PDA

View Full Version : Outdated Drivers on Armoury Crate

Keith Weisshar
08-13-2020, 11:40 AM
Why are most of the drivers on Armoury Crates older than the ones on the website? It takes longer to install drivers manually from the website because I have to first extract the zip files and then locate the asussetup.exe file. Armory Crates installs the drivers automatically without having to unzijp them manually but those drivers are out of date. The drivers on Armoury Crate should match the ones on the website but it doesn't. ASUS, please synchronize the drivers to the same version as the website version.

Jesseinsf
08-13-2020, 12:25 PM
Why are most of the drivers on Armoury Crates older than the ones on the website? It takes longer to install drivers manually from the website because I have to first extract the zip files and then locate the asussetup.exe file. Armory Crates installs the drivers automatically without having to unzijp them manually but those drivers are out of date. The drivers on Armoury Crate should match the ones on the website but it doesn't. ASUS, please synchronize the drivers to the same version as the website version.
Don't really know why. However, it is still in beta. For how long will it be in beta? No telling. I hope not as long as Razer Synapse Software was.

Keith Weisshar
08-13-2020, 02:03 PM
Is there anyone from ASUS that can reply to this issue?

AndrasROG
08-13-2020, 05:34 PM
Would be nice if they respond. I had to reset my pc twice before realising that the latest drivers were too old for my system.

Sapphire989
08-14-2020, 11:41 AM
As one of the big factories! Always recommend Armoury Crate to users, but the ones provided are really outdated. :(