PDA

View Full Version : ROG G752VSK music playback problems, stops without any error message

palandras
03-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Recently I've purchased a new ROG G752VSK laptop with Windows 10 Home preinstalled . I've no problems with gaming , all games I'm playing are running smooth on ultra settings . But, since the first day of use , I am having problems with music playback . I'm listening to all types of Lossless ( FLAC,APE,WAV ) files and I;ve tried different media players ( VLC,Foobar, PowerDVD 17 ULtra,Groove Music ) and suddenly the playback stops without any error message .In Groove Music I noticed that after a while ( 1-2 minute ) the playback continues .
Before I've had an Alienware 17 with Windows 8.1 and never had such problems .I don't know what's causing the problem , I'm new to Windows 10. II've tried to change the compatibility of the media players with the same unsuccessful results .
Please be kind and advice me what should I do ?
Thank you in advance ,
Regards from Romania

I mention that my laptop is connected through Audio Out to a mini HIFI system . All media players are up to date versions . During gaming I'm not having audio issues , I haven't tried watching movies yet , so the problem occurs while listening to music.