PDA

View Full Version : need some help

mudslinger4x4
02-24-2012, 05:17 AM
i just replaced a ac port on my g53 and now it keeps crashing on me and giving me a blue screen saying a unexpected fatal error occured and it then shuts down, it charges the battery and runs on ac power so i know i fixed the port just not sure how to fix this new problem if you know whats wrong please chime in.

HiVizMan
02-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Could a notebook person please jump in here and help the lad - I moved the thread from the over-clocking section.

dragonclawz69
03-05-2012, 05:19 PM
What exactly did you remove or touch when inside the system? Do you know what error code it is reading?

My suggestion would be to open the system back up and double and triple check all your connections and components to make sure everything is the way it should be. If you have the error code on the BSOD, you can try researching that generalize code for an idea on what is causing the issue.

Hope that helps some.

dstrakele
03-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Perhaps the BSOD's can provide some information to troubleshoot your issue, @mudslinger. Download and run BlueScreenView from Nirsoft. It will determine the a) BugCheck Code, b) BugCheck String, c) 4 Parameters, and d) file(s) responsible for each BSOD. Report those here and let's see if they point in some direction.

Errors and Warnings in the Windows System and Application Event Logs may also help point to a troubleshooting direction.