PDA

View Full Version : Windows ultimate???

DEFTSTAR
02-25-2012, 02:08 AM
does anyone provide windows ultimate? :confused:

Area 66
02-25-2012, 02:30 AM
What you means by that, all online resellers have it or are you soliciting for something you should not?

DEFTSTAR
02-25-2012, 02:37 AM
opsss i should not ask that kind of question lol...my bad

BrodyBoy
02-25-2012, 08:05 PM
opsss i should not ask that kind of question lol...my bad
I don't understand what "kind of question" you mean? If you're just wondering how to get Win Ultimate, or whether others are using it, that's not inappropriate. :)

If you want Windows Ultimate (which really offers no benefit to most home users, BTW), the most inexpensive way is to upgrade with Windows Anytime Upgrade. You can do it right on your computer...it links you to the Microsoft Store, where you purchase the new product key. That key will unlock the additional features of the upgrade edition...there's no need to re-install or anything like that.

Your existing product key can only validate an OEM edition of Windows Home Premium (assuming that's what you currently have). There is no way to use that key for any other edition of Windows.

dabigin
02-25-2012, 08:58 PM
I've been looking at possibly getting Ultimate...just because its Ultimate and seeing Windows 7 Ultimate would make me grin booting up....other Than that if your not using a ipad or android tablet to remotely connect or if your in a business that needs really good encryption I don't see the reason to have it.

Area 66
02-25-2012, 09:35 PM
It's clear, he want a pirated version

dabigin
02-25-2012, 10:05 PM
I stick to legit....pirated versions could contain viruses plus it is illegal.