PDA

View Full Version : What is the exact model of sound card 'n G752 VSK 7th gen.

Awergamer
11-22-2018, 06:24 PM
Hi, i have been searching for a long time to improve my sound on my g752 and it seems like it is all of a sudden good and then boom it is awful.I can get an error anytime from some app and it is very annoying at first.

Before I upgraded it to a version which is mentioned compatible with 64 bit when i first bought it last year.Now i am using a newer driver.Sorry for my hastily language but i will get to the point, due to speakers being weak in this device(most people agree this) I have decided to buy an external sound card.And I luckily come acrross a sound card of asus`s own.Its name xonar 5 and i seek information about it.

I know that there is a sonic suit in this device too, but what is the on board sound card in G752VSK is I have no idea so ... If I should buy this product could it solve the sound trouble ?

I actually bought a y video-aux cable to connect it to my radio player(aiwa nsx-590).It is good on external performance so i wanna ask to you does it worth it to buy this Asus Xonar U5 usb sound card or the on board card is the similar quality ?

I would be pleased if someone reply to this please

Awergamer
11-22-2018, 08:33 PM
Anything

Awergamer
11-22-2018, 08:39 PM

jdfrench3
11-22-2018, 11:21 PM
The ASUS G752VSK has a Realtek Audio chipset, ALC668.

The best Audio Driver I have found is: 6.0.1.8443

This driver can be found on the ASUS Support Website for the G703GI Laptop:

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ROG-G703/HelpDesk_Download/

JustinThyme
11-23-2018, 04:42 AM
The sound in the G752 laptops is certainly less than stellar. Dont understand the mechanics of that decision as the G751 series is doable. I gave up and use an external blue tooth speaker on my G752VY. I chose the Bose soundlink III. A bit pricey but turns the audio experience to another level thats actually enjoyable and its still portable with far more battery life than the laptop!! LOL.