PDA

View Full Version : Replacement battery for G551VW

supadupa555
09-05-2018, 01:29 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a replacement battery for ASUS G551VW 4K Display laptop but ASUS said that they don't have these anymore. So this is how these so called gaming laptops are? I have been using this laptop for music making and gaming for a little longer than 2 years and it's been working perfectly fine except for the battery has worn off. It won't charge beyond 91% and it has been through like 410 cycles. The battery model number is A32N1405 and it's not available in India and I can see only 3rd party chinese batteries. I have no plans of ditching this laptop anytime soon and I want this to be with me for a more years to come. Kindly suggest what I am supposed to do to keep this laptop in good condition. I have also attached the current battery status. Please comment and advise. Thank you.

supadupa555
09-06-2018, 02:17 AM
Anyone please? I even gave ASUS feedback saying that not to sell such costly laptops if they can't supply important accessories. Now they have left me hanging without a solution. What if the battery fails completely?

supadupa555
09-20-2018, 06:21 PM
bump