PDA

View Full Version : REAL BENCH NOT WORKING WITH CROSSHAIR VIII HERO/Leaderboard is down too



owcraftsman
12-06-2019, 11:20 PM
I can stress test which is great but when I run the Benchmark it completes but does not produce an .rar file, therefore, cannot be submitted for comparison.

The error message is " Unable to properly parse system spec. Please report in RealBench forum"

83317

So here I am reporting in RealBench Forum.

I added my comments to an old thread and waited for a reply and none came.

Clearly RB needs to be updated unless someone here can post up a result proving it works on a X570 board for them. If so, please do!

I have tried disabling all other monitoring software and closing all applications but it will not run in safe mode so I'm at a loss on how to fix.

This wouldn't be so bad because Lord knows there are plenty of Benchmarking applications out there to use, but here it is in a Forum of it's own collecting dust. I can't even access the leaderboard with my old results from Maximus VIII.

PLEASE ASUS IF YOU ARE'T GOING TO SUPPORT IT ANYMORE JUST SAY SO

Otherwise knock off the rust and refurbish this so we can use and share again.

owcraftsman
12-22-2019, 03:13 AM
So that's how it is huh? submit a support ticket no help here

RedSector73
07-06-2020, 01:57 AM
+1 same issue.

owcraftsman
07-10-2020, 01:45 AM
They never replied to my support ticket and clearly could care less. The shame is most of their TOUTED software is crap bug fest better never installed. The worst of it being the RGB and ARGB which in some cases is the only way to control lighting. Sadly it's the same for MSI and Gigabyte too. Bottom line never buy a Mobo for supported software period.

RedSector73
07-10-2020, 04:38 AM
3900x + 2080ti + x570 both of us with same issue can't be a coincidence.

owcraftsman
07-10-2020, 12:09 PM
The software is 10+ years old and to the best of my knowledge has never been updated to support current gen architectures. Of course this thread never took off so maybe you and I are the only peeps with the issue. However I attempted to uninstall stuff to see if there were conflicts with no success and even installed it only on a clean install of Windows which also didn't help. The last time it worked for me was with Windows 8.1 and Maximus VIII Hero