PDA

View Full Version : Latency problems: G731GW

oskar.andersen96
09-26-2019, 08:24 PM
Hi there!

I have run into some problems with my ASUS G731GW.
When I am playing World of Warcraft my latency is between 1k-5k. (Can't play)
The game will disconnect me with BLZ51901016 = My computer does not meet the requirement or have an unstable connection.
(RTX 2070 i7 9750 100/100mbit (wifi) 100%/100 strength/range)
My two other laptops have no problem and my PC is also fine on wifi.

CSGO I cant browse community servers or connect to the match making servers, even join a deathmatch.
Rising storm 2 Vietnam: Just fine no problems at all.

I have tried reinstalling the drivers and resetting/reinstalling through Windows.
I updated the BIOS to 306 (The newest)

I haven't tried cable because i dont have one long enough and because it can not be a permanent solution, the router is hidden in the ceiling.

Bonus question: My lightning around the computer has stopped working and I cant find a way to turn it on,
not through Aura or Armoury.
What is going on here?

Thanks for taking your time!

jdfrench3
09-27-2019, 08:17 PM
How does a wired network connection perform? Better, worse, or same?

If it performs better, then you have a problem with your laptop WiFi . I would download the Intel Driver and Support Assistant and upgrade your Intel drivers.

The light problem is handled within Armory Crate. I would give you further instructions but none of my systems use Armory Crate.

oskar.andersen96
09-28-2019, 06:55 AM
How does a wired network connection perform? Better, worse, or same?

If it performs better, then you have a problem with your laptop WiFi . I would download the Intel Driver and Support Assistant and upgrade your Intel drivers.

The light problem is handled within Armory Crate. I would give you further instructions but none of my systems use Armory Crate.

The laptop were fine on LAN.
I reset the adapter through CMD, Netsh Winsock /reset
I changed the routers channel to DFS
Rebooted the computer and now its working just fine!

Thanks.

Still cant activate lightning in Armoury. Only the keyboard

gr8john6
10-02-2019, 08:21 AM
Do you by chance run GameFirst V?