PDA

View Full Version : annoying cabslock

thereturnfc
12-31-2010, 05:55 AM
today as i keep hitting Capslock while playing Bad company 2, it would make me get back to window screen and have that CAPSLOCK ON - OFF in the bottom right conner....any helps?

kbuck13
01-01-2011, 10:28 PM
I cannot help; I am having the same issue while playing Crysis. I even remapped the key for something else and this did not help.

thereturnfc
01-02-2011, 07:33 PM
yea it is because of that small GUI in the corner of the screen, same goes for volume up , down....
any help?

Chastity@ASUS
01-03-2011, 12:15 AM
You must have one of the Asus apps installed that I do not, since hitting the Capslock on my system does nothing other than toggle. Give me a list of what Asus applications you have installed.

What I have installed is Power4Gear Hybrid, ATK Package, & Wireless Console 3. It's probably the Control Deck doing that, or you have some Disability Enhancement enabled in Windows.

msgBldr
01-03-2011, 09:23 PM
I've been using SmartCaps for years to keep me from turning caps lock on. Don't know if it would help your problem or not. Go here:
http://www.phoebusllc.com/

hth... Bob

kbuck13
01-04-2011, 03:54 PM
You must have one of the Asus apps installed that I do not, since hitting the Capslock on my system does nothing other than toggle. Give me a list of what Asus applications you have installed.

What I have installed is Power4Gear Hybrid, ATK Package, & Wireless Console 3. It's probably the Control Deck doing that, or you have some Disability Enhancement enabled in Windows.

what do I uncheck in MSCONFIG to stop Control Deck from loading at start up? I would like to go this route first as opposed to uninstalling it.