @ 144Hz)
xgimi (1280x720 @ 120Hz)
4095 MBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (NVIDIA) 52 ° C
Data storage
223GB KINGSTON SUV400S37240G (SSD) 30 ° C
3726GB Hitachi HGST HDN724040ALE640 (SATA) 39 ° C
Optical storage
Optiarc DVD RW AD-7283S
DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device
Sound devices
Creative X-Fi Audio Processor

Do you have the Spatha?
When does the mouse stop moving? The keys stop working every 3 days? This sounds like a faulty mouse, please RMA.
The white light I assume is from the DPI button, when enabled the sensitivity lowers dramatically. Is the mouse moving slowly in this case or not at all?
Have you updated the firmware and software from Live Update in Armoury II?
To save battery, status is detected every ~5 minutes. It's not real-time.

namoi
03-14-2018, 10:40 AM
Oups. I posted in the older thread so here isca repost.

I hope one day Aura and Armoury will work together.

For now would it be possible to refrain Armoury to pop up a window (well multiple windows in fact) telling me to turn off Aura each time i plug an usb devices (like a usb key which has nothing to deal with Armoury or Aura btw).

It would be wise also to change the text of this pop up as it states "turn off aura to unlock Armoury" (even if aura is actually off)

It should be "unsync Armoury devices in Aura to unlock Armoury"

MasterC@ASUS
03-14-2018, 10:45 AM
Oups. I posted in the older thread so here isca repost.

I hope one day Aura and Armoury will work together.

For now would it be possible to refrain Armoury to pop up a window (well multiple windows in fact) telling me to turn off Aura each time i plug an usb devices (like a usb key which has nothing to deal with Armoury or Aura btw).

It would be wise also to change the text of this pop up as it states "turn off aura to unlock Armoury" (even if aura is actually off)

It should be "unsync Armoury devices in Aura to unlock Armoury"

Thanks for your feedback. I can see how "turn off" can be confusing.

namoi
03-14-2018, 10:57 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I can see how "turn off" can be confusing.Thanks for your reply.
While the text are confusing the issue is more the popup windows that shouldn't pop up.
Hope the team can do something.

SonnyEugen
03-14-2018, 11:07 AM
the mouse was bought a couple of weeks ago in my country by the Republic of Belarus, installed ROG_Armoury_v20407, configured my profile, it works for several days normally, after turning on the computer the next day, the mouse starts to glow completely white, all keys are reset, the mouse is not pressed, to a maximum for some reason and other functions to save the situation turn to other profiles, after with them, too, the most happens, have another mouse to use the settings to turn off by default, now switched to the old version of ROG_Armoury_ v10226, while everything works except for the battery indicator, the indicator does not react to the battery and the machine does not go to sleep at all.
firmware of mouse 1.69
firmware station 1.32
I do not know what to do, obviously the problems in software
in the program ROG_Armoury_v20407 the battery indicator works, but it's lying, the sleep mode is working, but as written above all the settings are skipped, in wired mode is the same.

Kincaid
03-15-2018, 07:29 PM
<snip>

@MasterC@ASUS

What is the latest official firmware for the Keypad (aka Bond)? According to Armoury v2 the latest firmware is 1.02.02 but looking at your image I see 1.03.00. So... I'm confused unless your image shows a not yet publicly released firmware version.

Kincaid
03-15-2018, 10:44 PM
@MasterC@ASUS

What is the latest official firmware for the Keypad (aka Bond)? According to Armoury v2 the latest firmware is 1.02.02 but looking at your image I see 1.03.00. So... I'm confused unless your image shows a not yet publicly released firmware version.

1.03.00 is the latest official. Got that resolved.

I managed to get the 1.03.00 firmware installed for the Keypad. Many installs, reinstalls, reverting to Armoury v1, updating to v2, etc, occurred. The Armoury software feels like it is intended to drive a sane person mad. It would be really really really nice if there were a way to download a standalone firmware installer without the requirement of Armoury which is insanely temperamental.

MasterC@ASUS
03-16-2018, 02:55 AM
1.03.00 is the latest official. Got that resolved.

I managed to get the 1.03.00 firmware installed for the Keypad. Many installs, reinstalls, reverting to Armoury v1, updating to v2, etc, occurred. The Armoury software feels like it is intended to drive a sane person mad. It would be really really really nice if there were a way to download a standalone firmware installer without the requirement of Armoury which is insanely temperamental.

I'll talk to the team about doing that, thanks. Is Armoury II working for you now?

Kincaid
03-16-2018, 04:10 AM
I'll talk to the team about doing that, thanks. Is Armoury II working for you now?

The Armoury II software is working fine with respect to it's primary function. Since I dumped my Razer mouse the issues with running the software vanished. I really do blame the Razer mouse or the Razer Synapse software. It may have been purely system specific but things are resolved in that department. I, thankfully, never ran into issues with my Claymore being detected either with v1 or v2 of Armoury. It's always been detected. The specific problem here is the fact that the software is essentially providing false information when a check is performed to see if a new firmware exists.

I added the Bond to my setup and Armoury immediately indicated there was an update and I let it download and update. Great. That took me to firmware 1.02.02. I then checked again and, no, I was told 1.02.02 is the latest. I became aware that this simply wasn't true. I performed checks with both v1 and v2 of Armoury. Both checks were wrong. There was, in fact, an update. Many uninstalls, reinstalls, and other games were played to no effect. I got to the point I just threw ideas against the wall to see what stuck. Finally, I decided to enable the firmware update check at startup, then uninstalled v2, rebooted, installed v1, restarted, and upon startup it ran an automatic check because of the setting. Now, amazingly, it did find the update. So... why did it basically lie the other 100 times I checked? Either an update exists or it doesn't.

Excuse my writing style. I am not meaning to take it out on you, MasterC@ASUS. I'm just expressing some frustration, in general. I find all of this rather perplexing. The Claymore is a wonderful keyboard but the weakest link in all of this comes down to the software, unfortunately. I consider myself fairly intelligent, knowledgeable, good when it comes to problem solving, and stubbornly tenacious. A lot of people would have grown frustrated and given up. That's no good for the user or ASUS.

Lastly, thank you for passing along the request for a standalone firmware updater. That would definitely help some people out if Armoury could be taken out of the equation with respect to firmware updates if the user so wishes, the user can't get Armoury to actually admit there is an update available, or the user simply can't get Armoury to work at all.

Sidenote: Running firmware 1.02.02 I experienced an issue with the 1 and 4 keys on the Bond when the lighting was set to "Breathing" and using a colour (ie Red). The 1 and 4 key would flash white every 10 seconds or so. I found this concerning and groaned thinking I might need to RMA it. After the 1.03.00 firmware was flashed the weird white flashing of the 1 and 4 keys stopped.

28BeersLater
03-16-2018, 09:51 AM
Another one here with Spatha issues since the upgrade.

Windows 10 x64 (16299.309)
Rampage V Extreme Mobo (3801 Bios)

Installing Armory 2 causes the mouse to fail, profiles go awry, and the curser stops moving, - it does respond to lifting and putting down, but it is not usable, buttons appear to work. Initially the Firmware was 0.00 for the mouse as reported earlier, after an elaborate amount of reinstalling, I got a firmware number but the problem persisted. I have since reverted to version 1.02.26, which luckily seemed to sort out the firmware.

I also found the app seemed to regularly crash on load (when trying to sync with the device). All in all a bit of a disaster, how it got through QA is a mystery!

Really disappointed, I love this mouse, but like my motherboard it's been troublesome from day 1.

alan1476
03-16-2018, 03:03 PM
Another one here with Spatha issues since the upgrade.

Windows 10 x64 (16299.309)
Rampage V Extreme Mobo (3801 Bios)

Installing Armory 2 causes the mouse to fail, profiles go awry, and the curser stops moving, - it does respond to lifting and putting down, but it is not usable, buttons appear to work. Initially the Firmware was 0.00 for the mouse as reported earlier, after an elaborate amount of reinstalling, I got a firmware number but the problem persisted. I have since reverted to version 1.02.26, which luckily seemed to sort out the firmware.

I also found the app seemed to regularly crash on load (when trying to sync with the device). All in all a bit of a disaster, how it got through QA is a mystery!

Really disappointed, I love this mouse, but like my motherboard it's been troublesome from day 1.
I have to agree with Kincade on this, the software issue is horrid for such an expensive keyboard or mouse. I happen to love and yes I have got it installed and up to date but it wasn't easy.

Kincaid
03-17-2018, 05:50 PM
Btw, another issue/annoyance with Armoury v2. If you install the final release of v1 and perform and update check it says there is an Armoury update available. If you let Armoury v1 download and install that update you wind up running Armoury II v2.04.06. After that there is no newer update. As per my irritation with Armoury and update checking that actually is absolutely false. If you manually download the Armoury II installer and install it you are running Armoury II v2.04.07. Those are not the same version numbers so why if a user has v2.04.06 installed are they not being prompted that a newer version exists?

Issues add up. Hardware not being detected in cases by numerous people, possible conflicts/incompatibilies, an apparently asleep-on-the-job built-in update checking mechanism, etc. I'm really not trying to dump on the Armoury software. I like the layout, UI, etc. It's better - when it works - and more responsive than the software available with hardware sold by other companies for their peripherals. I just want to see the software improve. The ASUS peripherals are quite nice. I can't comment on the mice because I lack personal experience although I've heard good things but my tastes differ. Nonetheless, the Claymore keyboard is a work of art. It's truly sad that peripherals are being hamstrung & plagued by software gremlins.

t_sonic
03-18-2018, 06:11 AM
So far, we are still unable to replicate the detection issue. Can you list your specs and Windows version/build?

i am using windows 10 x64 version 1709 -OS Build 16299.64
Processor I7 7700K and maximus ix formula for motherboard with 32 Gb ram installed

from the attachment you can see that when i am using Armoury II , claymore keyboard can't be detected so i had to reinstall the pervious version of armoury which is version 1.02.26 and you can see from the attachment calymore is detected and 80% firmware is 1.08.04 and keypad firmware is 1.03.00

also you can notice from the installed files of Armoury V2 (update claymore folder) , asus (by mistake i believe) had attach wrong firmware versions for both 80% and 20%(old firmware v 1.06) that's why claymore will never be detected as it's firmware has to be updated first with latest firmware which i can understand from your attachement is 1.09 in order to work with armoury v2
i think asus team have to work fast to fix all issues with thier software as thier product are not cheap and must be supported with powerfull software .

kotttte
03-19-2018, 06:57 PM
When are they gonna fix this software? Double clicking and customlights not working properly on claymore after armoury II updates. Paid almosst 200euros for this keyboard and the software is not working as it should :mad:

travisandcarriekinnett
03-22-2018, 12:43 AM
Hi all...i see where it's been reported and I also seen where they were told that all lighting effects should be working and to make sure that nothing was set to dim, but there isnt even a place to chose the ROG logo when you're doing custom lighting effects on the Claymore. You used to be able to kind of control the ROG logo by setting the spacebar color to whatever color you wanted for the logo...now it doesnt even light up that way. It kind of defeats the purpose of custom lighting effects if you cant proudly display the wicked little gaming eye that is the logo. I have the Gladius 2, Spatha, Claymore, and all ROG mousepads you make as well sitting on my desk...I would like for all of them to work together properly please. I set custom lighting effect lighting certain keys on a per game basis for the keyboard and atleast one of the mice depending on game. I use the logo color to make sure the mouse and keyboard are on the same gaming profile. Its supposed to load automatically when I launch the game...but even that doesnt work all the time. So can you please make sure the ROG logo is able to be changed in the custom lighting effect menu...even if you have to change the sapce bar color to get it to do so. Thank you for your time and effort and I look forward to the whole ROG experience that I'm so desperately seeking.

MasterC@ASUS
03-22-2018, 02:13 AM
Hi all...i see where it's been reported and I also seen where they were told that all lighting effects should be working and to make sure that nothing was set to dim, but there isnt even a place to chose the ROG logo when you're doing custom lighting effects on the Claymore. You used to be able to kind of control the ROG logo by setting the spacebar color to whatever color you wanted for the logo...now it doesnt even light up that way. It kind of defeats the purpose of custom lighting effects if you cant proudly display the wicked little gaming eye that is the logo. I have the Gladius 2, Spatha, Claymore, and all ROG mousepads you make as well sitting on my desk...I would like for all of them to work together properly please. I set custom lighting effect lighting certain keys on a per game basis for the keyboard and atleast one of the mice depending on game. I use the logo color to make sure the mouse and keyboard are on the same gaming profile. Its supposed to load automatically when I launch the game...but even that doesnt work all the time. So can you please make sure the ROG logo is able to be changed in the custom lighting effect menu...even if you have to change the sapce bar color to get it to do so. Thank you for your time and effort and I look forward to the whole ROG experience that I'm so desperately seeking.

We are aware of the dim lighting in the logo, and we are working to resolve it asap. Thanks.

krisfr92
03-23-2018, 05:23 AM
Just got my new laptop.

ASUS SCAR-GL503VM-ED033T
ROG PUGIO MOUSE

All out of the box, unable to install Armoury 2.04.07, neither any previous version.

All with error :

Dll function call crashed: IsSupported.IsASUSMB

lexpolicarpio
04-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Still no fix best software team ever I WONT BUY ANY ASUS PRODUCT ANYMORE

F0x135
04-01-2018, 07:07 PM
Unsure if these have been posted yet, but these are some of the issues i've found so far in CUSTOM mode:

Breathing/Color Cycle/WAVE/Ripple/Reactive/Starry Night/all white color despite being set differently.

Quicksand only displays purple despite picking different colors.

WAVE cannot set direction. Will only go left --> right.

All default profiles seem to work fine. Just custom colors.

I am on:

Software Version: 2.04.07
80% version: 1.09.01
Keypad version 1.02.02

MasterC@ASUS
04-02-2018, 07:39 AM
Unsure if these have been posted yet, but these are some of the issues i've found so far in CUSTOM mode:

Breathing/Color Cycle/WAVE/Ripple/Reactive/Starry Night/all white color despite being set differently.

Quicksand only displays purple despite picking different colors.

WAVE cannot set direction. Will only go left --> right.

All default profiles seem to work fine. Just custom colors.

I am on:

Software Version: 2.04.07
80% version: 1.09.01
Keypad version 1.02.02

Thanks for reporting this issue. We will rectify this by the next update.
You can update your keypad to version 1.03.00.

F0x135
04-02-2018, 09:18 AM
Thanks for reporting this issue. We will rectify this by the next update.
You can update your keypad to version 1.03.00.

Thanks MasterC. Looking forward to the next update!

I pressed 'live update' and Armoury is saying i've got the latest; how do you update the Keypad version?

Kincaid
04-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Thanks MasterC. Looking forward to the next update!

I pressed 'live update' and Armoury is saying i've got the latest; how do you update the Keypad version?

In the Armoury settings do you have "Check for firmware updates" enabled at Startup? If not give it a shot. Then reboot. If that doesn't work try dropping back to Armoury 1.02.26 and do the same.

I had a heck of a time getting my keypad firmware to update from 1.02.02 to 1.03.00. I used the methods listed above and finally was able to get Armoury to actually detect that 1.02.02 wasn't the latest firmware.

NOTE: ASUS, please PLEASE deal with the fact that the reCAPTCHA you are using in the forums stopped working as of 2018-03-31. It's now 2018-04-02. reCAPTCHA nicely tells users to tell site owners to visit http://g.co/recaptcha/upgrade. I just wasted 10 minutes screwing around trying to get this to post and by all rights I shouldn't have been able to but I got reCAPTCHA to finally cough up a verification code through sheer force of will and repeatedly requesting a new one.

F0x135
04-02-2018, 07:57 PM
In the Armoury settings do you have "Check for firmware updates" enabled at Startup? If not give it a shot. Then reboot. If that doesn't work try dropping back to Armoury 1.02.26 and do the same.

I had a heck of a time getting my keypad firmware to update from 1.02.02 to 1.03.00. I used the methods listed above and finally was able to get Armoury to actually detect that 1.02.02 wasn't the latest firmware.

NOTE: ASUS, please PLEASE deal with the fact that the reCAPTCHA you are using in the forums stopped working as of 2018-03-31. It's now 2018-04-02. reCAPTCHA nicely tells users to tell site owners to visit http://g.co/recaptcha/upgrade. I just wasted 10 minutes screwing around trying to get this to post and by all rights I shouldn't have been able to but I got reCAPTCHA to finally cough up a verification code through sheer force of will and repeatedly requesting a new one.

Huh, it's weird. Yes i did have the 'Check for firmware updates' ticked. I did the rollback like you said anyway but now the 'keyboard version' has disappeared off the settings menu!

As for the captcha, i have to refresh it at least once or twice to get it to show.

Kincaid
04-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Huh, it's weird. Yes i did have the 'Check for firmware updates' ticked. I did the rollback like you said anyway but now the 'keyboard version' has disappeared off the settings menu!

I see the 80% (keyboard) firmware listed in your image but no listing for the keypad firmware. Both should be listed, obviously. Why it won't even show the keypad is connected is beyond me unless it's not properly connected so it isn't being detected? I've found it rather easy to unintentionally cause a disconnection by moving my keyboard on my desk and not paying attention.

Armoury II is a hassle that just doesn't seem to be worth it at this point and that's what's in your screenshot. Personally, I'd uninstall and go back to 1.02.26 from the Armoury download page and don't use the internal SW Update button because it'll make you update to Armoury v2 again. Just leave the check for updates at startup enabled and let it do it's thing and hopefully it will finally detect the update. The automatic firmware update won't force you to install newer Armoury software but if you manually use the SW Update/Live Update button you will.

Hopefully, the ASUS developers will do what I requested previously and provide a standalone firmware update that users can download to get this done without Armoury being part of the process.

On a sidenote, for awhile I have suspected that ASUS' update checking mechanism has problems and is lacking in proper feedback to the user. What I mean is that when a check is done there are only 2 possible results: (1) an update is available or (2) you are running the latest version. What happens if the server is down, there are routing issues, no network connection, etc? Well, I tested. I killed my network connection and checked for an update. Armoury told me that I had the latest version of the Armoury software. I'm currently running 1.02.26 so I am most certainly not running the latest version and I had no connection to the internet so how could the software possibly have performed an actual check? It didn't. It tried, it failed, and it gave me inaccurate information. ASUS, please have the update mechanism provide proper information so that you aren't making troubleshooting even harder than it already is.

As for the captcha, i have to refresh it at least once or twice to get it to show.

Lucky you. I have to hit it a LOT of times 99% of the results telling me that the service shut down as of 2018-03-31 and to tell the site owner, blah, blah, blah.

F0x135
04-03-2018, 12:42 AM
I haven't checked the connection, but you'd assume it'd be correctly plugged in for me to type! I'm at work now so i'll check when i get home.

I did try however, to manually update to .07 via the downloads section on the official Rog Claymore Asus page instead of the firmware update. Maybe that's why Keyboard version page disappeared? Who knows but the Asus techs.

EDIT: It turns out i was missing the 'keyboard version' as i had removed the tenkeys. The '80% version' tipped me off. Looks like Armoury needs it attached to get the full metadata. However, i'm still at keypad version 1.02.02 after all that.

lexpolicarpio
04-03-2018, 03:02 PM
80% is the main keyboard the 20% is the numbpad

if you want to update the numpad you should use it...

ImranNaimm
04-03-2018, 03:20 PM
ROG Armoury Version 2.04.07 is now available for download.
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/2C2BEC4330D04A4482B68FCF941F3BEA4
or
https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Strix-Flare/HelpDesk_Download/
Supports: Windows 10 (64-bit) and 7 (64 & 32-bit)

*** New in Version 2.04.07 ***
- New user interface
- Mouse driver base - software simulated functions are now enabled even without Armoury II running in the background. e.g. mouse macros.
- More options for lighting customization

*** ROG Gladuis and Sica are not yet supported. ***

Hi i recently bought an ROG Pugio and tried to install Armoury v2 but failed due to something like "Dll missing, cant install AsusMB, this program will terminate now...." thingy. I've tried so many versions of Armoury V2 but still failed to install. Ironically, the laptop i was trying to install the software on is Asus ROG STRIX GL553VE. How can i fix this? Does anyone have any solutions for this?

Specs;
ROG STRIX GL553VE Gaming Laptop
i7-7700HQ Kaby Lake
8GB RAM
GTX 1050ti

Product:
Asus ROG Pugio Gaming Mouse

markusgo1967
04-06-2018, 06:40 AM
Hi there,
the german software is still showing the qwerty layout of the keyboard. It should be qwertz....

Kincaid
04-06-2018, 03:51 PM
ASUS has released Armoury II v2.04.09. The release date is listed as April 2, 2018. It's available for download from the website and should show up via the internal Armoury updater.

Version 2.04.09
2018/04/02 103.95 MBytes
ROG_Armoury_v20409

Armoury 2.04.09
1. Glaudius II & Glaudius II Original & Pugio can adjust wave lighting speed.
2. General bug fixes
3. UI improvements

I'm posting here because I have yet to see it announced anywhere and some people have the check for update function disabled in Armoury so they wouldn't know it's out. It may help some people experiencing issues. If it doesn't then don't blame me. I'm merely letting people know. :)

I haven't experienced issues thus far.

F0x135
04-07-2018, 04:17 AM
I posted this in the mice thread cause i'm an idiot, but:

I can confirm the Custom lighting effects now work on a Rog Claymore.

Thanks for the update Asus! Also got the KP version to 1.03.00

However, it's not a big deal but since updating Armoury to v2.04.07, the Z370-F RGB LEDs no longer light up during boot or when in bios, only once when logged into windows.

Also I did go into safe mode earlier to clean out some drivers, and going back into regular windows the Mobo RGB's refused to turn on until i had to open up aura and set a lighting profile again.

But as i said, it's not a major issue.

Strix02
04-09-2018, 10:32 AM

Marco71.

:mad: also having the exact same problem

nbtc971
04-13-2018, 09:53 AM
Don't know if this was reported yet but when I setup a custom lighting profile with different effects (all static) for different keys, eventually those get wiped out and I can no longer access the custom so I can edit or add to it. For example, I set Profile 1 to be my Ark profile and I have my WASD keys static red and other keys used in the game in blue. I don't know if it's when I'm doing a software update or what, but eventually what I've done is wiped out though if I start the game, the profile I setup still works. This has happened in the latest software version and 2.04.7 I believe it was.

Windows 10, 64-bit
Armoury II v2.04.09