PDA

View Full Version : Positive Feed!

azuresystem
03-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Love the work you guys @ asus do!

just had to tell you ;)

I'm most impressed by my new motherboard even tho i lack the time to fully explore the oc potential on it, and i'd like to send you guys some positive feeds for you guys working diligently to come up with awesome products.

Keep up the good work and keep the ROG lineup topnotch and alive for many years to come ;)

So once again thanks for an awesome job coming up with the ideas, making the products and ontop of that supporting them in times of grave whine!

//cheerz azure (a customer who got one of the 93% good boards!)

Rockford
03-07-2012, 09:15 PM
;).............

Mm, those lap's, really seems to be a issue.....

Area 66
03-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Ya Asus ROG board .....ROG'n'Roll , 2 x 7970, this is quite a good system.

azuresystem
03-07-2012, 09:23 PM
mah its not the lap's fault :P its the hdd degrading and it took forever to find out what caused the bloody lags >_<
still even that one works as a charm when without the godforsaken momentus xt drive ;P

Area 66
03-07-2012, 09:37 PM
if you are like me even the best lappy don't stand a chance, nothing beat a Desktop ( but no Metro BS please )

chrsplmr
03-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Welcome 93% .... hahahah .(J/K) Welcome .. AzureSystem.

93% may be good enough for you ... but not for us. This is ROG.
so please ... what of the other 7% ... what issue.
We would be more than happy to try and get it for you...
if we know where to start ...

Since above is your 5th post and i find no issues from you ...
you found here ... lets get you ROG'n.c.

azuresystem
03-08-2012, 06:45 AM
The 93% explanation is to be found in one of the mods posts, not mine :P

And a very keen observation chrsplmr, there are no current issues, i thought i'd just leave my best regards for the asusfolks before going away for work again since ill be unable to post for some time again.

@area66 : im of the exact same thought, they might be impressive but theyre still missing that lil'extra power especially ever since the 1080p screens came in ;), cuz i have a saying when ppl are consulting me about parts etc,

"you dont build a rig after your wallet, you build it depending on your intended resolution" :D

//azure

_
03-08-2012, 08:27 AM
Oh why thank you Azure!

Area 66
03-08-2012, 12:27 PM
"you dont build a rig after your wallet, you build it depending on your intended resolution" :D

//azure

if it's ok with you I'm gone use that quote .... very much truth ...everything is base on resolutions and frames rates.

azuresystem
03-21-2012, 08:09 AM
ofc! use it as you see fit :D its not like its protected under copyright or anything like that :D

its just a simple plain truth ;)

//azure