PDA

View Full Version : Asus G751 J new battery replacment still problems ... battery not dedected

nah4244
06-15-2018, 04:46 AM
Hello, first i had issue with my Asus G 751 J old battery it was 0 % and would not recharge so i figured the battery was dead. I also tried all the fixes that people have posted on the forum like uninstalling AC drivers, doing hard reset so one, nothing helped. The old battery was blinking orange. Now i ordered new battery and i all ready replaced the old battery with new one and now my G751 J laptop says NO BATTERY IS DEDECTED ... and the battery led icon is still flashing orange on and off. Has anyone fix for this problem or does know whats the issue, i am suspecting that it could be motherboard issue that prevents rechargeng the battery ...

Clintlgm
06-16-2018, 01:00 AM
Well unless you had the very bad luck of buying defective batteries, next logical step would be the charging circuit on your motherboard. Providing that the AC adapter Plug and motherboard socket are not the issue and your sure the AC adapter itself is working correctly.

nah4244
06-16-2018, 08:25 AM
Hello, AC adapter should work it shows green light and when i plug the AC adapter pin to my laptop i can run it.

Clintlgm
06-16-2018, 12:52 PM
Hello, AC adapter should work it shows green light and when i plug the AC adapter pin to my laptop i can run it.

Well, that leaves you with knowing your AC brick is good your plug and receptacle are good. So you could try to upgrade your BIOS but most likely your internal hardware is defective.