PDA

View Full Version : Zenbook UX21E Bluetooth Logon function doesn't work

htcmember
01-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Hi Everyone,
Can You kindly share me step by step-instructions on how to activate the Bluetooth Logon feature on Zenbook? I've tried for all day long and could not find out how to activate this function becos i've found that the Bluetooth check-box on on "Smart Logon" window will never be available to mark/choose/check So that's why i could not active the feature. Pls note: i could send/receive files via my bluetooth ports to sure that it's driver correctly installed :( Can u kindly share me a short of video demo if available
Appreciate for your supports

Tks a lot and have a great day!

htcmember
01-31-2012, 03:50 AM
Anyone with experiences on this issue PLEASE HELP me
Tks you ALL!

xeromist
01-31-2012, 05:04 PM
Were you paired and connected at the time you tried to check the bluetooth logon box? I'm not sure how it works but it might not be work unless there is an active connection when you configure it.

Also, what are you pairing. I know that it is designed to work with smartphones so if you have a different type of device perhaps it does not recognize it as a logon device.

htcmember
02-01-2012, 02:49 AM
Were you paired and connected at the time you tried to check the bluetooth logon box? I'm not sure how it works but it might not be work unless there is an active connection when you configure it.

Also, what are you pairing. I know that it is designed to work with smartphones so if you have a different type of device perhaps it does not recognize it as a logon device.

HI Xeromist,
Appreciate for your helps!
I've tried to paired my HTC Android phone to my UX21E and still could not activate Bluetooth logon via "Smart logon" windows becos it's still not be light out for choosing :(
Trying to contact our local Customer Service here almost a week but did not receive any feedbacks
Actually i would like to learn with any site member here if they can use this function on their Zenbook series like me
Tks again for your support! :)

xeromist
02-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Unfortunately I don't have Zenbook so I can't test it for you but it's an interesting problem. Hopefully someone else has one that can test for you.

htcmember
02-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Unfortunately I don't have Zenbook so I can't test it for you but it's an interesting problem. Hopefully someone else has one that can test for you.

Yes, it's kind of interesting feature to me also. So i've spent somedays to find out the answers but not up to now, even contact local CS :(
Anyway, tks Xeromist for your kindly supports! :)

htcmember
02-06-2012, 04:38 PM
FYR, This is answer from CS Team
Hope this issue to be soonest fixed :)

Dear Value Customer .
About Bluetooth Logon function , because its has bug error , so , its still not build-in finish now , please notice it! Any news ! we will be freeback to you later ! sorry unfavorable , Thanks you !

xeromist
02-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Oh, so it's not implemented yet. Well that would explain why it didn't work! LOL

htcmember
02-07-2012, 06:33 AM
hihi, that's why i could not find the answer during the days :)
Hope it should be released fix