PDA

View Full Version : ROG Armoury II - V2.06.06 [Report any issues here]

MasterC@ROG
09-17-2018, 08:27 AM
Armoury II 2.06.06 is now available through Live Update.
Manual download here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/accessory/ROG_Spatha/ROG_Armoury_v20606.zip?_ga=2.133293703.822249273.1 537146216-329128221.1511925089

Release Notes:
1. ROG Spatha: DPI shifting issue when media applications running in the background when wireless.
2. TUF Gaming K5: 5 more country codes added.

Numbie
09-19-2018, 09:09 PM
ROG Gladius II Origin bug in SW/FW: when a side key is set to a "keyboard function" or "multimedia", if I press any other button while holding it, it stops working until I unpress and hold it again. It doesn't happen when a side key is set to "mouse Function" or "macro".

Tupac91
10-15-2018, 07:30 AM
I have the ROG Gladius II Origin mouse and it is updated to the latest firmware available and the latest application of Armory II (2.06.06).
From the first moment I noticed how the left click or the right click (happens in both) are blocked while you play, for example you are shooting, you stop shooting and the mouse keeps sending the signal to shoot, you need to press the button again let him stop shooting. Note that it is not a physical problem (the button does not stay physically pressed) just keeps sending the signal as if it were pressed.
It happens with the Rog Armory application installed and also without installing

MasterC@ROG
10-15-2018, 09:44 AM
ROG Gladius II Origin bug in SW/FW: when a side key is set to a "keyboard function" or "multimedia", if I press any other button while holding it, it stops working until I unpress and hold it again. It doesn't happen when a side key is set to "mouse Function" or "macro".

We will look into this, thanks for reporting it.

MasterC@ROG
10-15-2018, 09:45 AM
I have the ROG Gladius II Origin mouse and it is updated to the latest firmware available and the latest application of Armory II (2.06.06).
From the first moment I noticed how the left click or the right click (happens in both) are blocked while you play, for example you are shooting, you stop shooting and the mouse keeps sending the signal to shoot, you need to press the button again let him stop shooting. Note that it is not a physical problem (the button does not stay physically pressed) just keeps sending the signal as if it were pressed.
It happens with the Rog Armory application installed and also without installing

Firmware version 0110 for the Gladius II Origin was released last week and should have rectified the issue. Is that the version you have?
If you cannot auto-update in Armoury, let me know.

Tupac91
10-15-2018, 10:09 AM
Firmware version 0110 for the Gladius II Origin was released last week and should have rectified the issue. Is that the version you have?
If you cannot auto-update in Armoury, let me know.

Works! Thank you! Updated right now to 0110 and all right, the annoying bug has disappeared, good job Asus!

MrAgapiGC
10-15-2018, 10:17 PM
We will look into this, thanks for reporting it.

Hi Master. I did check also. that. The app create a VIRTUAL HUB. that disconnect my windows CONTROL KEYS on the keyboard. I have to move my keyboard to a USB3.0 so i can use my vol controls mute etx media keys. It seam that having the option to use some presets, those leave the keyboard. disable. Also Create a MOUSE FILTER 01. I have no idea what that is. That appear in HOME DEVICES

Aside that, my new Spartha is working. It will be nice to have a funcion that AURA can control the lights, that they do!, but disable armory. Once the AURA unlink the Spartha, the Armory can be open. I am ok with it. But having function that disable the light section of the Armory can be control with aura and also open the app with aura is controlling the lights

I need to get ASUS KEYBOARD to test. let see what i can do

MasterC@ROG
10-16-2018, 01:31 AM
Works! Thank you! Updated right now to 0110 and all right, the annoying bug has disappeared, good job Asus!

Good to hear your issue has been resolved!

Acronym
10-19-2018, 12:29 PM
I have the Gladius II Origin mouse (Armoury drivers and fw updated), i have the same bug of the user "Numbie"
but in my case, if a button stops working, I have to reset the mouse (and i have the problem with keyboard and macro function). Also, if i set a macro with a ctrl combination (ctrl + left click, for example), it don't work (never).

bears606
10-21-2018, 06:15 AM
I recently bought the Strix Flare Black Ops 4 Edition keyboard and have been trying to get it to work with armoury 2. Every time I start up armoury 2 it tells me to "please connect a ROG armoury device". I have been trying to get this to work for the past 2 days and can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know what the problem could be?

MrAgapiGC
10-21-2018, 07:36 AM
I have the Gladius II Origin mouse (Armoury drivers and fw updated), i have the same bug of the user "Numbie"
but in my case, if a button stops working, I have to reset the mouse (and i have the problem with keyboard and macro function). Also, if i set a macro with a ctrl combination (ctrl + left click, for example), it don't work (never).

ON armory check that the button are NO link on any numbers *the armory us so many configuration that use windows short cuts. It create a VIRTUAL keyboard link to windows. That disable my keyboard windows functions. if you that on Bluetooth and other devices instead of your keyboard, appear VIRTUAL, unplug the keyboard and put it on a USB 3 port. that will get you keyboard back. I use a Hyperx Alloy FPS and that works for me and macros can be made. I all ready report that.

Try these check armory does not see number pads, or any windows functions. since I have a Spartha, may buttons can be configure to change windows functions like vol mute etc etc etc

MasterC@ROG
10-26-2018, 07:32 AM
I recently bought the Strix Flare Black Ops 4 Edition keyboard and have been trying to get it to work with armoury 2. Every time I start up armoury 2 it tells me to "please connect a ROG armoury device". I have been trying to get this to work for the past 2 days and can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know what the problem could be?

What other Aura products do you have? Are they synced using Aura software?
Tried different USB ports or PC?

djona12
10-29-2018, 12:19 AM
Hello,

I haden't upgraded in a while (i was still on 1.02.26) but i'm having an issue where the profiles don't switch when the linked program is on top, only when it is launched. I don't know if this is a new feature of the version 2 but is there any way to fix it ?
I'm having the issue trough the dock or the USB and i'm up to date on the firmware.

Thank you.

MasterC@ROG
10-29-2018, 03:43 AM
Hello,

I haden't upgraded in a while (i was still on 1.02.26) but i'm having an issue where the profiles don't switch when the linked program is on top, only when it is launched. I don't know if this is a new feature of the version 2 but is there any way to fix it ?
I'm having the issue trough the dock or the USB and i'm up to date on the firmware.

Thank you.

If you are using the Spatha, I have sent you the latest firmware for both the dock and the mouse. You can try flashing again.
Please do not connect both the dock and mouse to your PC, it was not designed to be used that way (I understand that it is more convenient in some scenarios that way). Unpredictable issues may occur.
I could not replicate the issue, the linked programs open as expected on my systems and changing profiles wasn't an issue. Please try uninstall and reinstall Armoury II.

djona12
10-29-2018, 01:06 PM
If you are using the Spatha, I have sent you the latest firmware for both the dock and the mouse. You can try flashing again.
Please do not connect both the dock and mouse to your PC, it was not designed to be used that way (I understand that it is more convenient in some scenarios that way). Unpredictable issues may occur.
I could not replicate the issue, the linked programs open as expected on my systems and changing profiles wasn't an issue. Please try uninstall and reinstall Armoury II.

I'm indeed using the Spatha. I flashed the firmware update for the mouse (not using the dock as my battery can't last all day) then reinstalled Armoury.
Unfortunatly, this did nothing the profiles still aren't switching whenever the linked program is on top, only when said program is started. I'll probably revert back to the latest update of the first version of armoury as everything was working fine anyway...

Crasje
10-30-2018, 08:24 AM
Hi,

When I open armoury II it shows there is a mouse but Armoury II cant seem to connect to it (you see 4 dots). It keeps doing that until the software hangs. I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it, removed AURA and Armoury II and only reinstalled Armoury II. No effect, removed the mouse from the cord and waited 1 min but nothing.

When I try the update version, the software does come to an end and tells me I have the latest version. So there it does seem to be able to connect to the mouse.

Any suggestions? Wait for the next software release and pray?

jermaing
10-31-2018, 03:39 PM

I just bought Strix Flare COD Black Ops 4 Ed too and facing the same problem. I've uninstalled Razer Synapse and I'm still facing the same problem. :(

Kindly advice :/

sangphan
11-07-2018, 02:01 PM
After update sofware Armoury II version 2.06.06 and firmware 1.09.01 my led at Papge Up button not working and when I try to turn off all led but SysRq, Scroll lock, Pause, Page Down, Down arrow and right arrow they are still low blue light, I don't know why. I tried to change other profile and other effect, they are still low blue light like that... Old version firmware very good, I'm wrong when update new firmware .

How to downgrade to old firmware?. Pls help me!

I'm using AsusRog claymore keyboard

MasterC@ROG
11-08-2018, 03:52 AM
I just bought Strix Flare COD Black Ops 4 Ed too and facing the same problem. I've uninstalled Razer Synapse and I'm still facing the same problem. :(

Kindly advice :/

Users with the ROG Strix Flare COD Black Ops 4 Edition, please use this version of Armoury:
https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Strix-Flare-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Edition/HelpDesk_Download/

Hopper64
11-08-2018, 08:12 PM
Users with the ROG Strix Flare COD Black Ops 4 Edition, please use this version of Armoury:
https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Strix-Flare-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Edition/HelpDesk_Download/

I have the standard Strix Flare not the Black Ops edition. I am having that lighting issue again. The keyboard comes back up on cold boot with a wave lighting but I have it on static. I guess the above driver version won't help since I have different hardware? Thanks.

p0o0ohbear
11-17-2018, 10:58 AM
So i recently got a rog claymore keyboard.
downloaded the armoury software but blocked by virus...
was downloaded on the asus website as well as the links posted on the forum.

MasterC@ROG
11-19-2018, 07:54 AM
So i recently got a rog claymore keyboard.
downloaded the armoury software but blocked by virus...
was downloaded on the asus website as well as the links posted on the forum.

I tried to replicate by installing Comodo, then installing 2.06.06, the installation completed with no issues. Can you try removing Comodo and then reinstall after you have installed Armoury? No one else seems to be having such an issue.

MasterC@ROG
11-19-2018, 08:35 AM
I have the standard Strix Flare not the Black Ops edition. I am having that lighting issue again. The keyboard comes back up on cold boot with a wave lighting but I have it on static. I guess the above driver version won't help since I have different hardware? Thanks.

Can you provide more info about your system and OS? I can't reproduce that issue on either version of Armoury II. Do you have multiple devices synced?

p0o0ohbear
11-19-2018, 11:58 AM
I tried to replicate by installing Comodo, then installing 2.06.06, the installation completed with no issues. Can you try removing Comodo and then reinstall after you have installed Armoury? No one else seems to be having such an issue.

any idea what these files might be though?

MasterC@ROG
11-20-2018, 03:15 AM
any idea what these files might be though?

Those are device firmware files, we've never encountered such issues before. Will look into it, thanks.

Cdr2129
11-21-2018, 08:31 AM

I once tried to install the software when it would prompt me to install every time I turned my pc on. However, the one time I did install it would lock my pc up. I never updated the firmware because anytime you opened the app youd freeze up. I just happened to look tonight and see there is a newer version and im getting please connect a rog armoury device. I really want to like this keyboard but it is proving hard to. I do have aura sync installed because my board is a maximus ix extreme, but I don't have anything linked to it. I also have the aura terminal as well but it currently isn't installed.

MasterC@ROG
11-28-2018, 07:35 AM
A new version of Armoury II is now available (3.00.14), please report any issues in the thread below once it is installed.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?106730-ROG-Armoury-II-V3-00-14-Report-any-issues-here&p=747025#post747025

For a fresh install, run Setup.exe.
To update from an older version, run UpdateInstaller.exe.

This thread is now closed.

MasterC@ROG
11-28-2018, 08:00 AM

I once tried to install the software when it would prompt me to install every time I turned my pc on. However, the one time I did install it would lock my pc up. I never updated the firmware because anytime you opened the app youd freeze up. I just happened to look tonight and see there is a newer version and im getting please connect a rog armoury device. I really want to like this keyboard but it is proving hard to. I do have aura sync installed because my board is a maximus ix extreme, but I don't have anything linked to it. I also have the aura terminal as well but it currently isn't installed.

Do you have the Flare or COD Edition?
The Flare is working fine on my end using 3.00.14, please try that if not already.

To report any further issues with that version, please do so in the thread below:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?106730

Try unsyncing the Flare (again), disable all light effects in Aura, reboot, and try to run Armoury II again.
Avoid using USB ports on a hub or the front panel.