PDA

View Full Version : New owner of a G74SX-DH73-3D

Ochiocho
02-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Just wanted to drop a line and say that I am a proud owner of a G74SX-DH73-3D. Had it for over 2 weeks now. When I placed my order I spent alot of time here on the forums browsing user comments and recommendations. Honestly I am glad I did. Granted I never ran into any issues out of the box but due to the outstanding research that was provided here I was able to get the lastest drivers and utilize all the quick fixes out there. I have already swapped out the primary HHD for a 120g SSD. Very happy with the results. I continue to roam the forums to see if there is anything new to discover and even see what others have done to improve their own experience with their ROG machines. Though I never asked for help the knowledge data base on this forum provided me with a wonderful experience and have no issues with the beast of a machine. In the future I plan to upgrade to Ultimate and upgrade the ram. Well like I said I just wanted to show love to all the folks that put their time and effort to educate the masses. I certainly put them to use. :D

PILGRIM
02-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Welcome, Ochiocho!..

Glad to know you've finally decided "to come out into the open".. :)
I remember the time before I bought my G74, I was just lurking around this Forum, too.
Gathering tidbits here and there...

Happy to know also that your G74 is working great.
Hang around, bro.