PDA

View Full Version : ROG Spatha problems

Death Leprosy
09-05-2018, 01:03 AM
I have had many problems with the mouse, sometimes the mouse does not save the settings, you have to press more than 3 times to save the settings in the application, sometimes the light settings are not configured well.
The other problem that there is also that the lights of the mouse is light in blaco and the mouse try to move and does not move the cursor, I have images in which now has problems in the configuration that comes by default.
Someone who can help or deliver a solution to this

Death Leprosy
09-05-2018, 02:55 AM

Death Leprosy
09-06-2018, 12:21 AM
I have an answer from asus, I have called them and removed the problems that some have, there is only one way, it is to uninstall Asus ROG SPATHA software and reinstall, that's the only way for the ROG spatha mouse to restart, there's no other way, now what the Asus person told me is, they should create a software to restart the mouse.

Death Leprosy
09-06-2018, 01:15 AM
I have done tests, I have formatted my PC again as told by the specialized staff of Asus and nothing, I have installed the Asus software on a PC with Windows 7 and so far I still have the problem, I will explain again, it has happened to me same error so far the default profile or known as profile 5 remains as it is even if you have installed the software in a Windows 7 or Windows 10, in which I will show image, I go to profile number 2 and try to press the DPI button and the application or the Asus ROG Armory software is restarted, I have checked so far that any PC is happening to me, and it is not working well, since I installed the last update it started having these problems before I did not have it, especially when my mouse was purchased Earlier this year, I bought my mouse in the Philippines and it is in perfect condition, I am Chilean and I do not know what to do to help someone please

Death Leprosy
09-06-2018, 01:40 AM
Test images

Death Leprosy
09-06-2018, 03:26 AM
here is solution.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?102305-Please-read-before-posting-any-new-Spatha-threads

MasterC@ROG
09-07-2018, 06:53 AM
here is solution.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?102305-Please-read-before-posting-any-new-Spatha-threads

Was your issue resolved in the end?