PDA

View Full Version : G53SX-DH71 Post Bloatware Uninstall Question

SomeMonkey
03-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Hello all first and foremost,
I noticed this community seems to have a good response group that answers what questions they can and when. Onwards with my question now. I spent almost all day yesterday going through almost all the bloatware, removing what I can. However, Microsoft walked me through removing uninstalled programs from my Notification area by going into the regedit and deleting some registrys (can't tell you off the top of my head, whta ones they are). Now they forgot to mention creating a restore point before and after the registry notification thing deletion. I know it was run>regedit>HKEY_CURRENTUSER then some other stuff. If I have to restore before this time, could ths possibly call future issues? If not, I would love the feedback. Also, any responses are adored, as I have looked through the bloatware removal guide. The following are all the bloatware that was on this, which made me decently pleased. Well all, but Wireless Console and the Bluetooth guide which aren't big issues for me, aside from that t was pretty much just Windows stuff. Any feedback appreciated. Also, I was kind of confused at not seeing a partition to copy for the windows restore. Advise?

Bloatware Uninstalled

ASUS Live Update
TrendMicro Virus Scanner

Sincerely,
Monkey