please update 1.00.13 AURA IC FW Update before installing software

I don't see where to get this ? 1.00.13 AURA IC FW Update

what am I missing ?

same question*

MrAgapiGC
06-21-2019, 12:15 PM
no idea... I have 8 formula with that NOT working. 10 ryoin not working

and i getting call all day or RMA

I use a search algorithm on the entire internet. aside a **** weapon update there is nothing that asus is concern

But is not working.

Gofran
06-21-2019, 01:05 PM
I have updated ryuo and had problems

The only thing what was working for me was to install livedash ai suite and 2 versions older of aura software so not the latest but 2 versions older

svance76
06-23-2019, 05:28 PM
having same problem and no one at Asus knows anything about what it is or where it is.

MrAgapiGC
06-25-2019, 10:16 AM
still looking. but still waiting help-desk response. Since i am on Panama i get a help desk on latam that most are lost in space. (sorry sorry) but i have to say it.

1mluer
06-27-2019, 05:28 AM
No one knows what this mystery version of software is that was supposed to be a prerequisite:

LiveDash_1.05.03
please update 1.00.13 AURA IC FW Update before installing software

Nomad1977
06-27-2019, 01:23 PM
Hello! I found! :cool: This update is only for:

PRIME X299-DELUXE
ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING
ROG STRIX X299-XE GAMING
ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME
ROG CROSSHAIR VI EXTREME
ROG ZENITH EXTREME
ROG STRIX X370-I GAMING
ROG STRIX X399-E GAMING
ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING
WS C422 PRO_SE
WS X299 PRO
WS X299 PRO_SE
WS X299 SAGE

MrAgapiGC
06-27-2019, 01:42 PM

PRIME X299-DELUXE
ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING
ROG STRIX X299-XE GAMING
ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME
ROG CROSSHAIR VI EXTREME
ROG ZENITH EXTREME
ROG STRIX X370-I GAMING
ROG STRIX X399-E GAMING
ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING
WS C422 PRO_SE
WS X299 PRO
WS X299 PRO_SE
WS X299 SAGE

That is so cool. I have going from tech dept and tech depart on support for the last 3 days and today each department is taking the ball to another department.

Nomad1977
06-27-2019, 04:04 PM
That is so cool. I have going from tech dept and tech depart on support for the last 3 days and today each department is taking the ball to another department.

For the last 4 days I have been trying to make all the functions of AIO together with LED RGB and I have to study - how it works in general in order. To understand why it does not work, LOL ) The clean windows image made by Acronis greatly accelerates this process )))

MrAgapiGC
06-28-2019, 08:48 PM
For the last 4 days I have been trying to make all the functions of AIO together with LED RGB and I have to study - how it works in general in order. To understand why it does not work, LOL ) The clean windows image made by Acronis greatly accelerates this process )))

thanks for the advance. I get the aio yesterday. i will try the install with my current stuff and take 1 step at the time.

Codexi 9900k
Bios 1005
Mei 1914.12.0.1256
chipset 10.1.17968.8131
Aura 1.07.60 (aura service 3.03.40)
Ai Suite 3.00.51
All my gear is Razer (sorry asus) 1080tiOC Strix.

MrAgapiGC
06-30-2019, 11:00 AM
i manage to make the aura work. well sort off. is loading. but the update in firmware is needed across all boards. i came across a bug, when you select like flash and dash and then another selection from the middle. the seleccion get stuck. does not change. I manage to reset the computer and force a single color and was fix.

i do not use the aura much. since i am installing the aio 36o today i needed that these is working.

a formulaxi and 360 aio will be here next friday to replicate the installation and see of the same. Here is what can be happening, but i will check as soon the aio is in. livedash and aura app carry the same files. the app is design to be use on non asus boards. that can be making some errors. since there are duplicate files.

Now. all asus apps, live dash, armory and aura, and audio, works together and stand alone. i will add the cooler today and see if my ideas are correct or not.

Nomad1977
06-30-2019, 05:07 PM
i manage to make the aura work. well sort off. is loading. but the update in firmware is needed across all boards. i came across a bug, when you select like flash and dash and then another selection from the middle. the seleccion get stuck. does not change. I manage to reset the computer and force a single color and was fix.

i do not use the aura much. since i am installing the aio 36o today i needed that these is working.

a formulaxi and 360 aio will be here next friday to replicate the installation and see of the same. Here is what can be happening, but i will check as soon the aio is in. livedash and aura app carry the same files. the app is design to be use on non asus boards. that can be making some errors. since there are duplicate files.

Now. all asus apps, live dash, armory and aura, and audio, works together and stand alone. i will add the cooler today and see if my ideas are correct or not.

I finally forced to work together Aura, LiveDash and AI Suite for my Maximus IX Hero and write micro-MAN :) I donít know if this will work with other Mobo, but with Maxim IX Hero works exactly :cool:

MrAgapiGC
07-01-2019, 10:14 AM
I finally forced to work together Aura, LiveDash and AI Suite for my Maximus IX Hero and write micro-MAN :) I donít know if this will work with other Mobo, but with Maxim IX Hero works exactly :cool:

good!!!!!!! I will try another board these week with the same configuration that i have. and double test. all my note. I believe that asus, for asus users, has to unified the app. that reduce the use of many auras. the creator project, is a good start and will be available on x570 but these as to be unified to avoid the huge errors.

1mluer
07-04-2019, 05:00 AM

PRIME X299-DELUXE
ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING
ROG STRIX X299-XE GAMING
ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME
ROG CROSSHAIR VI EXTREME
ROG ZENITH EXTREME
ROG STRIX X370-I GAMING
ROG STRIX X399-E GAMING
ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING
WS C422 PRO_SE
WS X299 PRO
WS X299 PRO_SE
WS X299 SAGE

Booooooooooo it says it doen't support this model when I try to install it. I have Maximus XI APEX

MrAgapiGC
07-04-2019, 09:59 AM
Booooooooooo it says it doen't support this model when I try to install it. I have Maximus XI APEX

not good. the control and apps are so slow deployd these has to be change. where are going to have z390 for more time unless the....

I have to tangle these asap in order to avoid a exchange to the store. since there is no pump control or read out on dash by itself.

klepp0906
07-13-2019, 08:10 PM
anyone have the most recent versions (behind this hot mess) that they can upload somewhere for me?

Naturally asus software blew up my pc.

I was humming along fine with previous versions, saw the updates - installed them and live dash wouldnt work. Now i try to uninstall it but it wont let me. gives me some catastrophic error lol. Good times.

hoping I can use the older version to install over top.

1mluer
07-13-2019, 08:34 PM
anyone have the most recent versions (behind this hot mess) that they can upload somewhere for me?

Naturally asus software blew up my pc.

I was humming along fine with previous versions, saw the updates - installed them and live dash wouldnt work. Now i try to uninstall it but it wont let me. gives me some catastrophic error lol. Good times.

hoping I can use the older version to install over top.

Man you are screwed now :) Once you get a taste of the faulty ASUS software it's like getting herpies, it stays with you for life..