PDA

View Full Version : ROG SPATHA wireless not working

diminuto
04-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Hi everyone!

I updated the firmware of Spatha and now is not working in wireless mode. I tried updating the dock, the armoury. I tried to unplug the battery, reinstall several times armoury and still not working....Is like the dock and the mouse canīt pairing

Armoury version: 2.04.09
Firmware: 1.69

Im sure 100% that is a software problem.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

MasterC@ROG
04-13-2018, 02:27 AM
So wireless was working previously? Did this happen after upgrading to Armoury 2.04.09?
Is your dock firmware on 1.32?
Are you on the latest version/build of Windows 10?
Is the dock connected to a hub or a laptop? Tried different USB ports?

diminuto
04-13-2018, 01:28 PM
So wireless was working previously? Yes
Did this happen after upgrading to Armoury 2.04.09? Yes
Is your dock firmware on 1.32? Yes
Are you on the latest version/build of Windows 10? Yes
Is the dock connected to a hub or a laptop? Tried different USB ports? Is connected to a hub, then I tried to connect directly to the laptop, tried on pc, tried on mac....

cyber1000
04-16-2018, 09:12 PM
So now my mouse just started acting weird like its lagged and not moving accordingly, sometimes the button pressing doesnt work either while its acting like this. Its weird cuz it seems to come and go without a reason, already tried to clean the sensor in case it was something in it but wouldnt make sense since the buttons dont click either and reinstalled armoury, revert to the old armoury but still have the same issues, im honestly truly disappointed with this mouse, considering the price i paid for it and being experiencing problems constantly...
It seems to happen only when in wireless

MasterC@ROG
04-17-2018, 04:04 AM
Please check if you have the latest software and firmware:

Tried different USB ports? If possible, avoid connecting the Spatha to USB hubs or front-panel USB ports.

MasterC@ROG
04-17-2018, 04:52 AM
Avoid using the hub and try all USB ports on the laptop/PC.

diminuto
04-17-2018, 12:08 PM
Avoid using the hub and try all USB ports on the laptop/PC.

I tried in 4 differents pcs....wireless is not working

cyber1000
04-17-2018, 04:47 PM
Yeah both the armory and firmwares are updated, also tried all the other ports problem still happens, now the light is just flashing red and 10min ago the mouse stopped working completely both wired and wireless, armoury set the mouse to 50dpi and all the buttons automatically set to disable, i swear i dunno wth is going on with this mouse

at this point im not sure if its the mouse or armoury corrupting the mouse tbh, the armoury is glitched as hell both old and new, never had a stable version of it since i had the mouse, profiles erases on itself, settings goes wild etc, its really disappointing paying 150€ for a mouse and have this kind of issues and i cant even return it cuz its past the time and nothing guarantees me that sending to rma will fix it or avoid it from happening in a future soon

MasterC@ROG
04-18-2018, 01:38 AM
Sorry to hear of your troubles with the mouse. Please try resetting the Spatha by opening it up with the supplied tool, then disconnect and reconnect the battery. Sounds like the mouse tracking issue is simply that the dpi has somehow been changed to 50, just check if you changed profiles inadvertently. Profiles generally don't disappear, unless new firmware or software requires it in order to update.

Just reset and customize all the settings the way you want it, then give it another try.

MasterC@ROG
04-18-2018, 02:48 AM
Sounds like a software issue if it was working fine before, which laptop do you have?

cyber1000
04-19-2018, 03:29 PM
Ill try that, the mouse is working fine on usb when it doesnt glitch out and decide not to work at all and the settings are fine when armoury doesnt go weird and change them all by itself cuz then i have to reset everything to default

is there a way to reset the firmwares on both mouse and receiver? i tried the hold the 3 buttons method and nothing happens

edit: Removed the battery, deleted everything from armoury and did a clean install of 2.04.9. Seems good so far but like i said the problems happened randomly while on wireless, will post again after some test, thanks

edit2: Well didnt need a lot to start happening again, so im not sure what might be. Maybe the receiver or the mouse is indeed faulty cuz i used to have that weird disconnection before, where the receiver light goes off for a split second, it only happens on wireless other than that weird complete mouse shutdown that happened earlier, where neither wired or wireless would turn on

MasterC@ROG
04-20-2018, 02:54 AM
Sorry, what is happening again? Tracking or connection issue on the Spatha?
Do you have other peripherals software installed?

cyber1000
04-20-2018, 05:36 AM
I dont exactly know how to describe it but when connected on wireless it doesnt track well, gives some sort of lag/switching dpis constantly, fails to click buttons when its acting like this. Sometimes the receiver light goes off for a split second since i bought it which always caused a slight loss of connection for a sec but now its different, its like the mouse pointer doesnt move sometimes or feels "stuck" in place and no i dont have any other software installed just the armoury

and also my mouse stopped working completely for a couple minutes before, trying to solve the issue a couple days ago, basically after reinstalling armoury and switching from wireless to wired the mouse scroll started blinking red and then the mouse shutdown completely without any signal, works to remind it was fully charged btw

It also starts going crazy in the settings in armoury when that happens like for example all buttons changed to disable, dpi goes 8200 or 50 (bugged, it wont really move), color gets set something completely different than what i set but usually goes white on its own, and i need to reset all settings to default.

MasterC@ROG
04-20-2018, 06:59 AM
We have discovered a probable cause for this, and a fix will be released soon. When Armoury is loading, it is imperative that you do not starting clicking to hurry it up or change profiles.

cyber1000
04-20-2018, 04:55 PM
Okay that might fix one of the problems, but my wireless problem happens even without armoury installed ill probably take my mouse to the store for RMA

Oh yeah JFYI another bug that happens is the lightning going different settings when you place the mouse to charge too, mine is set to reactive red so it shouldnt light when charging but sometimes goes flashing green or purple xD not really a problem just a bug

cyber1000
04-24-2018, 03:14 PM
Apparently there was a person with the same problem as mine here https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...patha-Problems lagging while in wireless but seems it was fixed for this person with firmware update, so i assume it might be a corrupt firmware or leftovers during the update in the receiver? but how can i fix the firmware if theres no more firmwares listed for me or cant manage to reset it and install the latest directly i also tried to install the firmware directly but it tells me no mouse is detected when trying

SonnyEugen
04-25-2018, 11:39 AM
My mouse has the same problems, I do not know what to do ...
everything has been updated, everything has been tried, and the ports have been changed and the mouse disassembled, took out the battery, everything is reset all settings early and the mouse does not move, the color of the mouse does not turn red, but white completely!
and all this happens at any time

SonnyEugen
04-26-2018, 11:26 AM
Today I turned on the computer and again crashed in the mouse, all the settings were thrown off and the mouse did not move, the firmware and the latest version of the program, another mouse rescues to adjust the new settings, I really do not like it !!!

cyber1000
04-26-2018, 03:35 PM
Yeah apparently thats a bug with armoury itself, gotta reset everything to default to fix it, settings really go nuts but up to that i was sorta "comfortable" with. Now im completely unable to use it under wireless cuz it have tracking issues and doesnt click when it goes nuts :( im almost sure its firmware issues and cant even reset this crap, it doesnt work

jpmboy
04-26-2018, 04:35 PM
yeah, I just did he live update to the new software. Same as the previous version: when using the mouse with the USB cable, the software takes an inordinately long period of time to load (in fact, I have yet to see it finish loading). This does not happen when starting the software when using he wireless link only.
x299 Apex
7980XE
win10
Ducky keyboard
ASUS Swift monitor

hey guys, whenb you get a situation where the mouse lighting and charger lighting stay off, switch off the mouse, place it in the charger cradle and pair the mouse again. that worked for me when in did "black out".

cyber1000
04-27-2018, 08:01 PM
Well i tried again with the new update in hopes for a miracle to fix wireless mode but nope still have the same issue

MasterC@ROG
05-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Today I turned on the computer and again crashed in the mouse, all the settings were thrown off and the mouse did not move, the firmware and the latest version of the program, another mouse rescues to adjust the new settings, I really do not like it !!!

What is the issue you are facing now?
The latest firmware and software are able to be installed?
Is the still mouse working but settings are strange?
Windows 10 latest version/build?

MasterC@ROG
05-02-2018, 10:08 AM
Yeah apparently thats a bug with armoury itself, gotta reset everything to default to fix it, settings really go nuts but up to that i was sorta "comfortable" with. Now im completely unable to use it under wireless cuz it have tracking issues and doesnt click when it goes nuts :( im almost sure its firmware issues and cant even reset this crap, it doesnt work

So the Spatha is fine after reverting to defaults in Armoury, or resetting the mouse by removing the battery?
Settings change mysteriously by themselves?
Everything is fine when wired?

System specs and Windows version/build?
Did you RMA in the end?

cyber1000
05-06-2018, 11:30 AM
So the Spatha is fine after reverting to defaults in Armoury, or resetting the mouse by removing the battery?
Settings change mysteriously by themselves?
Everything is fine when wired?

System specs and Windows version/build?
Did you RMA in the end?

About the settings going wacky resetting to default every tab does fix that part, which is not really my main issue as its annoying but fixable. Removing the battery didnt really reset the mouse it stayed the exact same.
The lagging/input not working while on wireless still continues and i have been forced to use the mouse in wired always, because in wired i have 0 issues.

I did not send it to RMA yet as i have no other mouse right now my last mouse was broken thats why i went and bought in this one, and usually RMA takes around 1month in here, so ive been using it wired for the moment and wanted to see if i could actually fix it. Would help if i could reset the mouse firmwares tho because as i mentioned that other person had the same issue which got fixed with a firmware update in the receiver but theres no more firmwares and i cant reinstall them either.

My specs
Asus G751JY
I7-4860HQ
GTX 980M
32GB Ram
Windows 10 Home, build 16299

MasterC@ROG
05-07-2018, 08:14 AM
I have tested the latest firmware and software on different systems, both on laptop and desktop, but still unable to replicate this wireless-only issue. I have sent out the latest firmware updates for the dock and mouse to you cyber1000 and SonnyEugen, so you can flash manually. Please remember to run the updater with the Spatha connected by cable. Do not expect new firmware to wipe all your settings, if you wish, you can revert to defaults (bottom-right corner) in Armoury. If the issue persists, consider reinstalling a fresh copy of Windows and make sure the issue isn't just a different profile with a low dpi setting.

SonnyEugen
05-08-2018, 11:17 AM
discard another firmware for docking station I have 1.32 Beta Version

cyber1000
05-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Thanks, ill test it out!

Tidus77
05-09-2018, 02:17 AM
Hi all i need latest firmware for the dock given i cant upgrade it because of the mouse software wont detect it when dock is plugged. I need dock firmware to update manually. Thanks.

MasterC@ROG
05-09-2018, 02:33 AM
Hi all i need latest firmware for the dock given i cant upgrade it because of the mouse software wont detect it when dock is plugged. I need dock firmware to update manually. Thanks.

Latest firmware for the Spatha has been shared, please check your private messages.

Syberon
05-09-2018, 05:43 AM
Sorry to hear of your troubles with the mouse. Please try resetting the Spatha by opening it up with the supplied tool, then disconnect and reconnect the battery. Sounds like the mouse tracking issue is simply that the dpi has somehow been changed to 50, just check if you changed profiles inadvertently. Profiles generally don't disappear, unless new firmware or software requires it in order to update.

Just reset and customize all the settings the way you want it, then give it another try.

Yesterday i have the same problem - then i turn on my PC mouse doesn't activated and led on dock is still turned off. I placed mouse on dock and remove it immediatly. After this mouse is activated but pointer moves on small area (about 1 square cm). I connect my old mouse and open Armoury and saw that the all options in performace tab setted to its maximum value (dpi, acceleration, deccelration etc.). I clicked to DEFAULT button and apply changes but this not resolves problem - mouse pointer start to move at maximum speed and doesn't react on any changes in Armoury. Then i click on Change DPI button on mouse the Armoury is crashed. Before this incident i have setted up 2 profiles on mouse and this problem appears only on one of it. Another profiles continue to work properly. Looks like the one of profiles is corrupted and Armory can not fix it by saving new params.
After an hour of searching for solutions to the problem (disconnectiong battery, changing profiles etc) i unintalled the last version of Armoury (2.05.01) and installed old version (last of 1.xx) and it correctly rewrites the corrupted profile in mouse. After this i installed again the last version and it start to works normally with this profile like before.

Also, as i write in another thread, i have the the battery issue - it discharges by 60-65% over the night then my PC is turned off (in sleep mode).

Gradually comes disappointment in the purchase of this mouse :( It about 2 years on market and still have that critical bugs.

MasterC@ROG
05-09-2018, 07:19 AM
Yesterday i have the same problem - then i turn on my PC mouse doesn't activated and led on dock is still turned off. I placed mouse on dock and remove it immediatly. After this mouse is activated but pointer moves on small area (about 1 square cm). I connect my old mouse and open Armoury and saw that the all options in performace tab setted to its maximum value (dpi, acceleration, deccelration etc.). I clicked to DEFAULT button and apply changes but this not resolves problem - mouse pointer start to move at maximum speed and doesn't react on any changes in Armoury. Then i click on Change DPI button on mouse the Armoury is crashed. Before this incident i have setted up 2 profiles on mouse and this problem appears only on one of it. Another profiles continue to work properly. Looks like the one of profiles is corrupted and Armory can not fix it by saving new params.
After an hour of searching for solutions to the problem (disconnectiong battery, changing profiles etc) i unintalled the last version of Armoury (2.05.01) and installed old version (last of 1.xx) and it correctly rewrites the corrupted profile in mouse. After this i installed again the last version and it start to works normally with this profile like before.

Also, as i write in another thread, i have the the battery issue - it discharges by 60-65% over the night then my PC is turned off (in sleep mode).

Gradually comes disappointment in the purchase of this mouse :( It about 2 years on market and still have that critical bugs.

Sounds like the software crashed before you had a chance to save the second profile settings. Which profile was giving you issues? 2/3/4/5?

Syberon
05-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Sounds like the software crashed before you had a chance to save the second profile settings. Which profile was giving you issues? 2/3/4/5?

Profile 2 give me this issue. The software visually work correctly with all profiles, it reads previously saved settings and i can save the new settings by clicking the SAVE button. But this gave an effect on all profiles except the second. Furthermore, i can change the lighting effects on 2-nd profile, the problem affects only preformance settings.
Then i trying to change DPI (only then 2-nd profile was active) by clicking on DPI-change button - Armoury sofware crashed, white led doesn't turn on and mouse pointer start to moving only in vertical axis. Second click on this button slows down pointer like it has 50dpi, and third click returns very fast speed like 8000dpi.

cyber1000
05-09-2018, 11:45 PM
Interesting that i just remembered it might have started happening when i changed from 1600dpi to 800dpi and i think thats when i have the issue, so what i tried now was to use a different profile, considering syberon have issues with a single profile and i never even remembered to try a different profile, on 1600dpi and it seems to not have issues, been using it on 1600 for 2h and i had no problems so far but then again its a totally random issue cant be 100% its not happening anymore, i will still change to 800dpi in the same profile to see if the same thing happens but its so weird still :|

MasterC@ROG
05-10-2018, 02:42 AM
To keep this thread on point, please keep this about wireless connection. From what I gather, you guys are sorted now. If any more questions about wireless connection, feel free to post here. For anything else, post in relevant threads such as the Armoury 2.05.01 thread for profiles.

MasterC@ROG
05-11-2018, 02:42 AM
I too have the same issue with this mouse. It was working fine, and now it's stuck in the same 1 cm area and won't move out of it. Completely new build, everything updated, really pissing me off. I have my computer set to update itself... was there a recent update to the docking driver or something I am not aware of? I haven't setup or saved any profiles or anything like that in Armory, but for some reason it seems to track somewhat on my skin, vs my mousepad which is strange, but that being said I finally got it into the Armory software, and somehow it was on profile two, and everything was maxed in the settings. Software is bugged for sure. Very irritating. I hope my motherboard, Poseidon 1080 ti, or the claymore don't have issues like this or I will be really disappointed in my decision to buy all Asus for this build. I was just about to buy a 34" ultrawide Asus monitor, and things like this give guys like me a pause on spending another $1200. :/

This thread is regarding wireless issues, does this occur only when wireless and not wired?
Do you remember what happened before you ran into this issue?

Check your sensitivity settings (dpi) for the profile you are on.

We are looking into an issue where some users reported that sometimes changing sensitivity isn't working for certain profiles. Positive results were reported by - reverting to an older version of Armoury (link below), revert profile settings to defaults, verify that all profiles are working, reinstall the latest Armoury.

Spatha support page:
https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Spatha/HelpDesk_Download/

If this issue is not wireless-related, please go to the Armoury software thread:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?101653-ROG-Armoury-II-v2-05-01-Report-any-issues-here/page4

The last few posts have been deleted, to help others find the answers they're looking for - please stop posting in this thread unless it concerns your wireless connection. Thanks.

cyber1000
05-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Well apparently my problem still remains :( Ill try to get another pc to try it on and then ill probably really have to RMA it as it might be surely issues with the receiver, otherwise i dont know why it only happens when wireless, either that or having be live plugged in all the time

i recorded a video capturing the mouse movement, doing circular movements with the mouse

https://youtu.be/hlfuHnOxwQE

Im not sure if this helps perceiving what im refering to "lagging" but that is what happens to the mouse and during this moments the mouse doesnt react correctly clicking also fails several times

SonnyEugen
05-13-2018, 05:03 PM
I'm going to update the system, a new motherboard, reinstall Windows, and if the glitches do not disappear in the mouse, I'll return it back to my store for warranty, stupid mouse with lots of problems!
get rid of the glitches by going to the version of the program ROG_Armoury_v20407, before this was Version 2.05.01

cyber1000
05-15-2018, 06:06 PM
So i tried the mouse in a different pc and the wireless still acts up so leaves me sure that the receiver is faulty, ill take it to the store but what pisses me off is that ill stay without a mouse for 1month, a new 150€ mouse...

MasterC@ROG
05-16-2018, 02:12 AM
Sorry about the inconvenience guys. Sounds like your mice are okay, but not the receivers. I have been using the Spatha since it was released and was never able to replicate wireless connection issues, so it may be faster at this point to RMA than to just assume it's software.

bamdad
05-16-2018, 03:24 AM
Is spatha good for fps games too ?

Syberon
05-16-2018, 03:40 AM
Is spatha good for fps games too ?

I would say that it is not very suitable for FPS because of its shape and weight. It is may difficult to quickly pick up and move - or it slips out, or if it is held tight, then the side buttons are accidentally pressed.

Pimpskillet
05-16-2018, 12:14 PM

Well mine did it again last night, so I figured I'd capture what the settings look like when it happens. Hitting default and saving seems to have fixed it. The mouse won't track on the desk or mousepad, but I was able to move it around laying it against my hand. Figured this might be helpful to someone.

Syberon
05-16-2018, 12:45 PM
Hitting default and saving seems to have fixed it

Resetting to defaults doesn't fix the profile - mouse pointer starts to moving but it ignores any settings on Performace tab applied after this.

cyber1000
05-17-2018, 12:16 AM
Yeah master, thanks for all the support im gonna RMA it as soon as possible!

SonnyEugen
05-19-2018, 10:46 AM
updated the system, bought a new motherboard and processor, while the mouse is working adequately, it's still a pleasure, let's see what happens next.
Gigabyte GA-Z370 Aorus Gaming K3
Intel Core i7-8700
Windows 10 Pro v1803

MasterC@ROG
05-21-2018, 08:33 AM
updated the system, bought a new motherboard and processor, while the mouse is working adequately, it's still a pleasure, let's see what happens next.
Gigabyte GA-Z370 Aorus Gaming K3
Intel Core i7-8700
Windows 10 Pro v1803

Great to hear the Spatha is working as it should now.
Please remember that the dock was not designed to be connected at the same time as the Spatha. Unpredictable issues may occur as a result.

SonnyEugen
05-22-2018, 05:56 PM
as a result, once again caught the mouse glitch, the mouse is off, when you turn on the computer and boot up the Windows 10, I turn on the mouse, go check the software and see that everything is off, all functions are disabled, but the mouse is running in a wobbly mode, I exit completely from the program Armoury 2.05 .01
and start it again, after the mouse stops moving, the settings angle of the binding for some reason at the maximum, setting the acceleration and deceleration to maximum, the mouse slightly moves and it always goes on when the mouse is turned on the first time the computer is started in Windows, I turn on the mouse before starting the computer settings do not get off, turn off the mouse to save the charge, correct these bugs in the software

MasterC@ROG
05-23-2018, 03:36 AM
as a result, once again caught the mouse glitch, the mouse is off, when you turn on the computer and boot up the Windows 10, I turn on the mouse, go check the software and see that everything is off, all functions are disabled, but the mouse is running in a wobbly mode, I exit completely from the program Armoury 2.05 .01
and start it again, after the mouse stops moving, the settings angle of the binding for some reason at the maximum, setting the acceleration and deceleration to maximum, the mouse slightly moves and it always goes on when the mouse is turned on the first time the computer is started in Windows, I turn on the mouse before starting the computer settings do not get off, turn off the mouse to save the charge, correct these bugs in the software

Do you connect both the mouse and dock to your PC sometimes? (The Spatha was not designed to do this. It may corrupt the profiles.)
Which USB port is the Spatha dock connected to?
Do you remember if you made any hardware or software changes before you started to encounter this issue?

When you using are the Spatha wirelessly:
Are you saying the mouse will have issues if you turn it on after Windows starts?

Syberon
05-23-2018, 03:45 AM
Do you connect both the mouse and dock to your PC sometimes? (The Spatha was not designed to do this. It may corrupt the profiles.)

When you using are the Spatha wirelessly:
Are you saying the mouse will have issues if you turn it on after Windows starts?

It is absolutely the same situation when the problem first appeared for me - mouse was in wireless mode, and cable not connected. Then i turned on PC (from Sleep mode, not cold start) the profile settings gets corrupted.

If Spatha not designed to do this - why it works flowlessly with Armoury 1.xx? And it shows (despite your answers about the wired/wireless limitations) that the problem is in the software Armoury 2.xx

MasterC@ROG
05-23-2018, 04:23 AM
The profiles were probably corrupt already for other reasons. It is unlikely that turning the PC on corrupts the profiles, whether wired or wireless, whether mouse is turned on before or after Windows starts when in wireless mode. I have tested several times, and still unable to corrupt the profiles this way.

This appears to be a profile issue, not a wireless one. Please revert all profiles settings to defaults.

If that does not work:
1. Uninstall Armoury II.
2. Install Armoury I:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/accessory/ROG_Spatha/ROG_Armoury_v10134.zip?_ga=2.163855743.1139655486. 1526865097-329128221.1511925089
3. Revert all profiles to defaults.
4. Test the mouse settings for each profile.
5. Uninstall Armoury I, then upgrade to latest Armoury again.
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Accessory/Mouse/ROG_Spatha/ROG_Armoury_v20501.zip?_ga=2.87216728.1139655486.1 526865097-329128221.1511925089
6. Only connect the Spatha or dock - not both.

28BeersLater
01-31-2019, 04:31 PM
Just to conform that the Dock and Mouse shouldn't be connected at the same time?

In earlier versions it asked you to plug in the mouse for firmware updates!

It doesn't make sense to have to unplug the dock to plug in the mouse (I regularly have to plug in due to a flat battery, as Syberon mentioned, it drains overnight, even with the PC off if I don't physically turn the mouse off. it never did that when it was on a very early firmware update (I was one that pre ordered).

Is the battery issue ever going to be fixed? I too am now having wireless issues, as per my other thread. I have tried resetting and changing profiles, still no joy.

Lunatic24_7
03-24-2019, 01:33 AM
Just to conform that the Dock and Mouse shouldn't be connected at the same time?

In earlier versions it asked you to plug in the mouse for firmware updates!

It doesn't make sense to have to unplug the dock to plug in the mouse (I regularly have to plug in due to a flat battery, as Syberon mentioned, it drains overnight, even with the PC off if I don't physically turn the mouse off. it never did that when it was on a very early firmware update (I was one that pre ordered).

Is the battery issue ever going to be fixed? I too am now having wireless issues, as per my other thread. I have tried resetting and changing profiles, still no joy.

Having built a new system last week with multiple ROG hardware parts (Maximus XI extreme, Ryujin 360, Thor 850W, Spatha, Aura Terminal, Centurion) I've found over the last few days that Asus' software is probably the worst I have ever used.

Most of the hardware worked up until a week later, then I ended up having to reinstall the OS just to try and get Aura Sync to work again.
Having re-installed the OS, it just made things worse as now Aura sync doesn't recognise three of the five original items it did before.
added to the fact that I also can no longer use the spatha mouse wirelessly...its a constant battle keeping the ROG hardware working.

I don't understand why Asus cannot release software that:

1. Incorporates all their hardware
2. Works with all their hardware
3. Works...period!

The fact that you have to uncouple the Spatha mouse from Aura Sync, before you can open up Asus Armoury is a testiment to how badly the software is designed and how incompatible the software suite is with each other.

I've never had an issue with Asus' hardware...its only when you have to use their software that you realise how far behind companies such as Logitech Asus really are!