PDA

View Full Version : Your Star Wars: The Old Republic settings?

Srkrono
03-23-2012, 04:17 AM
i have the G74SX-BBK9 model of the ROG gaming laptop and i was wondering what your guys settings are?

can you play the game without any lag?

can you post a screenshot of your settings for me?

how much FPS are you getting in citys? in outside area's?

please help me i only get like 30 fps in this game and im wondering what im doing wrong

tWiCeAsfLyOhMy
03-23-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm guessing you bought your laptop from bestbuy? Just a guess but if you did you received the gimped 560m at 128bit versus the normal 192 bit. I have the gtx560m 192 bit. 1GB and 2GB are 128 bit. 1.5GB and 3gb are 192 bit. I played SWTOR on high settings with mostly no problems. When I reached the big city with flying cars and all that ( I forget what it's called ) on the taxi ride I had to turn off bloom otherwise it stuttered a bit during the ride. All other instances were fine. I did not play PVP though and I have a feeling it might have caused a few sub 20fps instances. Hope all is well and remember gaming on the laptop battery will not produce good results.

On high settings I produced 35 - 60 FPS an avg of 40 I'd say. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your laptop.

olounda
03-23-2012, 10:33 PM
I have the bbk7 version with the "gimped" 560, and i play everything on max settings. Outside world i get 60+ frames, in the fleet i drop down to 20-30 frames. Warzones give me about 45 frames.