PDA

View Full Version : Question about G725VY GC-100D and G752VY GC-100T model differences

gogoox
03-30-2018, 11:21 AM
Hello guys.
I wanted to know and I was unable to find the information anywhere.. so what is the difference between G725VY GC-100D and G752VY GC-100T? Right now in my country with the same specs the 100D is with about 500-600 euros cheaper than 100T ?
Thanks in advance.

Clintlgm
03-30-2018, 12:41 PM
The G752VY are all the same Asus created 2 model DH72 and DH7K, These CC-XXXX numbers are country speicific or vendor spicific and were manufactured or altered to those particular specifications. You would have to get the spec sheet for both and compare.
The difference between the DH72 and Dh7k were the amount of RAM and The amount of Video RAM and SSD size

Dh72 32 GB Ram, 4 GB Video Ram and 256 GB M.2 Nvme SSD 750 GB Hard Drive
DH7K 64 GB Ram, 8 GB Video Ram and 512 GB M.2 Nvme SSD 1TB hard Drive

Different Countries and Vendors have special versions some with no M.2 SSD and only a hard drive, different RAM ETC. So you will have to take the time to sort out exactly what the CC-100T and CC100D actually are and what hardware they actually have installed. Sorry I have no idea since neither of these models is not sold in the states. I can not find either of these models in a google search.

I would suggest you work directly with the vendors selling them as to what the actual hardware spec's are.

gogoox
03-30-2018, 12:58 PM
The specification (atleast the ones uploaded to the sites) are identical both with only 1TB HDD , same processor and video and RAM. I see that you are typing it with double C , its actually G - Golf , C - Charlie , GC. I was wondering if there would be difference in the cooling system or the materials its built with.

Clintlgm
03-30-2018, 09:16 PM
The specification (atleast the ones uploaded to the sites) are identical both with only 1TB HDD , same processor and video and RAM. I see that you are typing it with double C , its actually G - Golf , C - Charlie , GC. I was wondering if there would be difference in the cooling system or the materials its built with.

Maybe one is a referb?

Korth
03-30-2018, 09:49 PM
Submodel numbers could indicate units in different regions, different distribution/supplier/vendor chains, different licenses.

I'm guessing the €500 price difference is just what the vendors charge. Email the one which is selling the more costly machine, send the link/info to the cheaper machine, ask them exactly why their machine costs more, tell them that you'll buy the other one unless they can make you a better offer.