PDA

View Full Version : Cannot edit my forum profile

A Guy
09-26-2018, 07:33 AM
I tried in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. The edit function seems broken in all of them.

MasterC@ROG
09-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Your account appears to be fine. Exactly what can't you edit?

Your username has been renamed, sorry, 'ASUS' and 'ROG' are now reserved for our support team. If you have any troubles changing it, please private message me 3 options in case any are taken and I can help.

A Guy
10-07-2018, 06:56 AM
Well foo. If I'd known that instead of help I'd lose my name that I'd had for years I'd have kept my mouth shut.

I cannot edit my profile. I go to the profile page and I click Customize My Profile and I see four tabs. Clicking the Customize tab opens a drop down with nothing on it. The other three are Revert, Default, and Save.

I've also tried the 'Edit your "About Me"' click line and that also doesn't enable any editing.

I can no longer edit my signature (I have different hard drives and wanted to update that) and the System Specs thing also wo't let me edit it.

MasterC@ROG
10-09-2018, 03:57 AM
Due to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which came into effect in May, several sections have been changed or removed in the ROG Forum.
To edit your profile - Click on Settings @ Functions (top right) --> Select Edit Profile

A Guy
10-28-2018, 09:59 PM
Aha, thanks!!