PDA

View Full Version : Asus Strix Flare Backward Media Button Light Not Working

Wollowon
09-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Hello , as title , backward media button light not working , button itself working , It was working before , if there isn't solution I will send to service for change.

Asus Armoury 2 Software Version: 3.0.44 - Up To Date.
Asus Strix Flare Firmware Version: 0.00.38 - Up To Date.

MasterC@ROG
09-29-2020, 12:04 PM
Have you tried updating to Armoury Crate? Armoury II is not maintained anymore.

Wollowon
09-30-2020, 10:18 AM
Have you tried updating to Armoury Crate? Armoury II is not maintained anymore.

No I didn't , I send to service they gave me new Strix Flare , updating software can't fix this problem because service told me problem is led , somehow stopped working.

MasterC@ROG
10-07-2020, 03:42 AM
I see, so the new keyboard is okay?

Bloperman
10-14-2020, 06:10 PM
I see, so the new keyboard is okay?

I have the same problem.
It is something with the firmware.
Next track media button isn´t working.
Please fix it.
Gonna rma it.

MasterC@ROG
10-15-2020, 01:45 AM
Solution sent via PM

I have the same problem.
It is something with the firmware.
Next track media button isn´t working.
Please fix it.
Gonna rma it.

antony209494
01-01-2021, 04:07 PM
If one of the media buttons doesn't work at all then maybe it's a firmware issue and can be fixed. If it's a LED dying or dimming then it needs RMA cause the LEDs on the media buttons are really crappy quality and die after some months of use. Had to RMA 2 flares because of it and I totally expect the third one to die too at some point. Really bad look for such a pricey keyboard.

cekeu
09-12-2021, 05:31 PM
If one of the media buttons doesn't work at all then maybe it's a firmware issue and can be fixed. If it's a LED dying or dimming then it needs RMA cause the LEDs on the media buttons are really crappy quality and die after some months of use. Had to RMA 2 flares because of it and I totally expect the third one to die too at some point. Really bad look for such a pricey keyboard.

I have this led failure too, The Play / Pause led then the Previous Track led. They will die one after the other.
Fortunately, the typing keys seem to be holding on.