PDA

View Full Version : Asus G74SX. Should i just use the electricity only ? I need ur advice guys.

Gradyaja
02-23-2012, 04:38 AM
Hi i just bought an Asus g74sx. i am wondering is it okay to play a game like skyrim while my laptop charging ? or should i just use the electricity ? Any advice ? Thank you !

PILGRIM
02-23-2012, 04:51 AM
Obviously, power-hungry games like Skyrim should be played with the AC plugged in.
It's okay to play it while battery is charging..:)
You may play Skyrim in battery mode only but within just a few minutes of play-time.

Gradyaja
02-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Obviously, power-hungry games like Skyrim should be played with the AC plugged in.
It's okay to play it while battery is charging..:)
You may play Skyrim in battery mode only but within just a few minutes of play-time.

Nice.. Thanks Man.. Because i am afraid that the battery will be broken.. hehehe

PILGRIM
02-23-2012, 04:57 AM
You're welcome..
By the way, I'm playing Skyrim, too, with Ultra High Settings (2D mode). Loving it..
What are your settings?

Gradyaja
02-23-2012, 05:01 AM
You're welcome..
By the way, I'm playing Skyrim, too, with Ultra High Settings (2D mode). Loving it..
What are your settings?

Hahaha.. my setting ultra high settings 3D mode.. hahaha.. Epic game is EPIC!!..
Just started play skyrim.. just bought this laptop yesterday.. hahaha..

PILGRIM
02-23-2012, 05:26 AM
Cool!.. Will try Skyrim in 3D mode later. Enjoy gaming!

Signal2Noise
02-23-2012, 06:26 AM
I haven't even bothered unwrapping the battery to put into the laptop. The G74SX isn't the type of notebook I'd be using on the go anyway. It will always be on AC.