01-19-2019, 07:52 AM
Too bad RB is broke, just took the 4 spot

Arne Saknussemm
01-19-2019, 07:58 AM
Nice!

DooRules
01-19-2019, 11:56 PM
Too bad RB is broke, just took the 4 spot

Very nice. Do you have the Intel openCl driver installed? It can really help with the OpenCl score.

JustinThyme
01-20-2019, 08:18 AM
Very nice. Do you have the Intel openCl driver installed? It can really help with the OpenCl score.

No I dont, Thanks for the advice, I might be able to bump your score LOL
Did you use the SDK open CL or have a link?

Arne Saknussemm
01-20-2019, 10:17 AM
You just want the driver

Near the bottom of this page https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/opencl-drivers

DooRules
01-20-2019, 11:53 AM
No I dont, Thanks for the advice, I might be able to bump your score LOL
Did you use the SDK open CL or have a link?

You might :D But I also have an unposted score...

https://i.imgur.com/CQWNFL9.png

bradbergeron
01-27-2019, 07:12 PM
I cant get past the OpenGL phase of this app. It just sits on this part for long time. I let it run for 35 mins. I have a new custom build PC and I cant figure this out. I have all latest drivers and updates. i9 9900k 32g ram dual 1080ti sli nvidia FE. M.2 and sata ssd. It just never stops and I dont have it set to infinite run.. Obviously I am a novice OC but I learn fast.

JustinThyme
01-27-2019, 08:51 PM
You just want the driver

Near the bottom of this page https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/opencl-drivers

Cheese and rice! Cornfusing. Ive been following link after link falling deeper into the rabbit hole. Still no driver. The link you provided point you to the Intel download page.........for everything from wireless driver to onboard gpus

JustinThyme
01-27-2019, 10:40 PM
Cheese and rice! Cornfusing. Ive been following link after link falling deeper into the rabbit hole. Still no driver. The link you provided point you to the Intel download page.........for everything from wireless driver to onboard gpus

Followed as near as I could through the rabbit hole and none listed open CL and ended up downloading and trying something else in the graphics section thats fairly new and in the end said my system doesn't meet minimum requirements LMAO.

Guess no open CL drivers for me.

DooRules
01-27-2019, 11:09 PM
Followed as near as I could through the rabbit hole and none listed open CL and ended up downloading and trying something else in the graphics section thats fairly new and in the end said my system doesn't meet minimum requirements LMAO.

Guess no open CL drivers for me.

I sent you a link to the driver I use from my google drive. It is for Intel core and xeon processors

JustinThyme
01-27-2019, 11:20 PM
I sent you a link to the driver I use from my google drive. It is for Intel core and xeon processors

Thanks, not like Im gonna catch you but Ill be on your heels!!

JustinThyme
01-27-2019, 11:56 PM
Well That was interesting.
Score went down.......hugely....to Zero!
Even ran CPU back to default clocks.
ON CL portion launches but nothing happens. Sits there a minute, see that CPU is added on the right but unchecked and it sits for minute or so then faults out. Must be the 9940X?

DooRules
01-28-2019, 01:08 AM
You may want to reinstall gpu drivers. I have had that happen to me before as well.

JustinThyme
01-28-2019, 03:13 AM
Ill give that a go tomorrow and see what I get. Did you do it in any specific order? Like just install the openCL then reinstall GeForce drivers? That seems to make the most sense.

JustinThyme
01-28-2019, 04:16 AM
Well curiosity got the better of me.
That took a little doing. Had to uninstall the display driver with DDU as clean install option locked up. When I got through all that the CPU wasnt present so reinstalled the opencl and it was back and locking up doing nothing. Lather rinse repeat except in final phase I chose to repair the openCL instead of reinstalling and that took. My openCL score went up by about 35K and saw the CPU getting loaded to 95% where it usually does much of nothing. Now the strange thing is lost a little in the image editing, down about 4K. That one is whipping my butt. Used to finish in 15-18 seconds now its 23-28 seconds lower the resolution the better the score but that was a known. I used to get 18 seconds at full resolution.
My encoding score down 9K but time is 0.3 slower thats a big hit for such a small increment. Multitasking score down 6K 0.8 seconds slower. In the end the system score due to the 35K rise in openCL up by just over 3K.

Im sure some of this is just background stuff running. last good run of 325K I opened MS config and did a very lean selective startup with almost everything off and a lot of services disabled. Can probably get this up 10-15K just by getting back the Multitasking and encoding. Im at a loss for why the image editing is 5 seconds slower than what I used to get. Time for some reading in the tweeks. Thanks for the driver Doo!

JustinThyme
01-28-2019, 08:49 AM
Well, that was fun........NOT
Was time anyhow.....
Following guide and used diagnostic start up to BSOD. Missing hardware.
booted with install stick and cmd diskpart and drive letters were all over the place. I could have repaired this but it was just time. I had an annoying hardware disconnecting sound at every boot and never could figure out what it was.
Back up with basic stuff. Finish rest of apps and games tomorrow.

DooRules
01-28-2019, 11:02 AM
To minimize background stuff you can run in diagnostic mode and kill explorer.exe in task manager.
If you have lots of ram setup a ram disk and run it from there. Just a couple of tips that might help. I only do those things if I am trying to keep up with menthol, lol. ;)
When the first test starts I let it go for a few seconds then move the mouse to stop the test. Then go again through the whole test.

Sounds like you are having quite the adventure. I have not looked to see if there is a newer driver, I will have a look today.

JustinThyme
01-28-2019, 01:58 PM
To minimize background stuff you can run in diagnostic mode and kill explorer.exe in task manager.
If you have lots of ram setup a ram disk and run it from there. Just a couple of tips that might help. I only do those things if I am trying to keep up with menthol, lol. ;)
When the first test starts I let it go for a few seconds then move the mouse to stop the test. Then go again through the whole test.

Sounds like you are having quite the adventure. I have not looked to see if there is a newer driver, I will have a look today.

Yeah Diagnostic mode is what just had me up all night with clean install. Hardcore should have been like a red screen of death instead. Blessing in disguise though and I had this on my to do list that changed to Get R Done in a a few clicks! msconfig in search box, click on utility in start screen, click diagnostic start up, apply reboot now. DOWN HARD!!!!

ThrashZone
01-29-2019, 10:39 PM
Hi,
I find blender and classroom demo rendering file much better
Real bench gets corrupt way too easily.