PDA

View Full Version : Armoury crate v3.1.5.0 / v3.1.6.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC@ROG
09-24-2020, 11:46 AM
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:

V3.1.6.0 (Sept. 24, 2020)
Resolved: Armoury Crate service error issue on laptops

V3.1.5.0
New ASUS theme now available
Aura Sync Smart Mode can now display graphics card temperature
Improved speed for loading device configuration pages
Updated section: Scenario Profiles
UI enhancements
Resolved: ROG Chakram AURA Sync effect issue
Resolved: G.Skill DRAM sync issue

Support for new products:
ROG STRIX SCOPE RX keyboard
GeForce RTX 3090/3080 graphics cards
ROG SWIFT PG329Q
ROG Strix XG32VC

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Crowley_07
09-24-2020, 01:54 PM
Ok I decided to try the update. It isn't completely broken this time, but I still can not figure out how to select what Advanced Aura effect to use with a Scenario profile. The selection just isn't there. Only a checkbox to use Aura or not:

It seems to remember the settings from the 3.04 version, and works. But If I want to change something? Where is the selection?

Edit to clarify, I'm talking about these effect that I make with aura creator:

In the 3.04 version I could choose what effect to use with which profile.

Windows 10 64-bit
Rog Claymore
All Updates installed.

FlufflePuff1337
09-24-2020, 02:01 PM
Can we get a list of whats known and being investigated like open issues etc and whats resolved, im a lot more happier since 3.1.5 update as it runs more like expected, there still issues tho often resolved by restarting lightningservice / armoury crate service or both.

My biggest issues are currently
Profile switching sometimes hit and miss.
Lightningservice glitch where animated rainbow effect only lights up 1 led per led strip every few boots requires restart of the lightningservice to load it properly again.
when if set volume to not change it still changes volume back to what it was before i changed it if i load a app that is in a profile even tho volume is unchecked, this is annoying could lead to problems maybe even hearing damage if not aware of.
Music rgb effect does not play well with sonic studio 3 with sound enhancements on works perfect without, shadowplay used to not record audio in past now does tho just figure it is worth mentioning.
Random high cpu usage armoury crate session helper although rare happens even with automatic game scan being turned off in game section.

The volume bug is somewhat annoying, the lightning service bug is most annoying along with profile switching that is hit and miss at times both of these requires restarting either armoury crate service or lightningservice, it would be far less annoying if i could just press a button to restart both of these.

JonTeoh
09-24-2020, 02:12 PM
I am using a G531GW.

Since the update of Armoury Crate v3.1.5.0, the "Armoury Crate User Session Helper.exe" has been using about 15% of cpu on idle. This causes the cpu fans to be louder than normal on idle.

In the current version of Armoury Crate v3.1.6.0, it is still not resolved.

Crowley_07
09-24-2020, 02:15 PM
I am using a G531GW.

Since the update of Armoury Crate v3.1.5.0, the "Armoury Crate User Session Helper.exe" has been using about 15% of cpu on idle. This causes the cpu fans to be louder than normal on idle.

Can confirm this as well.

FlufflePuff1337
09-24-2020, 02:41 PM
I am using a G531GW.

I thought it was caused by automatic scan in background for new games, but if had it with it unchecked as well altho its rare.

Crowley_07
09-24-2020, 02:44 PM
Killing the process automatically when windows starts seems to help, at least so far.

FlufflePuff1337
09-24-2020, 02:58 PM
Killing the process automatically when windows starts seems to help, at least so far.

I just restart armoury crate service if it happens cos i do not wanna break profile switching.

Crowley_07
09-24-2020, 03:50 PM
The process starts back up automatically, but does not seem to use cpu much anymore. The profile switching works somewhat, but seems worse than 3.0.4.

I still wish there was a simple cmd tool to switch Aura effects, I could make better profile switcher myself.

transnone
09-24-2020, 06:01 PM
Since the update the following has occurred on my DX550LXS Duo:

I think I've gotten to the point where it's mostly functional, but I still experience intense CPU usage.

I'm now stuck with my ROG key, Aura keys, and fan/power mode/profile button remaining unresponsive. Additionally, when this happens the majority of my FN keys do not work as well as this error occurring in MyAsus (seems to have hosed the system controls interface with the new software):

https://i.imgur.com/AJkM7Znh.png

I have experienced the following issues throughout the process.

Extremely high CPU usage 15-20%.
Doesn't detect all devices.
Game Scan does not work.
System Configuration does not load, for example I can't change between discrete and optimus graphics modes in Armoury Crate.
Aura, fan profile, and ROG Armoury Crate keys on the laptop no longer function properly.
Armoury Crate takes incredibly long to load.
Sometimes the profiles won't load, and GPU stats will not be displayed.
Sometimes I get service not available upon loading Armoury Crate.
Aura Sync is completely broken and will not detect any of the attached devices including system devices.

I can get the service to run with the Crate Install Tool, then the service fails to load yet again on reboot.

Initially, this appears to be an issue with the new Armoury Crate Service, which happens to take a long time to start upon boot as observed in the services snap in module.

This is absolutely unacceptable to have rolled out without proper testing on a laptop that retails for $3699. It seems like there may have been no testing prior to this release and forced update--especially when it was working fine before.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.6.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
Armoury Crate service 3.1.5
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.2.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.27
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.33
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.2.3
AacAudioHal 1.3.11.0
AacDispaly 1.1.29

Windows Build

https://i.imgur.com/9iqJWkuh.png

Asus Devices

https://i.imgur.com/iGIuQSlh.png

You can see below the System Configuration widget never loads...

https://i.imgur.com/VwF58S4h.png

Sometimes it loads like this with no GPU or fan stats, as well as without detecting devices.

https://i.imgur.com/MxpZTOjh.png

CPU Usage when functioning, I believe the following two processes are also potentially related.

https://i.imgur.com/EVGpBEVh.png

Service Running w/ Excessive CPU Usage

https://i.imgur.com/dzThd4th.png

CPU Usage When Service Hangs Attempting to Start

https://i.imgur.com/UEo5vWoh.png

Service Hung

https://i.imgur.com/WrZhrn0h.png

Service Error When Everything Is SNAFU

https://i.imgur.com/xnePbeUh.png

Olexander
09-24-2020, 07:52 PM
1. Laptop G512LI
2. Windows 2004 build 20221
3. The information in the "Home - Stats CPU" is no longer displayed.
4. https://i.imgur.com/HCuzPyU.png
5. Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.17
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.26

fedak898
09-24-2020, 08:40 PM
1. PC
2. ROG STRIX B550-f GAMING
3. Hyper x NGENUITY
4. Wired
5. Yes
6. Windows version win10 pro 10.0.19041 build 19041
7. no
8. cant update HAL on motherboard I deleted all the asus programs with cleaning the registry, reset the system, the main problem is that I cannot install HAL on the motherboard,it cannot be installed through your program, I have already tried to roll back the BIOS to the factory ones. When I press refresh the strip goes to the end and nothing happens, but I see in proc monitor what armoury crate try to setup HAL
9. https://imgur.com/Q5qUV7r
https://imgur.com/qQ1VAZe
Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
Armoury Crate lite service 3.1.5
KingstonDram 1.0.27
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.53
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.6.0
ENE_EHD_SSS_HAL 1.0.2.0
ENE_QSI_Azeroth_HAL 1.0.9.0

dcbryantmjkda
09-25-2020, 11:35 AM
Hey folks,

For those who are getting the CPU states - specifically temperatures to show up - which program would you say is more accurate? I've seen Open Hardware show temps at 106 C when running programs like Premier Pro, and Virtual Machines while doing tasks like getting videos encoded and getting Windows 10 installed.

transnone
09-25-2020, 04:16 PM
Any update?

I was able to fix the MyAsus and FN key issue by rolling back my interface drivers from v2.2.28.0 to v2.2.27.0:

ASUS System Control Interface V2
Version V2.2.27.0
2020/09/15

WRT temps, I'm seeing 80-90C at idle on my laptop using the Armoury Crate App until I kill the service and process in question that I've outlined earlier with the memory leak. Temps immediately drop down to the 50-60C afterwards.

I also believe there is something in the Crate app causing a memory leak and high cpu use via the AarSvc service as indicated below (probably related to one of the audio devices managed by Armoury Crate or possibly Windows):

https://i.imgur.com/ylZ1mGkh.png

miky86bindo
09-25-2020, 06:37 PM
Any update?

I was able to fix the MyAsus and FN key issue by rolling back my interface drivers from v2.2.28.0 to v2.2.27.0:

ASUS System Control Interface V2
Version V2.2.27.0
2020/09/15

WRT temps, I'm seeing 80-90C at idle on my laptop using the Armoury Crate App until I kill the service and process in question that I've outlined earlier with the memory leak. Temps immediately drop down to the 50-60C afterwards.

I also believe there is something in the Crate app causing a memory leak via the AarSvc service as indicated below (probably related to one of the audio devices managed by Armoury Crate or possibly Cortana/Windows):

https://i.imgur.com/ylZ1mGkh.png

After two or three months, and after many attempts and combinations of uninstallation and reinstallation, finally, everything works ( RGB and oled dashboard on my mobo Maximus Formula X, rgb on GPU 1070ti rog strix, oled display and rgb on Rog Ryujin cooler, rgb and presets on srix scope keyboard and gladius II wireless mouse and rgb on my corsair vengeance pro) but I also notice a high usage of the cpu 10/11%

transnone
09-25-2020, 07:24 PM
After two or three months, and after many attempts and combinations of uninstallation and reinstallation, finally, everything works ( RGB and oled dashboard on my mobo Maximus Formula X, rgb on GPU 1070ti rog strix, oled display and rgb on Rog Ryujin cooler, rgb and presets on srix scope keyboard and gladius II wireless mouse and rgb on my corsair vengeance pro) but I also notice a high usage of the cpu 10/11%

Do you see the AarSvc using up resources? The memory just climbs and climbs, while the CPU usage stays around 6%. This wasn't happening before this update. This might actually be a Windows bug or related to the Realtek Driver (after playing with it, it looks like it might be related to Cortana and probably related to the recent Realtek driver update), but regardless... I can replicate this as associated with Cortona, but I'm not sure if it's isolated to something Microsoft did or Asus.

For the most part I think the interface driver rollback seemed to resolve the load more often than not with the occasionally high usage at start up. Gonna give them some time to come out with new drivers past the 2.2.28.0 series and Crate Service/App.

It's literally consuming 200KB a second...

mara47_93
09-25-2020, 07:27 PM
Hi guys! The problem with Armory crate, namely with hardware monitoring, shows only 1.CPU Temp when starting the PC.
But 2.EXT_Sensor1, 3.EXT_Sensor3, 4.CPU Fan, 5.CPU Freq is not displayed.
After opening the program: Armory crate> Device> ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTRIME OMEGA> Image or animation> Hardware monitoring, endless loading occurs, animation with a shark freezes.
It happens chaotically after turning on the PC.
The problem was with previous versions of the program as well.
Please help.

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.68.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.27
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

jezjohnson
09-25-2020, 08:06 PM
Still broken Aura using Crucial Ballistix RGB (4x16gb) with Armory Crate 3.1.6.0. (and standalone Aura Sync)

One slot out of 4 does not function using Amory Crate or Aura. Crucial's MOD sotftware works fine on all slots.

Cant upload log file as states 'invalid file'

This happens with both the TUF and Strix X570 boards. Works fine on X99 RVE10

Octavius
09-26-2020, 12:09 AM
Le bénéfice n'est pas du tout bon pour activer Armory Crate a l'heure actuelle. Pensez a le désactiver dans votre BIOS le plutôt possible.
Avant l'installation de votre OS si possible.

Installation principale incontrôlable et faites sans votre consentement.
Utilise trop de ressources.
Le logiciel est mal fichu et lent.
Difficile a supprimer de Windows.

Si vous voulez un ordinateurs performants, a éviter.

J'adore Asus, mais pas ça ! :furieux:

andrefebrian16
09-26-2020, 01:14 PM
Hey, since my laptop back from Asus Service Center, it running smoothly, but a week after it, the (fn + up/down) keyboard brightness is not working, I have to change the brightness setting from the armourycrate. Thats really Inconivnient. Can Anyone help?
Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.36
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.30
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.36
AacAudioHal 1.2.4
AacDispaly 1.1.23

transnone
09-26-2020, 05:37 PM
Hey, since my laptop back from Asus Service Center, it running smoothly, but a week after it, the (fn + up/down) keyboard brightness is not working, I have to change the brightness setting from the armourycrate. Thats really Inconivnient. Can Anyone help?
Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.36
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.36
AacAudioHal 1.2.4
AacDispaly 1.1.23

Which version of the interface driver are you using? I had to roll mine back to 2.2.27.0 from 2.2.28.0.

dcbryantmjkda
09-26-2020, 10:30 PM
I'm using the latest version now, and the only comment I have to add is that I really wish there as a cleanup tool designed to fall all instances of the service and services that can cause it to not reinstall correctly and delete them.

Even after I ran the "uninstaller" I had to manually delete a few apps before everything was truly gone.

Then, after running the wizard that downloads everything, it works beautifully now. I even have features that I didn't have before -- but that could have been an update/new feature and or could have been broken before.

Additionally, something I've noticed is that if I'm running video encoding with premiere pro AND I have the crate set to silent, my computer doesn't get nearly as hot.

At one point I was pushing 105 according to the machine specs.

Now, on average I run between 79 and 87

I would have thought that by switching to silent one of these would have happened.

Machine gets too hot and shuts down.

Performance is severely impacted if I'm doing video encoding/running a VM

The time it takes to run an install in VM or do video encode takes exponentially longer.

While it seems to take A little longer on the encode portion it doesn't seem to be too bad.

Very interesting no?

Crowley_07
09-27-2020, 05:50 PM
I'm also seeing weird behaviour where Crate changes device volume, even though volume control is disabled on every scenario profile.

So much wrong with this version, when 3.0.4 worked pretty well.

TheEternaL
09-27-2020, 06:58 PM
When will ROG Terminal port control be added? We really miss this.

Please add saving the last position of the application on the desktop and the size of the application window.

FlufflePuff1337
09-28-2020, 04:27 PM
Armoury crate just bricked my hue bridge refusing to lose control to a point i had to reset it now i cant control my lamps anymore because software is broken thanks

MasterC@ROG
09-29-2020, 10:35 AM
For issues like this, we really need you guys to create a log and provide the info requested in the original post. Thanks.

Armoury crate just bricked my hue bridge refusing to lose control to a point i had to reset it now i cant control my lamps anymore because software is broken thanks

Terepin
09-29-2020, 06:25 PM
I have two issues with it:
1. There is no x/y sensitivity settings for my Gladius II Origin.
2. Drivers/Tools section is completely empty and it doesn't load anything. It only shows what appears to be a snowflake icon and that's it.

alibazlamit
09-29-2020, 11:51 PM
In short the Armoury Crate is stuck updating my ROG STRIX FUSION 500 Device SDK.
It has been like this for months now and i can't change my headphone audio settings. It just downloads the update and installs it and asks for a reboot of the system.
After the reboot i am back to the same attached screen and this is an infinite loop that seems to never end.

Has anyone faced the same issue and if so how can i fix it?

FelixCat
09-30-2020, 12:41 AM
1. PC / Laptop = PC
2. Aura Sync products = GL12CX | Rog Strix 2080 | Rog Ryujin 360 AIO | Rog Theta 7.1 headset
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software = LG GHub (G913 TKL | Pro Wireless Mouse v2)
4. Wired / wireless connection = Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? = No
6. Windows version & build = Windows 10 version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1082)
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected = 3.1.5
8. Clear description of your issue = I got stuck now on device SDK update loop for my AIO Ryujin 360, which does not allow me now to change my fan curve.
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics = I will be sending the file link to MasterC@ROG

xilex
09-30-2020, 02:19 PM
Since the update the following has occurred on my DX550LXS Duo:

I think I've gotten to the point where it's mostly functional, but I still experience intense CPU usage.

I'm now stuck with my ROG key, Aura keys, and fan/power mode/profile button remaining unresponsive. Additionally, when this happens the majority of my FN keys do not work as well as this error occurring in MyAsus (seems to have hosed the system controls interface with the new software):

https://i.imgur.com/AJkM7Znh.png

I have experienced the following issues throughout the process.

Extremely high CPU usage 15-20%.
Doesn't detect all devices.
Game Scan does not work.
System Configuration does not load, for example I can't change between discrete and optimus graphics modes in Armoury Crate.
Aura, fan profile, and ROG Armoury Crate keys on the laptop no longer function properly.
Armoury Crate takes incredibly long to load.
Sometimes the profiles won't load, and GPU stats will not be displayed.
Sometimes I get service not available upon loading Armoury Crate.
Aura Sync is completely broken and will not detect any of the attached devices including system devices.

I can get the service to run with the Crate Install Tool, then the service fails to load yet again on reboot.

Initially, this appears to be an issue with the new Armoury Crate Service, which happens to take a long time to start upon boot as observed in the services snap in module.

This is absolutely unacceptable to have rolled out without proper testing on a laptop that retails for $3699. It seems like there may have been no testing prior to this release and forced update--especially when it was working fine before.

Windows Build

https://i.imgur.com/9iqJWkuh.png

Asus Devices

https://i.imgur.com/iGIuQSlh.png

You can see below the System Configuration widget never loads...

https://i.imgur.com/VwF58S4h.png

Sometimes it loads like this with no GPU or fan stats, as well as without detecting devices.

https://i.imgur.com/MxpZTOjh.png

CPU Usage when functioning, I believe the following two processes are also potentially related.

Service Running w/ Excessive CPU Usage

https://i.imgur.com/dzThd4th.png

CPU Usage When Service Hangs Attempting to Start

https://i.imgur.com/UEo5vWoh.png

Service Hung

https://i.imgur.com/WrZhrn0h.png

Service Error When Everything Is SNAFU

https://i.imgur.com/xnePbeUh.png

Do you have issue on your rog Theta 7.1 with lights? this recent update?

Nordrake1983
09-30-2020, 04:15 PM
In Tools / BIOS, I always see old versions of Bios since 2018
But currently, I'm using the latest version of BIOS for my motherboard. I wonder why it still suggests me to use old versions. Is that issue or not?

MadaDETuge
09-30-2020, 05:12 PM
Issue: ROG theta 7.1 Device webpage empty

1. PC / Laptop: PC
2. Aura Sync products: ROG M11H, ROG strix flared, rog chakram, rog theta 7.1 rog strix magnus, rog strix 2070, rog aura terminal, addressable header
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: none
4. Wired / wireless connection: wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? Reinstalled a month again
6. Windows version & build: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: Can't remember
9. Any screenshots of the issue:86426
10. Use our new log collection function https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yWZiCx29c6ieiJeTUbbMjaxnrNhkdjx3/view?usp=sharing

Geroven
09-30-2020, 07:44 PM
Hi,

I've a Strix Evolve mouse. The button custom assigment did't work well in the last several weeks.Mouse and Keyboard functions are ok, but the multimedia functions and macro assignment aren't working at any button, not just the side ones.
I've been uninstalled-reinstalled the whole Armoury Crate with drivers, but nothing changed

Thanks for advice!

1. Laptop - G531GU
2. Aura Sync products
4. Wired connection
5. Reinstelled Windows? - NO
6. Windows version & build - Windows 10, 2004, 19041.508
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - Don't remember, many weeks ago

Armoury Crate versions:
Item Version
---- -------
Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.12
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacAudioHal 1.3.11.0
AacDispaly 1.1.25

nbtc971
09-30-2020, 11:03 PM
Is there an uninstaller that works? I'm not installing Crate without a working uninstaller. I'm not going thru that again...

geneo
09-30-2020, 11:36 PM
Is there an uninstaller that works? I'm not installing Crate without a working uninstaller. I'm not going thru that again...

Nope. Make a system backup and restore with Macrium Reflect is what I do.

nbtc971
10-01-2020, 12:37 AM

No thanks. They either release a proper uninstaller, or I'm sticking with Armoury II.

FelixCat
10-01-2020, 10:34 AM
Could you (anyone from Asus) just share the direct Ryujin 360 device SDK updater installer for 1.04.10 similar to the below link ?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/accessory/ROG_RYUJIN_240/RYUJIN_V1.01.02_build0114.zip

If Armoury Crate has problem updating the device SDK, then at least let us update it manually.

transnone
10-01-2020, 04:40 PM
Do you have issue on your rog Theta 7.1 with lights? this recent update?

Hey brother, no I do not. All my stuff works when I roll back my System Control Interface Drivers from 2.2.28.0 to 2.2.27.0 on my Zephyrus Duo. Currently, I only am experiencing the high CPU usage (10%-15%) from the Armoury Crate Session Helper process.

On that note, fix this please. There have been no driver updates or app updates since this thread was posted. When you break things, roll them back for us at least. Seriously, your customers shouldn't be your test platform.

FlufflePuff1337
10-01-2020, 07:56 PM

There is a better way now just backup lastprofile.xml and script folder in lightningservice folder and if it breaks just end the lightningservice from service.msc and then copy back the backup over old lastprofile.xml and script folder after that restart and it should work as before may even remember settings unless software is broken.

Rowman71
10-01-2020, 08:05 PM
Armoury Crate Does not allow me access to the motherboard?

1. PC
2. Aura Sync products - ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE
4. Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? NO
6. Windows version & build Windows 10 Pro 64-bit BUILD 19041.508
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected AS ABOVE
8. Clear description of your issue - AFTER UPDATING ARMOURY CRATE IT WENT INTO A DOWNLOAD LOOP AND WOULD NOT INSTALL. THEN IT NOW DOES NOT DETECT THE MOTHERBOARD TO ALLOW ME TO ALTER THE RGB LIGHTS. IT SAYS NO DEVICES AVAILABLE.

rz_stalker
10-01-2020, 08:36 PM
Armoury Crate Does not allow me access to the motherboard?

1. PC
2. Aura Sync products - ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE
4. Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? NO
6. Windows version & build Windows 10 Pro 64-bit BUILD 19041.508
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected AS ABOVE
8. Clear description of your issue - AFTER UPDATING ARMOURY CRATE IT WENT INTO A DOWNLOAD LOOP AND WOULD NOT INSTALL. THEN IT NOW DOES NOT DETECT THE MOTHERBOARD TO ALLOW ME TO ALTER THE RGB LIGHTS. IT SAYS NO DEVICES AVAILABLE.

me too , i can't access to the watercooling ryuo 240 ,waiting for update :/

FelixCat
10-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Any update on the bugs? Do you need help on coding? I can be of help if you need one.

rz_stalker
10-02-2020, 09:25 PM
Any update on the bugs? Do you need help on coding? I can be of help if you need one.

Same probleme i can't open setting 86438

alibazlamit
10-03-2020, 09:30 AM
Anyone knows how to fix the stupid stuck update issue described here? I can't believe that its just being overlooked by ASUS

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120835-Armoury-Crate-Stuck-in-update-loop

FelixCat
10-03-2020, 10:54 AM
same problem here no luck, asus is not even responding in this thread, I cannot play properly without able to control my fan curve (every time i need to change the fan curve in armoury crate to apply my custom fan curve profile -_-)

Jesseinsf
10-03-2020, 11:47 AM
Update (Solved): Like I said numerous times before, turning on the Armoury Crate Download option in the BIOS fix the issue. Now I don't like it downloading on Windows' first start-up, so I turn it off and after I install Armoury Crate from the support page, I then turn on the Download option in the BIOS.

2. Aura Sync products: Motherboard
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: iCue and Razer Synapse 3.0
4. Wired / wireless connection: Wireless
5. Reinstalled Windows? Yes (many times)
6. Windows version & build: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations version 19042.546
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: Any one prior to 3.1.6.0
8. Clear description of your issue:
I just installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Por for Workstations and installed all the Drivers and Windows Updates. Then I downloaded Armoury Crate from my MB support page and installed it. I rebooted Windows and open Armoury Crate and updated anything that showed in the update section. Rebooted PC again and opened Armoury Crate and clicked on to the tools section and got this message: "You need install Armoury Crate service update before continuing".
9. Any screenshots of the issue:

-----------

------------

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.27
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1

After Turning on the Armoury Crate download option in the BIOS and clicking yes to the Download notification in Windows:

It's the Same Which means that there was NO update. The motherboard Download option seems to complete the circuit.

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.27
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1

Mamang Beck
10-03-2020, 07:50 PM
Hi Admin, I cannot access to my ROG Gladius II. It is said that "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now".

1. Laptop --> G532Lv
2. Aura Sync products ---> Yes
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software --> ROG Gladius II
4. Wired / wireless connection --> Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? --> No
6. Windows version & build --> Windows 10 Home Single Language build 19041.508
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected --> it is working on previous version
8. Clear description of your issue --> I cannot access to my ROG Gladius II. It is said that "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now"
9. Any screenshots of the issue --> Attached
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics --> Attached on onedrive
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AluoiDPBvLKvhycOSMOVbSSNY70P?e=EmQYqn

Please help and let me know what to be done.

Terepin
10-04-2020, 06:46 AM
1. PC
2. ROG Strix Scope, ROG Gladius II Origin, ROG Strix B550-F
3. No.
4. Wired connection
5. Yes
6. Windows 10 v2004, build 19041.546
7. Not applicable
8. Newly released Serious Sam 4 supports Asus Aura, but lighting of my both Scope and Gladius II Origin freezes when exiting the game and doesn't return to original pattern, unless they are in Aura Sync mode. This can be fixed for Gladius by creating scenario profile for the game, but Scope's lighting still remains frozen until I manually change the lighting pattern.
9. Not applicable

AJLWalton
10-04-2020, 07:56 AM
This is AJ From ZervTech Again. id like to happily confirm that the RGB DIMM SLOT RGB "3 of 4 SLOTS WORKING ISSUE" has been fixed. Now as far as the Stuttering is concerned, upon further diagnostics. I have found that with Armoury Crate, the DIMM slots RGB STUTTERS when on rainbow mode while "NZXT CAM" is running in the background. [i'd like to point out that if i use the "G-SKILL APP" along with NZXT CAM software, there is no stuttering, it is only when using ARMOURY CRATE to control DIMM Slots.

SECONDLY, THE OLED SCREEN DOES INDEED WORK and responds when in the Armoury Crate app, BUT upon cold boot [FAST STARTUP DISABLED] or restart, the oled screen does not retain the applied settings, it stay on CPU Temp with CHIP logo on top, i have to keep going into Armourty Crate and Manually Switch it back to either custom logo or cpu temp with Thermometer on top.

THRDLY, Upon further Diagnostics id also like to point out that I have a client who uses "WINSTEP NEXUS (DOCKS AND SHELVES APP)" and it would seem that upon "resetting Armoury Crate Windows App" the "NEXUS WINSTEP" app config seems to get corrupted on damages the dock settings and user is forced to restore from a backup config on the "WINSTEP NEXUS" app. it would seem that Armoury Crate tends to "USE/SHARE" certain system files that apps like "NEXUS WINSTEP" and others tend to affect each other in a negative way.

The sharing of these files between apps could be a large cause as to why many people's Armoury Crate Installs either tends to get corrupted to where Armory Crate just Stops functioning overall.

I Hope this helps in any way.

cekeu
10-04-2020, 01:34 PM
Since I disabled Windows 10 fast start my Armory Crate software keeps my settings.
But you have to wait a few days before everything stabilizes.
Open Control Panel> System and Security> Power option> Choose what the power buttons do>
click on Modify the currently unavailable settings> then uncheck the activation of fast startup.
After a few days of use Armory Crate works normally.
It's my personal experience, maybe everyone has their own problems

rajnificent
10-04-2020, 01:56 PM
I'm now stuck in an update loop (again)... This commonly occurs and I lose access to control my motherboard and RYU cooler (280 dollars by the way...)

Armoury Crate is requesting I download:
Maximus IX Hero Device SDK Version 1.04.10 Date 2020/09/24
ROG RYUJIN Device SDK Version 1.04.10 Date 2020/09/24

https://i.ibb.co/NWQPnkF/Screenshot-2020-10-04-095402.png

Seems though the updates are not applied or update is not being detected by Armoury Crate

I select Update All, wait for Armoury Crate restart pc prompt...select ok... Restart PC, open Armoury Crate, click update center, same updates show up

Does not matter if I update the mobo first vs RYU or vice versa. Does not matter if I hard shut down PC after each update...

Updates do not apply. Please release fix or manually send the updates.

Thanks

FelixCat
10-05-2020, 12:37 PM
Asking the manual update link as well from them, I mean it would be a win-win for them and us as well, they can fix the AC while we are able to update our devices' firmware. But I dont know why they are hesitant to give the manual links... I mean It should be easy to publish to their website on the support page.

I'm now stuck in an update loop (again)... This commonly occurs and I lose access to control my motherboard and RYU cooler (280 dollars by the way...)

Armoury Crate is requesting I download:
Maximus IX Hero Device SDK Version 1.04.10 Date 2020/09/24
ROG RYUJIN Device SDK Version 1.04.10 Date 2020/09/24

https://i.ibb.co/NWQPnkF/Screenshot-2020-10-04-095402.png

Seems though the updates are not applied or update is not being detected by Armoury Crate

I select Update All, wait for Armoury Crate restart pc prompt...select ok... Restart PC, open Armoury Crate, click update center, same updates show up

Does not matter if I update the mobo first vs RYU or vice versa. Does not matter if I hard shut down PC after each update...

Updates do not apply. Please release fix or manually send the updates.

Thanks

cekeu
10-05-2020, 01:13 PM
Asking the manual update link as well from them, I mean it would be a win-win for them and us as well, they can fix the AC while we are able to update our devices' firmware. But I dont know why they are hesitant to give the manual links... I mean It should be easy to publish to their website on the support page.

Try to create another standard user account on your system then install Armoury crate there (enter administrator password) and update armoury from this account. that's how I was able to update it.

sirmaddogbodvel
10-05-2020, 04:57 PM
Try to create another standard user account on your system then install Armoury crate there (enter administrator password) and update armoury from this account. that's how I was able to update it.

This did the trick for me. THANKS!

wollax
10-05-2020, 05:49 PM

many thanks from me too ... this workaround is perfect!

nagus
10-05-2020, 07:19 PM
Hi there, does anyone know when to expect when the ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming is supported? Try now about 9 months and many BIOS versions to be able to control my light. Only device Armoury is detecting is the RAM (funfact: RAM is Gskill Neo. everything else is ASUS hardware).

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.50
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.32
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.53
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.2
AacAudioHal 1.02.12
AacDispaly 1.1.25
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
CosairDram 1.0.13
KingstonDram 1.0.27
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1
ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.02
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0

alibazlamit
10-05-2020, 11:19 PM

Could you please specify the exact steps. I created another account on windows. Opened crate and did check for updates and then update all. It did not ask me for any password and it certainly did not work. Please help?!

cekeu
10-06-2020, 12:22 AM
Try by creating a second standard user account (not administrator). then without having previously uninstalled Armourycrate, install on top the ArmouryCrateInstallTool https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/ When requesting Administrator permission, enter the password or PIN code of your administrator account then when Armoury opens launch the update. This is how I was able to update it. It's a coincidence but it worked for me. I was able to avoid the update loop by chance with this way.

calev
10-06-2020, 06:22 AM
ROG G531GD
After updating Armoury Crate, Light zone is missing. I can't turn off bottom LED Light zone separately. What should i do?

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.12
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.25
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5

alibazlamit
10-06-2020, 10:38 AM
Try by creating a second standard user account (not administrator). then without having previously uninstalled Armourycrate, install on top the ArmouryCrateInstallTool https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/ When requesting Administrator permission, enter the password or PIN code of your administrator account then when Armoury opens launch the update. This is how I was able to update it. It's a coincidence but it worked for me. I was able to avoid the update loop by chance with this way.

I did follow the exact same steps but after i update it ask for restart. I restart and go back to the standard user and the same thing again. It still shows the update.

I am sorry but it did not work for me :(

FelixCat
10-06-2020, 11:11 AM
I did follow the exact same steps but after i update it ask for restart. I restart and go back to the standard user and the same thing again. It still shows the update.

I am sorry but it did not work for me :(

Works on mine but with additional steps.

1. Create a new non admin account.
2. Install ArmouryCrateInstallTool.

2.a. requires admin access which I allowed
3. Turn off "Controlled folder access"

3.a. You can search this from the task bar's search
4. Install the update on the update tab for my Ryujin.
5. Restart PC.
6. Log in again on the non admin account.

6.a. Update was not applied.
7. Re do Step 2, 4 and 5.

7.a. At this point the update for Ryujin from the list of update was gone.
8. Log in to Admin account.
9. Open ArmouryCrate and update was applied.
10. Open Ryujin from devices

10.a. it will take a bit of time to refresh but update was already beeen applied.
11. Turn on again "Controlled folder access"

11.a. I prefer to turn it on again

puttesnutt
10-06-2020, 02:23 PM
The problem is that after restart i must go into Armour and manually set the lcd display to show fans, temp etc. I just seem to get the Rog gif and it has been like that for 1 month. After all the things people are saying about Asus its very strange that they dont fix things.

Anybody have a solution on my problem i would be happy!

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
AacDispaly 1.1.25
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
CosairDram 1.0.13
KingstonDram 1.0.27
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0

cekeu
10-06-2020, 05:45 PM
Me too 1 time out of 2 after switching on the computer I have to open armourycrate to restart the monitoring

transnone
10-07-2020, 04:45 AM
Related issue, can replicate this every time. The service high cpu usage is hit or miss, but anything beyond drivers 2.2.27.0 are busted with regards to the service. Nothing done in this thread has been helpful.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120940-Asus-System-Interface-V2-Drivers

Crystalyne
10-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Please post in the thread below and provide the info requested in the original post:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120784-Armoury-crate-v3-1-5-0-v3-1-6-0-report-here-if-any-issues

Hey,

There's a bug in the latest armoury crate which means the ROG Spatha's lighting is completely unusable. The application just says "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now." if you try to change the lighting settings and takes (literally) 5 mins to reload the page. There's nothing wrong with my hardware, as it worked fine in Armoury II.

I'll also note that even when it doesn't present the error, the lighting does not actually change.

Bug still present in latest AC version.

1. PC
2. ROG Claymore, ROG Spatha, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer (DDR4)
3. N/A
4. Wired
5. Yes (PS - WHERE IS THE AC UNINSTALLER?)
6. Windows 2004 build 19041.546
7. N/A - Armoury II worked fine.
8. See above
9. N/A

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.27
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1

alibazlamit
10-07-2020, 12:46 PM
Works on mine but with additional steps.

1. Create a new non admin account.
2. Install ArmouryCrateInstallTool.

2.a. requires admin access which I allowed
3. Turn off "Controlled folder access"

3.a. You can search this from the task bar's search
4. Install the update on the update tab for my Ryujin.
5. Restart PC.
6. Log in again on the non admin account.

6.a. Update was not applied.
7. Re do Step 2, 4 and 5.

7.a. At this point the update for Ryujin from the list of update was gone.
8. Log in to Admin account.
9. Open ArmouryCrate and update was applied.
10. Open Ryujin from devices

10.a. it will take a bit of time to refresh but update was already beeen applied.
11. Turn on again "Controlled folder access"

11.a. I prefer to turn it on again

Did not work and i am stuck at these two updates the mouse seems to get updated but as soon as i restart it goes back to zero state.
I turned off Antivirus Avast i thought it could help but no. I am not sure what to try anymore. Anyways this should not be this difficult for ASUS

Shadow530
10-07-2020, 10:45 PM
I cant install Crate App at all after reinstalled my complete OS

:((((

MXAndresMX
10-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Since the last update i cant controll rgb headers 5volts just 12 volts. Just ram and motherboard are working.
I dont understand why asus dont have a stable version and beta versions before give to production. Just compile and release it without test it. I write software too. And the mode of release is a big problem.

DeXZoR
10-07-2020, 11:17 PM
The problem i have is more conecter to just the Armoury crate software and that is that the ROG Live Service that is in connection to the program is always geting a Game security violation detected whed whed the anti cheat program easy anti cheat whode be great to get that sorted out seans its bean a progelm for a loong time now

Shadow530
10-08-2020, 09:20 AM
i deinstalled crate s**t now and installed armoury II

this works fine after i ignored all messages to install crate app

i will stay again with armoury II now!

crate app is the biggest crap ever made by asus :(

we spend so much money on all those ROG hardware and they are not able to write a proper software!

:mad:

Crowley_07
10-08-2020, 11:00 AM
I also really liked armoury, well when it worked. It has serious trouble staying running when PC sleeps/resumes. And at least for me, it crashes on startup 4-5 times before I actually get it to stay running. And since Crate replaced it, it seems it won't ever get fixed.

dcbryantmjkda
10-08-2020, 01:37 PM
I don't know if this is an issue, a non issue, or what but wanted to bring it up.

So if I'm watching a video online (i.e. youtube) and I adjust my volume, I get a nice feature in the upper left hand portion of the screen that allows me to not only control the volume there, but also gives me the option to pause/play and skip to next video or skip to previous one.

Curious, does anyone else have this?

Additionally, I've noticed that the handy feature Only happens when the content is through a web browser :( Again, anyone else?

E33et
10-09-2020, 11:39 AM
Good Day MasterC@ASUS,

Would be great if u could provide download link or mirror.

Cause if i'm download old version of Crate and then trying to update i got update loop issue.

Kind regards
E33et

Release Notes:

V3.1.5.0
UI enhancements

ROG SWIFT PG329Q
ROG Strix XG32VC

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
5. Reinstalled Windows?

Agree to the disclaimer
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Jathan-117
10-10-2020, 05:15 AM
Rog Throne also is buggy as hell. Desyncs after an hour.

AJLWalton
10-10-2020, 09:43 PM
This is AJ From ZervTech Again. id like to happily confirm that the RGB DIMM SLOT RGB "3 of 4 SLOTS WORKING ISSUE" has been fixed. Now as far as the Stuttering is concerned, upon further diagnostics. I have found that with Armoury Crate, the DIMM slots RGB STUTTERS when on rainbow mode while "NZXT CAM" is running in the background. [i'd like to point out that if i use the "G-SKILL APP" along with NZXT CAM software, there is no stuttering, it is only when using ARMOURY CRATE to control DIMM Slots.

SECONDLY, THE OLED SCREEN DOES INDEED WORK and responds when in the Armoury Crate app, BUT upon cold boot [FAST STARTUP DISABLED] or restart, the oled screen does not retain the applied settings, it stay on CPU Temp with CHIP logo on top, i have to keep going into Armourty Crate and Manually Switch it back to either custom logo or cpu temp with Thermometer on top.

THRDLY, Upon further Diagnostics id also like to point out that I have a client who uses "WINSTEP NEXUS (DOCKS AND SHELVES APP)" and it would seem that upon "resetting Armoury Crate Windows App" the "NEXUS WINSTEP" app config seems to get corrupted on damages the dock settings and user is forced to restore from a backup config on the "WINSTEP NEXUS" app. it would seem that Armoury Crate tends to "USE/SHARE" certain system files that apps like "NEXUS WINSTEP" and others tend to affect each other in a negative way.

The sharing of these files between apps could be a large cause as to why many people's Armoury Crate Installs either tends to get corrupted to where Armory Crate just Stops functioning overall.

I Haven't received any response yet in reference to these findings, i hope ASUS takes thjis information seriously as based on many peoples complaints, the overdependency of many system files is part of the main culprit that creates all of these problems in the first place.

Hauser.Ger
10-12-2020, 07:22 AM

Worked for me as well. Thanks man!

Monkeyman7890
10-12-2020, 10:50 PM
After updating to 3.1.6.0 Armoury Crate no longer detects my GSkill Ram under Sync Devices

2. Aura Sync products: Asus Prime X570 Pro, Asus String RTX 2080 Super, Coolermaster ML360R RGB, GSkill Trident Z RGB (2 sticks)
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: After updating to 3.1.6.0 Armoury Crate no longer detects my GSkill Ram under Sync Devices

2. Aura Sync products: Asus Prime X570 Pro, Asus String RTX 2080 Super, Coolermaster ML360R RGB, GSkill Trident Z RGB (2 sticks)
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: Corsair ICUE is installed (with the Asus plugin disabled)
4. Wired / wireless connection: Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows?: NO
6. Windows version & build: Windows 10 Version 2004 OS Build 19041.508
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: I had version 3.0.4.0 of Armoury Crate before updating to 3.1.6.0. It worked before the update
8. Clear description of your issue: Armoury Crate is no longer detecting either of my ram sticks. They are not showing up under sync devices
9. Any screenshots of the issue: N/A

Here is the Service Version Check results.

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.27

I did not generate a log because I am not sure of what action I would need to do to record it not picking up a device.
Let me know if there is some action I can generate a log for that will help.

geneo
10-12-2020, 11:11 PM
That's an old version of the ENE RGB DRAM HAL. The latest should be 1.1.26.1:

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.2.17.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.27
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1

Monkeyman7890
10-12-2020, 11:47 PM
When I check for updates it does not find any. Any idea on how I can update the ENE RGB DRAM HAL?

That's an old version of the ENE RGB DRAM HAL. The latest should be 1.1.26.1:

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.27
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.26.1

geneo
10-12-2020, 11:50 PM
Yeah, the setup and uninstall of this software is a mess. The file should be in C:\Program Files\ENE\Aac_ENE RGB HAL\X64. Do you have such a folder? If so maybe I can post the correct file here and you could replace it.

Monkeyman7890
10-12-2020, 11:54 PM
Inside of the ENE folder I have two folders:

Aac_ENE_AIC_Marvell_HAL
Aac_ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42

Both of those contain a x64 and x86 each with two dlls inside but there is no folder named Aac_ENE RGB HAL in Program Files\ENE. Searching my PC I have a ENE\Aac_ENE RGB HAL folder inside Window's Temp folder but it is empty.

Yeah, the setup and uninstall of this software is a mess. The file should be in C:\Program Files\ENE\Aac_ENE RGB HAL\X64. Do you have such a folder? If so maybe I can post the correct file here and you could replace it.

geneo
10-13-2020, 12:54 AM
Inside of the ENE folder I have two folders:

Aac_ENE_AIC_Marvell_HAL
Aac_ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42

Both of those contain a x64 and x86 each with two dlls inside but there is no folder named Aac_ENE RGB HAL in Program Files\ENE. Searching my PC I have a ENE\Aac_ENE RGB HAL folder inside Window's Temp folder but it is empty.

Well I attached my ENE folder. Maybe you could try renaming your current ENE to something else, then plopping this in its place, and performing a reboot. Maybe it will pick it up. If not, undo it.

Monkeyman7890
10-13-2020, 03:33 AM
Well I attached my ENE folder. Maybe you could try renaming your current ENE to something else, then plopping this in its place, and performing a reboot. Maybe it will pick it up. If not, undo it.

Just tried it and it did not do anything. But thank you for trying to help. Any other suggestions? If not I guess I'll just wait for the next update and hope that fixes it.

geneo
10-13-2020, 04:53 AM
Well, what I would do is uninstall crate and associated software, blow away the ENE folder, and reinstall it. I had similar problems with crate retaining outdated HAL files, RAM and MB not recognized.

But I had a good system backup to fall back on. The install and uninstall for this software is atrocious.

transnone
10-15-2020, 03:55 AM
Can someone tell me what version of the software this installs and any release notes? I won't be installing something blind again...

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

No version number and a date of 2020/10/14. The software itself doesn't show any updates when I check in Armoury Crate.

Utilities: Armoury Crate
Version -
2020/10/14 1.29 MBytes
Armoury Crate & AURA Creator Installer
Left double-click to run the ArmouryCrateInstallTool.exe file to start the installation process of Armoury Crate - the one-stop device control hub for gaming products, and the AURA Creator - the advanced AURA effect editor.

gr8john6
10-15-2020, 08:40 AM
Can someone tell me what version of the software this installs and any release notes? I won't be installing something blind again...

No version number and a date of 2020/10/14. The software itself doesn't show any updates when I check in Armoury Crate.

Did anyone find out which version this is? I have been having problem since latest updates where Fn key shortcuts stop working. It's really annoying since I can't control RGB keyboard at all...

MasterC@ROG
10-15-2020, 11:42 AM
The new installer is only to resolve some issues people encounter when installing, also includes the option to install Aura Creator as well. This this not a software update.

Check if you have the latest service updates:
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0

These service updates install automatically as background processes which may be the cause of higher CPU usage. I also see that you have an impressive collection of Aura Sync compatible hardware including the RGB headset stand and mouse pad. The more you connect, the more resources are required. However, considering the caliber of your laptop, the CPU usage should stay under 10% under normal circumstances.

transnone
10-15-2020, 02:10 PM
The new installer is only to resolve some issues people encounter when installing, also includes the option to install Aura Creator as well. This this not a software update.

ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0

These service updates install automatically as background processes which may be the cause of higher CPU usage. I also see that you have an impressive collection of Aura Sync compatible hardware including the RGB headset stand and mouse pad. The more you connect, the more resources are required. However, considering the caliber of your laptop, the CPU usage should stay under 10% under normal circumstances.

The cpu usage was definitely not normal. After a series of troubleshooting, I no longer experience the service helper cpu resource issue. However, my system interface driver issue persists and I have to keep 2.2.27.0 installed. Anything newer, the armory crate service fails to autorun on boot up.

gr8john6
10-15-2020, 11:09 PM

ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0

Everything was working fine on my G731U laptop prior to 10/14/20 dated updates for Armoury Crate Service and ROG Live Service Updates on product download page (v1.0.28 and v2.7.10 respectively). I had Armoury Crate updated overtime prior to this and and had been working fine as far as I can tell, I believe I had v3.1.6 prior to these pesky things. As soon as I slapped on these two things Fn key based shortcuts stopped working and I noticed this on MyASUS app as shown in attachment. So I went and cleared out ASUS System Control Interface V2 and both aforementioned services and reinstalled them. Then I slapped on Armoury Crate 3.0.4 from the download page. Prior to installation of Armoury Crate UWP, Fn key based shortcuts worked but as soon as I install it, shortcuts stop working and MyASUS shows the same symptoms. Not only that I no longer see CPU information and and FAN 1 statistics on Armoury Crate landing page. I tried redoing it with new installer to force 3.1.6 but basically the same result. Sad thing is that this is the first time I have been stumped with ASUS softwares so I prematurely deleted previous versions of these software thinking everything will work... Also tried logging for support but as usual Korean online support is as useless as pile of doggie doodoo... I am not sure what to do. I am currently running the unit with all the services updated to the latest according to the product download page without Armoury Crate so that I can use Fn key shortcuts. However, I would love to get all the functionality back. I have already spent a whole day fiddling with this and would really appreciate some help here. Following is my current set up:
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.26

Oh also, Armoury Crate UWP isn't updating itself to 3.1.6... Is there something I can do to move this along?

orlandofuriosoo
10-16-2020, 06:56 PM
few bugs ive noticed with Armoury 3.1.6.0. updated from the OG Aura Sync version 1.7. Lightingservice uses 6 to 7% CPU, If i log off and go on my wife's account my ryuo 240 screen gets stuck and willl not go back to its setting unless i log back in and change a setting on it. Armory crate only works on my account. on hers it does not show the motherboard or water cooler. an option to change the frequency of the burn in preventing flash on the ryuo 240 would be nice. really annoying seeing it flash every 3 seconds . Screen burn in happened anyway even with my setting of PC stats changing

cekeu
10-17-2020, 02:12 PM
few bugs ive noticed with Armoury 3.1.6.0. updated from the OG Aura Sync version 1.7. Lightingservice uses 6 to 7% CPU, If i log off and go on my wife's account my ryuo 240 screen gets stuck and willl not go back to its setting unless i log back in and change a setting on it. Armory crate only works on my account. on hers it does not show the motherboard or water cooler. an option to change the frequency of the burn in preventing flash on the ryuo 240 would be nice. really annoying seeing it flash every 3 seconds . Screen burn in happened anyway even with my setting of PC stats changing

Personally I don't have an AIO now but when I had a Corsair H150 I plugged the fans directly into the CPU Fan and CPU Opt of the motherboard. With Y-Pin extension cable
This way you will be safe from software failure because the fans will be directly managed by the bios.

gr8john6
10-18-2020, 02:37 AM
I am going to post this here since there are posts regarding this issue in this forum.
The problem with ASUS hotkeys not working and MyASUS giving error message is actually due to the version of ASUS System Control Interface V2 version 2.2.28+ not starting ASUS optimization service correctly. I ran across this article on reddit of all places... https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/j63mkd/asus_please_remove_system_control_interface_v2/
and managed to find v2.2.27 off microsoft update repository of all places since the last working version is no longer on official ASUS website... >_>;;; and slapped it on and now everything is working correctly even with the latest version of Armoury Crate and all trimmings:
Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.26

I hope this can help someone in the future so that they don't waste days trying to fix this craziness...

ScrimpyTulip788
10-18-2020, 12:23 PM
Hi. I'm on Armoury Crate 3.1.6.0, and I'm experiencing an issue with my Asus TUF M3 mouse. I went on the Device tab to hopefully remap my mouse to the default profile and get the "We are sorry. There is an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now." error instead, and the app can't resolve.

I have:
1. PC
2. Aura Sync products: Asus TUF K3, Asus TUF M3
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: Not Applicable (does Realtek HD Audio Manager count? It comes with the Asus software for the motherboard)
4. Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? Not since first having Armoury Crate
6. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 2004 Build 19041.572
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: Any version prior to 3.1.6.0
8. Clear description of your issue:
Everything was working well the first time I got this software, which was a few weeks to a month ago. I got it for my TUF K3 and M3, but I found just today when I wanted to remap that I can't open my M3 via the Device tab of Armoury Crate. It is currently stuck to a profile I made for the mouse that lets the forward and back keys function as keyboard Q and E, respectively. The mouse has retained this setting for everytime I reboot, and I can't bring it back to any other setting as the Armoury Crate app gives me the "We are sorry. There is an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now." message. I click "OK" and it tries to reload, but the same thing happens. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Armoury Crate and all other associated apps to no avail. Weirdly enough, the Device tab still works for my keyboard, but I don't have any custom profiles for this device.
9. Please find the screenshot attached

cainhs
10-19-2020, 06:26 AM
I notice that the BIOS > Advanced Mode > Tool > Download & Install AMOURY CRATE app > Enabled
must be set. If not, the installation or update of the Armoury Crate from 3.0.4.0 does not work. i.e. when I run the latest Armoury Crate installer, it prompts for restart. After restart into Win10, nothing happens.

What works for me:

Uninstall Armoury Crate UWP app
Run the new downloaded Utilities: Armoury Crate
Version -
2020/10/14 from https://www.asus.com/sg/Motherboards/TUF-GAMING-X570-PLUS-WI-FI/HelpDesk_Download/
When it prompts for reboot, reboot the system.
Armoury crate installer runs on startup!
Latest Armoury crate v 3.1.6.0 is installed

Maybe Moderator can add the instructions to set the "BIOS" > Download & Install AMOURY CRATE app > Enabled as a prerequiste.

However, motherboard aura is still not detected. I wonder why...

Release Notes:

V3.1.5.0
UI enhancements

ROG SWIFT PG329Q
ROG Strix XG32VC

1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
5. Reinstalled Windows?

Agree to the disclaimer
Stop the recording

Aeternitas
10-19-2020, 09:18 AM
I wrote this already for version 3.0.4.0, but most of it is stil valid for 3.1.6.0

1. PC --> Asus ROG B550-E Gaming

2. Aura Sync products --> B550-E Gaming and GTX 1060-OC

3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software --> Philips Hue (when connected, it just lights up ALL lamps in red)

4. Wired / wireless connection --> WIred

5. Reinstalled Windows? --> no way, it was a fresh installation a few weeks ago.

6. Windows version & build --> Windows 10 (2004)

7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected --> not sure, because I cannot go back. But I am pretty shure, it was the version that came with the mainboard in the first place.

Many issues:
- no Aura Sync compatible devices detected, therefore, no AURA Sync
- Updates in Armoury Crate won't succeed, therefore no system information from the board (see screenshot)
- No MB functionalities when selecting the board on the left menubar (see screensshot)
- Windows Store is showing, that Armoury Crate (Beta) is installed. Why can't I install a stable version?

I tried removing everything from ASUS (it's a pain in the ass, believe me...). Reinstalled everything following different approaches from the net (first thing of course from the ASUS FAQ, which seems to be out of date though). With the latest try, I only installed Armoury Crate from all of the ASUS apps I would need.

Log on the way via PM

11. Information in about tab: why are some items not detected as installed? they are definitely in the folder structure...
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
ROG Live Service Nicht installiert
AURA Service (Lighting Service) Nicht installiert
Armoury Crate service Nicht installiert

11. ArmouryCrate.InstallationInformation.exe

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.54

Edit:

Also, I got the Service crashes again:

calev
10-19-2020, 11:56 AM
1. PC / Laptop
- Laptop, ROG Strix G531GD
2. Aura Sync products
- ROG Strix Arion
- No
- Wireless
5. Reinstalled Windows?
- Yes
- Windows 10 20H2, Build 19042.572
- Armoury Crate 3.0.4
- Options to enable/disable lighting keyboard and laptop light zones via lighting settings on armoury crate is missing. I can't turn off light zones without turn off keyboard lighting.
- Yes
- Yes, sent via PM

Padraigo
10-20-2020, 12:11 PM
I always end up regretting doing any updates with Armory Crate. It just seems to get worse and worse with each update.

Completely lost any RGB lighting with my PG349Q monitor.

YuriyD
10-20-2020, 01:13 PM
Hi guys,
I can't install Armoury Crate (Version - 2020/10/14) on ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha, after running as admin and selection Armoury Crate I have this result even for several hours, actually, I don't have any progress at all.
windows 10 1909 (build 18363.1139)

thank you for your help

MasterC@ROG
10-21-2020, 08:34 AM
Please provide more info? Check original post.
Was it working before and when?

I always end up regretting doing any updates with Armory Crate. It just seems to get worse and worse with each update.

Completely lost any RGB lighting with my PG349Q monitor.

Aeternitas
10-21-2020, 06:32 PM
I now read nearly all posts towards this topic and I was able to find a solution to my issues yesterday. I have the Rog Strix B550-E Gaming mainboard and the Rog Strix GTX 1060-OC which both have Aura compatibility.

1. Update Loop
To understand, what happened to my system, I reinstalled Windows on a separate hard drive. Surprisingly, everything worked after the first start of Windows. I did not install anything else besides the automated UWP installation of the network driver and Armoury Crate. I preserved the state of that newly installed Windows and went back to my "old" installation.

First thing I did, was to copy every single folder that I knew was connected to Armoury Crate from the new system to the old system.

C:\Program FIles\Asus
C:\Program FIles (x86)\Asus
C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService
C:\Program Files\Patriot
C:\ProgramData\ASUS
C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\... (here are some installer files)
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ASUS
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\B9ECED6 F.ArmouryCrate_qmba6cd70vzyy

Further, I copied all entries from the registry that I knew to the old installation. After a restart, at least I got the latest version of everything and no further request to update any more.

2. Devices not detected and Armoury Service crashes
As I now saw, that still my devices were not detected, I went on to work on the issue. So, I followed again several suggestions to remove everything and reinstall. To keep it short, it didn't worked as expected, so at a certain point I gave up and tried one last desperate thing:

Instead of downloading and running the ArmouryCrateInstaller.exe from my mainboard support page, I downloaded the installation files for the Rog Strix Gaming Laptop (https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ROG-Strix-G15-17/HelpDesk_Download/), as I found a lot of working fixes for those devices. So, I deinstalled just Armoury Crate Service and Armoury Crate from Windows Apps & Features. Afterwards, I installed first ROGLiveServicePackage_ASUS_V1.1.2.0 and then ARMOURYCRATEService_V3.0.5. After the restart, I only had to install the Armoury Crate UWP App (ArmouryCrateSetup).

After another restart, the mainboard was found again in Armoury Crate. To detect the graphics card, I installed again the HAL package, which I found here: C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\{4e2ab86c-b539-4b1d-bacd-a434371143fb}.

It's still running since yesterday and we had a power down today... It seems, that the installation routine for Armoury Crate just does not work properly. I found a lot of issues, errors, retries and what so ever in the logs.

Maybe this can also help you.

AND sorry Asus, but this is something, you could also figure out I guess...

Electronic Punk
10-21-2020, 11:08 PM
Been trying to understand some of the processes I see running, especially those (like many) that seem to liinger when you try and remove Armory Crate.

Firstly, P508PowerAgent.exe appears to be a scheduled Task and located in C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ArmouryDevice\dll\ShareFromArmouryIII\M ouse\ROG STRIX CARRY
Why do I need this when I don't have a ROG Mouse?

Secondly, NoiseCancelingEngine.exe is again a scheduled task and is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ArmouryDevice\dll\MBLedSDK
Best I can tell this is something to do with a noise cancelling feature on some motherboards and not on my ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING. So why is it running?

Disabled both and seen no adverse effects.

Seems to be alot of bloat.

Additionally, in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ArmouryDevice\dll\ArmourySocketServer someone has decided to drop the 87mg file MicrosoftEdgeBetaEnterpriseX64.exe -- I guess its useful if I want an old beta, but I don't so not sure why its there, certainly never downloaded it as it comes with the version of Windows 10 (Oct2020) I installed already.

flyfish99
10-22-2020, 04:02 AM
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
5. Reinstalled Windows?

Agree to the disclaimer
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).[/QUOTE]

1. PC
2. ROG Chakram, Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi
3. Logitech G815 keyboard, Razer speakers, NZXT RGB strips/lighting software
4. Wireless Chakram connection
5. No Windows reinstall
6. Windows 10 Pro, Build 19041.572
7. No previous Armoury versions
8. I customized the first onboard profile for the Chakram, then registered the product and updated everything in the Update Center, including the firmware for the Chakram in both wired and wireless mode. Each time I've gone back to customize the Charam, I've gotten an error titled "Page Error." Each time the page reloads, the same error comes up, so the mouse can't be customized at all.

9. **screenshot below**

FoxTech
10-22-2020, 11:24 AM
Since the last Windows Update, Aura Sync wont work. De- and reinstalled it a few times. Cleand the regestrie with tools + manual. A heck of a search.
But nothing's working. Not possible to select a color or to change the effect. MoBo and Ram not
recognized. The C8H always shows the last selected color (from months ago) and TridentZ always rainbow.

And AISuite III the same issue.... wiped it off. I only used it for setting the fan curves and as overview of temps and volts.
Tried versions 3.00.60 and 62 aswell.

Don't wanna "format C:/" if this would help anyway...

DmitriyS
10-23-2020, 12:16 PM
I also have a problem

nagus
10-23-2020, 03:28 PM
This Armoury Crap still dosent work. ASUS has expensive Hardware and is not able to make a software for that.

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming still not supported! Try now about 10 months and many BIOS versions to be able to control my light. Only device Armoury is detecting is the RAM (funfact: RAM is Gskill Neo. everything else is ASUS hardware).

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.50
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.53
AacAudioHal 1.02.12
AacDispaly 1.1.25
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
CosairDram 1.0.13
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.02
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3

DmitriyS
10-23-2020, 03:43 PM
it doesn't work for me either! is not updated! ASUS fix it

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.29
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.1
AacAudioHal 1.2.2
AacDispaly 1.1.22
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
CosairDram 1.0.11
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

FelixCat
10-24-2020, 05:45 AM
Getting XML format error now in my Ryujin 360 after the new update this October...

Anyone getting same?
Any solution?

GanjaHouse
10-24-2020, 07:59 AM
My OLED screen always freezes in CPU Temp and never changes, if I start the apk armory crates it keeps thinking and I can never access the OLED screen settings.

Any solution?

Aeternitas
10-24-2020, 03:45 PM
Seems similar to my previous issues. Have you tried this https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120784-Armoury-crate-v3-1-5-0-v3-1-6-0-report-here-if-any-issues&p=817854&posted=1#post817854 ? I've had no issues since then...

This Armoury Crap still dosent work. ASUS has expensive Hardware and is not able to make a software for that.

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming still not supported! Try now about 10 months and many BIOS versions to be able to control my light. Only device Armoury is detecting is the RAM (funfact: RAM is Gskill Neo. everything else is ASUS hardware).

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.50
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.53
AacAudioHal 1.02.12
AacDispaly 1.1.25
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
CosairDram 1.0.13
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.02
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

FelixCat
10-25-2020, 02:28 PM
Getting XML format error now in my Ryujin 360 after the new update this October...

Anyone getting same?
Any solution?

So I decided to upgraded my GL12CX OEM motherboard to a proper one (Asus Crosshair VII formula) and the problem is gone, thing is armoury crate is really full featured in this motherboard compared to my previous one...

GObonzo
10-25-2020, 03:06 PM
"Shutdown effects" on my Z370-E Strix board will not save settings, once again. I had the same issue last year until I formatted everything, re-installed Windows & all ASUS software. Then it worked correctly for a few months.

Whether I choose the "off" option or set it to a static black, when I restart or wake the system it is always reset to the ugly-a** rainbow effect.

I have the Shutdown Effects set to "off" in the BIOS and try setting it in Aura Crate over and over but it will not save my setting. Is there some ini or settings file we can manually alter and set to "read only" somewhere within Windows?

FoxTech
10-25-2020, 04:31 PM
I figured out, Windows deactivates the Aura and Armoury Crate Services every time. Even, when I activate them manualy.
After a reboot, I have my "Rainbow" again...

I don't need it realy, but I wanna have at least the control over it.

BTW Any news about Asus Ai Suite III ? Its still not working and i had a hard time to get rid of all the files (incl Registry)
C8H Version says Lates Build 3.00.52
But you can find Versions up to 3.00.65
Don't wanna mess around with them.
Well, that was a bit OT...

Crystalyne
10-25-2020, 07:23 PM
Why are ASUS still pushing this clearly broken software? AC doesn't even save / apply settings, and takes about 4 - 5x more time than the previous software (ARMOURY II).

Get your **** together ASUS, really not impressed given how much i've spent buying the hardware.

PS: This bug from MONTHS ago was never fixed. Maybe start testing the updates you send out, instead of pushing broken updates.

Hey,

There's a bug in the latest armoury crate which means the ROG Spatha's lighting is completely unusable. The application just says "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now." if you try to change the lighting settings and takes (literally) 5 mins to reload the page. There's nothing wrong with my hardware, as it worked fine in Armoury II.

Bug still present in latest AC version.

nagus
10-26-2020, 06:15 PM
Seems similar to my previous issues. Have you tried this https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120784-Armoury-crate-v3-1-5-0-v3-1-6-0-report-here-if-any-issues&p=817854&posted=1#post817854 ? I've had no issues since then...

thanks allot for answer, but this haven't solved it for me. tryed 3 more intallations (inkl. uninstalls) downloaded from dif. device-pages, same s**t. it is so disappointing. also disappointing, i contacted the asus-support about a month or two ago. no anser, nothing.

GanjaHouse
10-26-2020, 06:23 PM
My maximus XII OLED screen has not worked since the last update and the Armory Crate program always keeps thinking and I cannot access the OLED screen.

FelixCat
10-27-2020, 12:33 PM
I just updated my 3080 HAL from Armoury crate and i get no display then after a few seconds it will go on Windows. What is happening?

Update: Now armoury crate will not show up my 3080 device tab...

szoterr
10-28-2020, 11:24 AM
I have the ROG STRIX rtx 3090, and just cannot seem to get the Armoury Crate to remember the profile settings I give it.
The aurasync for this card doesn't work because the rainbow wave, whatever I do or try in the AuraCreator, doesn't actually move sideways or move at all, it's just changing colors.

Whenever I try to make RGB changes on my 3090, it just freakin losses it all when I restart the system.
Also I can't put any profile into "on board" storage because it gives me an error like this: "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now."

just cant do anything to get this thing to remember the profile.. so frustrating.

noobmonkey0
10-28-2020, 07:33 PM
This update is terrible. I have even tried to fresh install windows but i get the same service error page and cannot see the motherboard or update settings in Armoury Crate. Tried to reinstall following the guide and the installer fails every single time. If I fresh install windows I can install but get the same service issue. I cannot see my other asus devices to change macros or buttons on my mouse and aura creator can only see my mouse. Technical support was totally useless sent me an old version which failed to install as well. Can you just release a utility to clean the install for this so we can try fresh installation.

MasterC@ROG
10-29-2020, 09:53 AM
The Armoury Crate uninstaller, here's the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rZkq9KjFM8e0KT0DHM3Pu01ymx-5tWni/view?usp=sharing

DmitriyS
10-29-2020, 10:02 AM
Hello! when is the next update and fix coming out?

parthap
10-29-2020, 01:51 PM
The details as asked for:

1. PC / Laptop - PC

2. Aura Sync products - Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula, Asus ROG Strix Vega 64 8GB OC Edition,

3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - Thermaltake CL360 Max D5 Liquid cooling (Thermaltake W5 CPU block, Thermaltake PR22-D5 Plus, Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator, Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator) connected through the Thermaltake TT Premium Sync Controller to the ARGB header 1. Antec Prizm LED strips connected through Antec ARGB controller to ARGB header 2, Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition fans connected through Deepcool RGB converter to the RGB Header 2.

4. Wired / wireless connection - Both (2.5 Gbps wired and AX wireless)

5. Reinstalled Windows? - Unfortunately had to, Yes.

6. Windows version & build - Version 2004, Build 19041.572

7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - No. It hasn't worked for me at all.

8. Clear description of your issue - If I connect single peripherals to the ARGB Header, they work and sync the lights. If the peripherals are connected through a controller connected to the ARGB Headers, they don't work at all. So right now, my CPU block, radiator fans, radiator led, reservoir and LED strips are not syncing through Armoury Crate. In fact the Thermaltake devices do not even light up if connected through the ARGB controller. If I use the bundled controller and connect to the USB headers on the motherboard I can see them lighting up and controlled through the TT RGB Plus software. The Pure 14 fans had to be connected to the RGB header on the board after using the Deepcool ARGB to RGB converter. I have tried everything, reinstalling Armoury Crate, removing completely and using Aura Sync, reinstalling Windows multiple times (clean), tested the controllers, tested the individual peripherals. Nothing works if connected through the ARGB controllers on the ARGB Header. I have used Thermaltake's, Antec's and Cooler Master's ARGB controllers.
Oh and with the new version, the motherboard screen doesn't come up in the Armoury Crate software.

9. Any screenshots of the issue - I can upload videos if required. Screenshot of Armoury Crate issue is attached.

10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics - I will PM this as advised.

GanjaHouse
10-29-2020, 01:59 PM
Thanks to the new application to remove armory crate, I have been able to install correctly and everything works without problems.

TSportM
10-30-2020, 09:22 AM
hello.

Unistalled armory crate using the tool (becouse its not detecting my all my stuff onyl as generic), activation in bios the armory crate to download and install does nothing its broken (maybe becouse new windows version), iam using the latest 20H2 - 19042.610 windows version, after downloading from asus site it does not finish the installation it keeps stuck at

installing aura service

whats the solution ?

Cant download via windows store asks for a code

Its annoying as hell to deal with this software cant use this as its completly dead, solution using rog armory?

cheers

TSportM
10-30-2020, 11:29 AM
bump

FlufflePuff1337
10-30-2020, 11:31 AM
Last update broke things again i am missing a tab there is a service error after a update after i restarted it decided to update while i was restarting and then updated after restart but things are missing
new installer is also hanging im about fed up with this crap armoury crate was working fine before and then everything breaks again i wont be reinstalling this garbage again, i will be using third party solution if its not fixed anytime soon, it was broken for like 3 month's before there no excuses for these issues

Same issues as above new installer is hanging at aura service, for the love of god stop pushing un tested updates its pissing me off i am about ready to just rip out all my asus products i own smash them up and replace them with non asus products im ****ing pissed

TSportM
10-30-2020, 11:57 AM
hello.

Unistalled armory crate using the tool (becouse its not detecting my all my stuff onyl as generic), activation in bios the armory crate to download and install does nothing its broken (maybe becouse new windows version), iam using the latest 20H2 - 19042.610 windows version, after downloading from asus site it does not finish the installation it keeps stuck at

installing aura service

whats the solution ?

Its annoying as hell to deal with this software cant use this as its completly dead, solution using rog armory?

cheers

Last update broke things again i am missing a tab there is a service error after a update after i restarted it decided to update while i was restarting and then updated after restart but things are missing
new installer is also hanging im about fed up with this crap armoury crate was working fine before and then everything breaks again i wont be reinstalling this garbage again, i will be using third party solution if its not fixed anytime soon, it was broken for like 3 month's before there no excuses for these issues

Same issues as above new installer is hanging at aura service, for the love of god stop pushing un tested updates its pissing me off i am about ready to just rip out all my asus products i own smash them up and replace them with non asus products im ****ing pissed

Give as a new installer this version is cleary broken and enable UWP for direct download , fix this ROG armory does not load up whith all my asus perifericales

FIX THIS PLEASE

alexmihaila
10-30-2020, 12:12 PM

Yes ASUS did it again; last night everything was working fine;
today, Aura stuff was auto-upgraded without asking (even in win10 you have the option to stop upgrades)
and after several restarts, mobo works but Ryujin tab dissapeared.
ASUS should not push upgrades or make them mandatory; now most important part of AC is not working
but it was just fine before unneeded and forced program upgrade.

alexmihaila
10-30-2020, 12:17 PM
Ha, while i was writing previous message, AC updated again and now i got back all my tabs, so for me it works again

FlufflePuff1337
10-30-2020, 12:17 PM
Whats next i am getting banned from wow because one of the services required to run armoury crate has a expired certificate ?
Are you that cheap that you cant even renew a certificate ?
This is why there often reports of people getting banned for cheating while they did not cheat at all.
https://i.imgur.com/syHZTA2.png
Your software is awrfull your update process is shamefull, and like always you manage to break the very thing that was working just fine yesterday and fail to respond swifly in time of need.

TSportM
10-30-2020, 12:20 PM
hello.

installing aura service

whats the solution ?

cheers

Give as a new installer this version is cleary broken and enable UWP for direct download , fix this ROG armory does not load up whith all my asus perifericales

FIX THIS PLEASE

Ha, while i was writing previous message, AC updated again and now i got back all my tabs, so for me it works again

but asus needs to update the tool so its does not get stuck

FIX IT gives a full install tool not a 2 mb exe that is buggy as hell

Same thing need to fix the installer gives a full a install or fix it

TSportM
10-30-2020, 01:00 PM
gives a new installer that does not have this crap , cant control my hardware:

ROG Rampage Vi Extreme Encore
ROg chakram
Strix Arion
ROG aura Terminal
ROG strix Scoop deluxe

Fix this my windows version:
20H2 - 19042.610

FlufflePuff1337
10-30-2020, 02:53 PM
Asus hal keeps being in update loop or should i say downgrade loop first updated to update of today then 1 month ago now its trying to update from 2020/05/18 clearly updater is broken, i restored windows 10 since installer did not work for information.
New bug cos it keeps trying to download an old update i cannot change rgb settings and set strip sizes etc it keeps nagging me to update but instead it keeps failing to update cos there already newer update while giving me an old update please fix this asap this is not acceptable i dont wanna spend an entire day fixing your crap, i am stuck in an update loop just so i can configure my hardware cos it cant finish the old update while there is already a new update

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

TSportM
10-30-2020, 04:50 PM
had to use windows recovery, from previous system image, this is bad, you guys need to get your act together on this software once and for all

FlufflePuff1337
10-30-2020, 09:50 PM
Well it managed to finally update asus hal after failing to do so i guess the installer is broken because the asus servers are wonky maybe should have a full download package instead of installer downloading it all to avoid such problems, its gonna download it anyway may as well download it in full package

TSportM
10-31-2020, 09:24 AM
after having to use image restore,

Now after the update this crap happens

does not see any of my

ROg chakram
Strix Arion
ROG aura Terminal
ROG strix Scoop deluxe

after the hal update its dead,

if press aura efects the app closes

GREat asus just GREAT

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

kush_
10-31-2020, 09:48 AM
My RAM has disappeared from the Armoury.

TSportM
10-31-2020, 10:28 AM
My RAM has disappeared from the Armoury.

you are lucky every thing has disappeared for me,

the installer is broke on windows latest version it dies on installing aura service, unistalling right now is pointless has we cant install it again with the broken software installed it sees nothing see my previous post.

ASUS fix this you make great products now you just need to make software that works just a litle

EDIT.

after alot of tryes and misses and installed it again, it detects every thing its ok, after restarting ask for critical update and its dead again does not show any hardware ( remains like i said on post https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120784-Armoury-crate-v3-1-5-0-v3-1-6-0-report-here-if-any-issues/page14#post818520)

FIX IT

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

FlufflePuff1337
10-31-2020, 11:17 AM

does not see any of my

ROg chakram
Strix Arion
ROG aura Terminal
ROG strix Scoop deluxe

GREat asus just GREAT

Can confirm it also vanished for me, this is bloody annoying why they keep having to break it again
Installer is working again but its still missing

After running the uninstall tool the installer is freezing again, can we get answers please now instead of after weekend this getting annoying

TSportM
10-31-2020, 11:54 AM
Can confirm it also vanished for me, this is bloody annoying why they keep having to break it again
Installer is working again but its still missing

After running the uninstall tool the installer is freezing again, can we get answers please now instead of after weekend this getting annoying

disconect internet and conect again and the installer maybe will resume, this issues are asus crap software associated whith new windows versions maybe

what is your version of windows type winver in search and see it.

cheers

reegamer
10-31-2020, 12:23 PM
Hi all,
After latest Windows .net and latest Nvidia driver update Aura Sync does not show CPU frequency and use in my Asus rog gx502.
I see that it is a well know problem but I have tried to run ArmouryCrate.XtuTroubleshooting_v6.51.371.0, restart armoury crate service and reinstall Armoury Crate and does not work.
Any clue or someone with similar problem?

Armoury crate is 3.1.6.0 and .net is KB4580419.
Thanks.

TSportM
10-31-2020, 12:29 PM
Hi all,
After latest Windows .net and latest Nvidia driver update Aura Sync does not show CPU frequency and use in my Asus rog gx502.
I see that it is a well know problem but I have tried to run ArmouryCrate.XtuTroubleshooting_v6.51.371.0, restart armoury crate service and reinstall Armoury Crate and does not work.
Any clue or someone with similar problem?

Armoury crate is 3.1.6.0 and .net is KB4580419.
Thanks.

mate its dead in many ways for us all nvidia drivers and all windows updates and asus updates killed the APP

djamelXm
10-31-2020, 12:42 PM
After today update the software is dead
Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

Hopper64
10-31-2020, 12:42 PM
I have the same issue as TSport and Fluffle. Was working fine until I think a new version automatically downloaded. None of my Asus devices are recognized. How many times do we have to go through the exact same problem?? Test before release??

Hopper64
10-31-2020, 12:44 PM
Yea, same as djamel too.

TSportM
10-31-2020, 01:35 PM
I have the same issue as TSport and Fluffle. Was working fine until I think a new version automatically downloaded. None of my Asus devices are recognized. How many times do we have to go through the exact same problem?? Test before release??

same problem here

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?120784-Armoury-crate-v3-1-5-0-v3-1-6-0-report-here-if-any-issues/page14#post818520

asus for the love of GOD get your act together...

FlufflePuff1337
10-31-2020, 01:46 PM
Use uninstall tool check.

[2020-10-30 12:50:06][UI] ===== Unisntall Start =====
[2020-10-30 12:50:06][UI] Unisntall Service
[2020-10-30 12:50:07][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service
[2020-10-30 12:50:10][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service Success.
[2020-10-30 12:50:10][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Layermanager
[2020-10-30 12:50:11][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Layermanager Success.
[2020-10-30 12:50:11][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Armoury Crate (Lite) Service
[2020-10-30 12:50:11][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ARMOURY CRATE Lite Service
[2020-10-30 12:50:11][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Armoury Crate (Lite) Service Success.
[2020-10-30 12:50:11][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ROG Live Service
[2020-10-30 12:50:13][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ROG Live Service Success.
[2020-10-30 12:50:14][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Omaha Client
[2020-10-30 12:50:14][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Omaha Client Success.
[2020-10-30 12:50:14][UI] Unisntall Service Success
[2020-10-30 12:50:14][UI] Unisntall DeviceView
[2020-10-30 12:50:26][UI] Unisntall DeviceView Success
[2020-10-30 12:50:26][UI] Unisntall DeviceHal
[2020-10-30 12:50:26][HalDLL] Uninstall HAL
[2020-10-30 12:50:26][HalDLL] HAL Count : 5
[2020-10-30 12:50:26][HalDLL] 3rd HAL Count : 7
[2020-10-30 12:50:37][HalDLL] Uninstall Hal related registry
[2020-10-30 12:50:37][HalDLL] Uninstall Hal end
[2020-10-30 12:50:37][HalDLL] HAL Count : 0
[2020-10-30 12:50:37][HalDLL] 3rd HAL Count : 1
[2020-10-30 12:50:37][UI] Unisntall DeviceHal Success
[2020-10-30 12:50:37][UI] Kill Process
[2020-10-30 12:50:37][UI] Unisntall UWP
[2020-10-30 12:50:37][UWPDLL] Uninstall ArmouryCrate
[2020-10-30 12:50:39][UWPDLL] Uninstall AURACreator
[2020-10-30 12:50:40][UI] Unisntall UWP Success
[2020-10-30 12:50:45][UI] Delete related folder and file
[2020-10-30 12:50:48][UI] Delete related folder and file Success
[2020-10-30 13:02:51][UI] ===== Unisntall Start =====
[2020-10-30 13:02:51][UI] Unisntall Service
[2020-10-30 13:02:52][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service
[2020-10-30 13:02:52][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service uninstall path does not exist.
[2020-10-30 13:02:52][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service Success.
[2020-10-30 13:02:52][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Layermanager
[2020-10-30 13:02:52][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Layermanager Success.
[2020-10-30 13:02:52][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Armoury Crate (Lite) Service
[2020-10-30 13:02:52][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Armoury Crate (Lite) Service Success.
[2020-10-30 13:02:52][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ROG Live Service
[2020-10-30 13:02:54][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ROG Live Service Success.
[2020-10-30 13:02:55][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Omaha Client
[2020-10-30 13:03:04][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Omaha Client Success.
[2020-10-30 13:03:04][UI] Unisntall Service Success
[2020-10-30 13:03:04][UI] Unisntall DeviceView
[2020-10-30 13:03:04][UWPDLL] Uninstall AURACreator
[2020-10-30 13:03:05][UI] Unisntall UWP Success
[2020-10-30 13:03:10][UI] Delete related folder and file
[2020-10-30 13:03:12][UI] Delete related folder and file Success
[2020-10-31 12:36:30][UI] ===== Unisntall Start =====
[2020-10-31 12:36:30][UI] Unisntall Service
[2020-10-31 12:36:31][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service
[2020-10-31 12:36:33][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service Success.
[2020-10-31 12:36:33][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Layermanager
[2020-10-31 12:36:34][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Layermanager Success.
[2020-10-31 12:36:34][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Armoury Crate (Lite) Service
[2020-10-31 12:36:34][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ARMOURY CRATE Lite Service
[2020-10-31 12:36:35][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Armoury Crate (Lite) Service Success.
[2020-10-31 12:36:35][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ROG Live Service
[2020-10-31 12:36:36][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ROG Live Service Success.
[2020-10-31 12:36:37][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Omaha Client
[2020-10-31 12:36:38][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Omaha Client Success.
[2020-10-31 12:36:38][UI] Unisntall Service Success
[2020-10-31 12:36:38][UI] Unisntall DeviceView
[2020-10-31 12:36:50][UI] Unisntall DeviceView Success
[2020-10-31 12:36:50][UI] Unisntall DeviceHal
[2020-10-31 12:36:50][HalDLL] Uninstall HAL
[2020-10-31 12:36:50][HalDLL] HAL Count : 5
[2020-10-31 12:36:50][HalDLL] 3rd HAL Count : 6
[2020-10-31 12:36:59][HalDLL] Uninstall Hal related registry
[2020-10-31 12:36:59][HalDLL] Uninstall Hal end
[2020-10-31 12:36:59][HalDLL] HAL Count : 0
[2020-10-31 12:36:59][HalDLL] 3rd HAL Count : 1
[2020-10-31 12:36:59][UI] Unisntall DeviceHal Success
[2020-10-31 12:36:59][UI] Kill Process
[2020-10-31 12:37:00][UI] Unisntall UWP
[2020-10-31 12:37:00][UWPDLL] Uninstall ArmouryCrate
[2020-10-31 12:37:01][UWPDLL] Uninstall AURACreator
[2020-10-31 12:37:03][UI] Unisntall UWP Success
[2020-10-31 12:37:08][UI] Delete related folder and file
[2020-10-31 12:37:10][UI] Delete related folder and file Success
[2020-10-31 12:37:10][UI] ===== Unisntall End =====
[2020-10-31 14:22:42][UI] ===== Unisntall Start =====
[2020-10-31 14:22:42][UI] Unisntall Service
[2020-10-31 14:22:43][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service
[2020-10-31 14:22:46][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service Success.
[2020-10-31 14:22:46][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Layermanager
[2020-10-31 14:22:46][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Layermanager Success.
[2020-10-31 14:22:46][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Armoury Crate (Lite) Service
[2020-10-31 14:22:46][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ARMOURY CRATE Lite Service
[2020-10-31 14:22:47][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Armoury Crate (Lite) Service Success.
[2020-10-31 14:22:47][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ROG Live Service
[2020-10-31 14:22:48][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ROG Live Service Success.
[2020-10-31 14:22:49][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Omaha Client
[2020-10-31 14:22:50][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Omaha Client Success.
[2020-10-31 14:22:50][UI] Unisntall Service Success
[2020-10-31 14:22:50][UI] Unisntall DeviceView
[2020-10-31 14:23:02][UI] Unisntall DeviceView Success
[2020-10-31 14:23:02][UI] Unisntall DeviceHal
[2020-10-31 14:23:02][HalDLL] Uninstall HAL
[2020-10-31 14:23:02][HalDLL] HAL Count : 5
[2020-10-31 14:23:02][HalDLL] 3rd HAL Count : 6
[2020-10-31 14:23:12][HalDLL] Uninstall Hal related registry
[2020-10-31 14:23:12][HalDLL] Uninstall Hal end
[2020-10-31 14:23:12][HalDLL] HAL Count : 0
[2020-10-31 14:23:12][HalDLL] 3rd HAL Count : 1
[2020-10-31 14:23:12][UI] Unisntall DeviceHal Success
[2020-10-31 14:23:12][UI] Kill Process
[2020-10-31 14:23:12][UI] Unisntall UWP
[2020-10-31 14:23:12][UWPDLL] Uninstall ArmouryCrate
[2020-10-31 14:23:14][UWPDLL] Uninstall AURACreator
[2020-10-31 14:23:15][UI] Unisntall UWP Success
[2020-10-31 14:23:20][UI] Delete related folder and file
[2020-10-31 14:23:22][UI] Delete related folder and file Success
[2020-10-31 14:23:22][UI] ===== Unisntall End =====
[2020-10-31 14:38:35][UI] ===== Unisntall Start =====
[2020-10-31 14:38:35][UI] Unisntall Service
[2020-10-31 14:38:36][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service
[2020-10-31 14:38:38][ServiceDLL] Uninstall AURA Service Success.
[2020-10-31 14:38:38][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Layermanager
[2020-10-31 14:38:39][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Layermanager Success.
[2020-10-31 14:38:39][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Armoury Crate (Lite) Service
[2020-10-31 14:38:39][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ARMOURY CRATE Lite Service
[2020-10-31 14:38:43][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Armoury Crate (Lite) Service Success.
[2020-10-31 14:38:43][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ROG Live Service
[2020-10-31 14:38:44][ServiceDLL] Uninstall ROG Live Service Success.
[2020-10-31 14:38:45][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Omaha Client
[2020-10-31 14:38:46][ServiceDLL] Uninstall Omaha Client Success.
[2020-10-31 14:38:46][UI] Unisntall Service Success
[2020-10-31 14:38:46][UI] Unisntall DeviceView
[2020-10-31 14:38:57][UI] Unisntall DeviceView Success
[2020-10-31 14:38:57][UI] Unisntall DeviceHal
[2020-10-31 14:38:57][HalDLL] Uninstall HAL
[2020-10-31 14:38:57][HalDLL] HAL Count : 5
[2020-10-31 14:38:57][HalDLL] 3rd HAL Count : 6
[2020-10-31 14:39:07][HalDLL] Uninstall Hal related registry
[2020-10-31 14:39:07][HalDLL] Uninstall Hal end
[2020-10-31 14:39:07][HalDLL] HAL Count : 0
[2020-10-31 14:39:07][HalDLL] 3rd HAL Count : 1
[2020-10-31 14:39:07][UI] Unisntall DeviceHal Success
[2020-10-31 14:39:07][UI] Kill Process
[2020-10-31 14:39:07][UI] Unisntall UWP
[2020-10-31 14:39:07][UWPDLL] Uninstall ArmouryCrate
[2020-10-31 14:39:08][UWPDLL] Uninstall AURACreator
[2020-10-31 14:39:09][UI] Unisntall UWP Success
[2020-10-31 14:39:14][UI] Delete related folder and file
[2020-10-31 14:39:17][UI] Delete related folder and file Success
[2020-10-31 14:39:17][UI] ===== Unisntall End =====

Reinstall check
Aura service freezing for 2 minutes or more check
Installation succesfull well not really its saying memoire instead of memory
Everything working again check
Reboot.
Everything working still check set configuration check.
Reboot again check.
Check if armoury crate still working nope motherboard + memory and strip is gone even tho motherboard section is still showing where you configure strip size.

Ready to give up and commit suicide.

I hope you all get fired cos you haven't changed one bit since start of the year, support is awfull to non existant there no solutions fixes take month's only for it to break again for month's

Go **** yourself Asus pandemic or not you can easily work from home and still have this fixed in a swift manner you decision to leave this issue open for month's.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Hopper64
10-31-2020, 02:58 PM
I tried the uninstall tool. Still screwed up after reboot and reinstall of crate.

TSportM
10-31-2020, 06:22 PM
I tried the uninstall tool. Still screwed up after reboot and reinstall of crate.

we have to wait for them to fix, just have to wait we pay premium but get bad service.

cheers

MooMcKnight
11-01-2020, 09:33 AM
I will let you know when you can re-install without resetting Windows. I'm stuck without until then. If a mod could please send an installer with armoury crate packaged differently (it seems to be the broken part) please send it to my email.

Tridium82
11-01-2020, 11:35 AM

does not see any of my

ROg chakram
Strix Arion
ROG aura Terminal
ROG strix Scoop deluxe

GREat asus just GREAT

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

Same problem........................................... ........... Next time i take Aorus :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Adiemus
11-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Update: After Armoury Crate Lite Service got updated from 3.1.5 to 3.2.4 everything works fine now.

After countless reinstalls, restore point and backup restores I finally narrowed down the issue of Armoury Crate suddenly not recognizing anything (motherboard, RAM, addressable LED strips). It also crashes if I try to open the lighting effects tab/setting.

The "AURA lighting effect add-on" and "AURA lighting effect add-on x64" did get recently updated from 0.0.12 (no issues at all) to 0.0.13 and the software just doesn't work with the .13 version anymore, even when using the uninstall tool and reinstalling. I will try to disable Asus Update to keep the working version.

EDIT: even after disabling every possible Asus update service it still updates and breaks. When trying to reinstall Armoury grate the installer freezes the PC at around 50% and I have to restore a backup to get Windows booting again.

Please fix this asap!

I found this by unplugging the internet cable, restoring a restore point and Crate worked fine, even after a restart. After I plugged in a cable (and not doing anything else) my install/uninstall guard (Ashampoo Uninstaller 8) notified me of AURA lighting effect add-on being uninstalled. After the new version was installed, Crate immediately stopped recognizing my devices.

Everything else, Windows, Armoury crate and components are up to date. Never had Aura installed on this machine.

wollax
11-01-2020, 12:14 PM
Same problem........................................... ........... Next time i take Aorus :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

.... same here .... really going to change vendor next time ... it's a pity .... I bought so many devices from Asus but this armoury crate SW is a mess and a pain :mad::mad:

Adiemus
11-01-2020, 12:33 PM
.... same here .... really going to change vendor next time ... it's a pity .... I bought so many devices from Asus but this armoury crate SW is a mess and a pain :mad::mad:

Especially after all these years where Asus or the programmer(s) (I hope there is more than 1 guy working on all of the software, but it doesn't feel like it) had plenty of time to release stable software. I never experienced any software to be this buggy or prone to breaking like Aura/Armoury Crate and other Asus' Software (I'm looking at you, AI Suite 3! With your PC freezes, Bluescreens, etc...).

At least there is finally an Armoury Crate uninstall tool available, which uninstalls everything related to Armoury Crate.

kahatanna7
11-01-2020, 01:36 PM
Hi,

I've got an issue with Armory Crate 3.2.4.0 version and Asus ROG Delta. ROG Delta has updated the firmware to version 0144 and this bricked the Delta's lightning system. It always reports Delta lights as turned off. This never happened until Armory Crate has been updated.

Additionally ROG Spatha does not have any settings as well. When I unsync Aura Sync and pick default profile it says that Default profile cannot be edited. Any other profile (Profile 1 to Profile 5) just displays the blank page.

Please help

palopolij
11-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Yeah this is ridiculous... I have 2 systems...asus strix z390i and a zenith II extreme alpha and no devices detected in armoury crate on either one after this last "background" update... I actually just assumed a windows reinstall would fix it but it doesn't so please don't waste your time. I've had it with asus. These issues keep happening. I was forced to look at rainbow ram on my $850 motherboard for months because of their terrible software. I'll never buy another asus motherboard again...what a waste of time.

G.Squid
11-02-2020, 12:44 AM
I think I can post this question here. Its not a direct issue i'm having with Armoury Crate, its more or less some confusion about the software i'm hoping to get clarified.

System Specs/Info:
Windows 10 Pro 64bit custom built PC. ver 20H2 OS build: 19042.572
Motherboard: ROG STRIX X570-E Gaming
Processor: AMD RYZEN 7 3900X
Video Card: nVidia GTX 970 (temporary)
RAM: 32 GB DDR4 G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600

The drivers offered up for my system through Armoury Crate never seem to be the most up to date. For instance today I went to check if there was anything new that needed to be updated and I noticed Armoury Crate didn't show what current version chipset I have but it showed was ver. was available to download. I know this is incorrect because I know I downloaded the chipset drivers.
Its even more out of sync for the BIOS. The BIOS on Armoury Crate say its a release from 2019...this is a system I built in September 2020 and updated BIOS at that time.

I then check the Asus website and the versions there are newer or different than whats on Armoury Crate. THEN I check the AMD website for the chipset drivers and those are EVEN NEWER than whats on the Asus website.

Is Armoury Crate worth using for drivers? Should I continue to periodically check the Asus website instead except in the case of the Chipset check the AMD website? Why so many inconsistencies? There's also some Realtek audio drivers I have no idea if they're up to date either. I thought I had to use that Nehantic thing from the Windows Store now in place of Realtek Audio drivers?

This is the chipset driver for download on Armoury Crate
https://i.imgur.com/r1D4FzK.png?1

This is the chipset driver for download on AMDs website
https://i.imgur.com/dn6RUaT.png?1

The two BIOS versions for download on Armoury Crate (yes, I know it says they may not be the most up to date, but its not just here)
https://i.imgur.com/5jSrb7a.png

BIOS for download on the ASUS website.
https://i.imgur.com/mNmHpta.png?1

abukhalid
11-02-2020, 01:01 AM

does not see any of my

ROg chakram
Strix Arion
ROG aura Terminal
ROG strix Scoop deluxe

GREat asus just GREAT

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

Same problem my bord ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) and rog 2070super and gskill ram all gone

MasterC@ROG
11-02-2020, 01:59 AM
We are looking into this as we speak. Will keep you guys up to date. Please do not spam the page, just post your final verdict. It will take us that much longer to go through the comments.
Our servers had some unexpected issues over the weekend, and we have been working around the clock to resolve them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MasterC@ROG
11-02-2020, 03:58 AM
*** UPDATE ***
Armoury Crate UWP 3.2.4.0 and RLS v1.1.9.0 were scheduled for Friday 10/30.
Due to a server error which occurred at 5pm that day just after the release. All services were suspended but the new UWP and ROG Live Service versions were not removed successfully.

We have reverted back to Armoury Crate version 3.1.6.0 for the time being. Please run the uninstallation tool, reboot, then run the installer again.
Armoury Crate V3.2.4.0 will be released later this week when it is safe for us to do so.

abukhalid
11-02-2020, 05:35 AM
*** UPDATE ***
Due to a server error which occurred at 5pm that day just after the release. All services were suspended but the new UWP and ROG Live Service versions were not removed successfully.

We have reverted back to Armoury Crate version 3.1.6.0 for the time being. Please run the uninstallation tool, reboot, then run the installer again.
Armoury Crate V3.2.4.0 will be released later this week when it is safe for us to do so.

great work guys brave move i like it

TSportM
11-02-2020, 08:09 AM
*** UPDATE ***

Hello, i have not unistalled but every thing is ok now:

except not showing the versions in the update tab:

Should i unistall and reinstall ?

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
Armoury Crate lite service 3.2.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

MasterC@ROG
11-02-2020, 08:23 AM
If it's running fine now, then just wait for the update to drop later this week. Sounds like you've already spent enough time trying to troubleshoot something that wasn't going to work. Sorry about that.

Hello, i have not unistalled but every thing is ok now:

except not showing the versions in the update tab:

Should i uninstall and reinstall ?

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

DmitriyS
11-02-2020, 08:49 AM
Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

TSportM
11-02-2020, 09:36 AM
If it's running fine now, then just wait for the update to drop later this week. Sounds like you've already spent enough time trying to troubleshoot something that wasn't going to work. Sorry about that.

thanks

kahatanna7
11-02-2020, 02:24 PM

Reinstallation does not help. It installs 3.2.4 version again. ROG Delta page says:

Page error We are sorry, there's an error with the device page.

And the lights are still down.

ROG Spatha page keeps loading forever.

GObonzo
11-02-2020, 03:01 PM
have also been having my devices disappear from the Aura Sync page this passed week. manually restarting the ROG Live Service fixes it until my next startup when it fails again.

orphicpixel
11-02-2020, 04:07 PM
I have a Zephyrus G14 that I just updated to Windows 2004 build 19041.610

Just noticed in the homepage of the app the the graphic card info is showing (0 bit) where in it supposed to show (192 bit) I guess.

I have installed the latest graphic card driver

MasterC@ROG
11-02-2020, 04:41 PM
What do you mean by reinstall? Did you uninstall and reboot first?
This has worked for others users here, not sure if this is a regional issue. Please wait for a couple of hours and try to uninstall + reboot first.

Reinstallation does not help. It installs 3.2.4 version again. ROG Delta page says:

Page error We are sorry, there's an error with the device page.

And the lights are still down.

ROG Spatha page keeps loading forever.

MasterC@ROG
11-02-2020, 04:45 PM
Maybe be a simple error with the display info. We'll look into it. Should not affect anything.

I have a Zephyrus G14 that I just updated to Windows 2004 build 19041.610

Just noticed in the homepage of the app the the graphic card info is showing (0 bit) where in it supposed to show (192 bit) I guess.

I have installed the latest graphic card driver

MasterC@ROG
11-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Did you also receive the 3.2.4.0 update by mistake?

have also been having my devices disappear from the Aura Sync page this passed week. manually restarting the ROG Live Service fixes it until my next startup when it fails again.

HesseLinK
11-02-2020, 05:36 PM
Hi Guys,

I just bought a TUF K7 keyboard and have the weirdest problem ...

Armoury Crate > Sync Devices > I have all 3 selected (G731GW + TUF K7 + GLADIUS 2 CORE) the rgb light stuff works for all 3,
but if I try to use FN + F10 (volume down) or any other FN combination on the K7 then the keyboard reverts to default static profile
and is unckecked from Sync Devices. Additionally if i have aromury crate open and i do FN + F10 repeatedly, the left side menu of armoury
crate refreshes.

do you know about this problem, will it be fixed in next patch ?

palopolij
11-02-2020, 07:15 PM

So both of my systems are working fine now...thank you! However, the Z390i system has 3.1.6 but the Z2EA has 3.2.4. I reinstalled windows on the Z2EA on 10/31 so I guess the 3.2.4 version got installed. Should I just leave them alone and wait for the updates?

baczeks9696
11-02-2020, 07:53 PM
1. G531GU
3. Corsair iCUE
4. Corsair mouse
5.No
6. win 10 2004 build 19041.572
7. Dont remember version (June-July)

I've been battling this issue since late august, to no avail.
Quite often the armoury crate will not show the CPU fan rpm reading, and when this happens aforementioned fan will behave in very weird way (ramping up to about 80%, while the CPU is idle, and after 2-3 minutes backing down to normal rpm, and repeats this cycle constantly). GPU fan always shows reading and does not behave in this strange way. Also the cpu stat readings tend to break as well.

After using the pc for some time the reading will come back, however i don’t know what triggers it and it doesn't always happen. Also when the reading is present the cpu fan behaves normaly as it always has been. Reinstalling armoury crate fixes the issue sometimes, but it often comes back again in matter of days. Also the windows updates tend to break it too. I've tried multiple BIOS versions, and all are susceptible to this issue. It feels like their is some kind of conflict between ASUS fan controlers and windows.

Has anyone run into the same issue, or am I alone in this one?

Best regards

cekeu
11-02-2020, 09:54 PM
Now all you have to do is fix the Rog Live Service.exe vs EasyAntiCheat conflict. The rest is good now

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

orphicpixel
11-03-2020, 04:43 AM
I have seen so many G14 user having the same issue. Anyhow, hope this will be addressed soon

Maybe be a simple error with the display info. We'll look into it. Should not affect anything.

NeonSpectrum
11-03-2020, 07:30 AM
There is no memory devices after i updated to 3.2.4 and uninstalled and reinstalled this is now the current version

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

kahatanna7
11-03-2020, 09:59 AM
What do you mean by reinstall? Did you uninstall and reboot first?
This has worked for others users here, not sure if this is a regional issue. Please wait for a couple of hours and try to uninstall + reboot first.

Yup. Used Armory uninstall tool, rebooted, cleared all registry and files traces with Total uninstall software. Just for the sake of testing re-downloaded Armory crate install tool to my wife's laptop. It installs 3.2.4.0 version.

TSportM
11-03-2020, 04:18 PM

Like i told i have that version also and it did not work, what i did was this and it started to work

changed the color there and all the devices showed up again and could then select aura efects again, dont no if that concided with what you said of the servers being ok or not.

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.9.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

reegamer
11-03-2020, 06:14 PM
Hi all,
Asus GX502. I still have the 3.1.6.0 version. Cannot get the new one.
Still does not show up CPU frequency and and use.
Any clue?. New version is still not available?
Thanks all.

josua98x
11-03-2020, 08:29 PM
Hi all,
Thanks all.

same problem, when i downgrade the "armoury crate service" to 3.0.5 it starts working again but after a bit auto updates and gets broken all over again, i guess they will have to fix it...

troopergr
11-03-2020, 09:34 PM
clude the following info:
1. Asus Maximus X Hero with latest bios 2402
2. Aura Sync products : motherboard, viper ram, asus tuf card, 1 addressable rgb strip (from EK for waterblock)
3. Viper RGB
4. Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows NO
6. Windows version & build : 10, 2004, build 10.0.19041.572
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected. When I first installed it I could select the motherboard.
8. After updating the various items in the update center (asus hal central, rog maximus X hero etc), the Armory crate does not see the motherboard and the RGB header 1 and RGB header 2. It can only detect the RAM, the ADD_HEADER at bottom left of mb and the ASUS TUF card. No other program can detect the motherboard and the other RGB headers... The headers seem to work fine as they are cycling RGB on their own pace, but I cannot control them from any program.

I have reinstalled armoury crate many times, but the problem is the same. When I select the motrherboard from the devices it will only show the LED Strip, nothing else.

Valethar
11-04-2020, 02:36 AM
Is there a working installer for this? The one linked at https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/download.php always fails.

MasterC@ROG
11-04-2020, 04:17 AM
I'd suggest to wait a few hours. V3.2.4 will be officially released in less than 3 hours time. Just try again then.

So both of my systems are working fine now...thank you! However, the Z390i system has 3.1.6 but the Z2EA has 3.2.4. I reinstalled windows on the Z2EA on 10/31 so I guess the 3.2.4 version got installed. Should I just leave them alone and wait for the updates?

MasterC@ROG
11-04-2020, 04:25 AM
V3.2.4.0 will be officially released in less than 3 hours from now. Please try again then.

Hi all,
Thanks all.

TheEternaL
11-04-2020, 05:34 AM
V3.2.4.0 will be officially released in less than 3 hours from now. Please try again then.

New Version Armoury Crate 3.2.4.0 or new version service?

HesseLinK
11-04-2020, 07:04 AM
Hi Guys,

Armoury Crate > Sync Devices > I have all 3 selected (G731GW + TUF K7 + GLADIUS 2 CORE) the rgb light stuff works for all 3,
but if I try to use FN + F10 (volume down) or any other FN combination on the K7 then the keyboard reverts to default static profile
and is unckecked from Sync Devices. Additionally if i have aromury crate open and i do FN + F10 repeatedly, the left side menu of armoury
crate refreshes.

Does the same thing when I press ESC key ... it's weird that normal wasd... keys don't have this effect.

josua98x
11-04-2020, 09:22 AM

Still broken, the app updated but not the service and the problem of the cpu frequency and use not displaying seems to be the service.

HesseLinK
11-04-2020, 11:59 AM
Hi Guys,

crate refreshes.

I made a video showing my problem ... anyone has any ideea what can cause this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HuzYF2n0AI

kahatanna7
11-04-2020, 12:25 PM
Okay, my update:

Asus ROG Spatha got fixed.

Asus ROG Delta still not working. Firmware version 0144, Armory Crate 3.2.4.0 Clean installation.

Is there any way to get a standalone release of the firmware like you have for version 038? Or is the Armory Crate version the cause of the problem?

GoliathusUzb
11-04-2020, 03:51 PM
1. Laptop G531GT
2. Windows 2004 build 19041.610
3. The information in the "Home - Stats CPU" is no longer displayed. And Fan Noise is no displayed.

4. Item Version

---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
Armoury Crate service 3.2.5
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.26

GoliathusUzb
11-04-2020, 04:00 PM
1. Laptop G531GT
3. Russian Language

4. Item Version

---- -------
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.26

Crystalyne
11-04-2020, 04:03 PM
ROG Spatha still 90% broken,
Lighting controls: broken
Performance controls (DPI etc): broken
Calibration: broken
Power options: broken
Button remapping: working, for now.

ROG Claymore
Initialization broken.

reegamer
11-04-2020, 06:27 PM
Same problem here. No CPU info since I updated lastest NVIDA version and a Windows .net
Armoury Crate version 3.2.4.0, uninstalled and reinstalled. No soilution.
Any clue?

1. Laptop G531GT
3. The information in the "Home - Stats CPU" is no longer displayed. And Fan Noise is no displayed.

4. Item Version

---- -------
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.26

Al3xG
11-04-2020, 06:32 PM
I made a video showing my problem ... anyone has any ideea what can cause this ?

I confirm this bug on my system using Strix Flare physical volume control on it!

burakdede
11-04-2020, 07:02 PM
CPU load and freq. info have been broken for my TUF A15 FA506 since latest Nvidia driver update. Tried today's update and it's didn't help.

Item Version
---- -------

Windows version: 20H2
Nvidia driver: 457.09

https://i.hizliresim.com/e2ddeR.png (https://hizliresim.com/e2ddeR)

calev
11-05-2020, 05:53 AM
Laptop Light zones turn on/off still missing from armoury crate.

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.26
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5

HesseLinK
11-05-2020, 10:55 AM

I confirm this bug on my system using Strix Flare physical volume control on it!

Did it use to work before any update ? ... asus support recommended a fresh windows install, but im sceptical about that beeing a solution, and dont want to waste a couple of hours doing that...

GObonzo
11-05-2020, 02:50 PM
Did it use to work before any update ? ... asus support recommended a fresh windows install, but im sceptical about that beeing a solution, and dont want to waste a couple of hours doing that...it really depends on your issue if an OS re-install will solve it.

sometimes it may be an issue with newer hardware where the ASUS software just needs to be updated to accommodate those devices.

but multiple times over the years i've had issues with AI Suite III and then Armoury Crate where device hardware IDs within Windows 10 would become corrupt or multiples would be stored and the software would lose the ability to locate my ASUS hardware. each time doing a clean install of Windows & then re-installing the ASUS software would solve the issue, for a time.

other times it may just be a bad update on ASUS's side that makes their software lose functionality. then you have to install an earlier iteration or wait for a new update that fixes the issue.

but, unless ASUS really works on their software development and fixes all of the issues that have persisted over the passed 5+ years it will only continue to happen.

transnone
11-05-2020, 10:46 PM
The Lighting Service service still conflicts with the Armoury Crate Service still. Had to disable the Lighting Service to eliminate the conflict on boot where the Armoury Crate service is hung on boot starting up. PLEASE FIX THIS! If there is a software fix or approach, please advise!

Fixed this with the uninstaller, but now I have the issue where devices won't update:

Leopard_br
11-06-2020, 02:53 AM
No devices available, the basic does not work asus.
Everything was working yesterday, I called today and doesn't recognize any fans or memories, they should have the option of returning the driver that worked, regrettable, and reinstalling windows is not the solution and only in the last case.:mad:

angrysnail
11-06-2020, 06:41 AM
The Lighting Service service still conflicts with the Armoury Crate Service still. Had to disable the Lighting Service to eliminate the conflict on boot where the Armoury Crate service is hung on boot starting up. PLEASE FIX THIS! If there is a software fix or approach, please advise!

Fixed this with the uninstaller, but now I have the issue where devices won't update:

i had a problem exactly like yours. stuck in the update loop and aura sync only recognize my RAM. nothing works now, just stuck with puke rainbow colors for now.:(

transnone
11-06-2020, 03:30 PM
i had a problem exactly like yours. stuck in the update loop and aura sync only recognize my RAM. nothing works now, just stuck with puke rainbow colors for now.:(

I can set my devices manually, (ASUS devices), but yeah Aura is broke as a joke aside from "System - Laptop" and the "Chakram - Mouse".

Al3xG
11-06-2020, 05:43 PM
Did it use to work before any update ? ... asus support recommended a fresh windows install, but im sceptical about that beeing a solution, and dont want to waste a couple of hours doing that...

Yes i did OS reinstall , but its recommended if you used old Aura Sw before Crate, cuz it conflicts each other. So i had to do that. It seems update of AC broke it.

Al3xG
11-06-2020, 06:01 PM

I have the same issue. When i push any of these buttons or move volume control on my Strix Flare then Armoury Crate instantly shows this ( broken keyboard connection). At this moment all aura sync devices blink for a 1 sec, like reseting something, i don't know. So if you open Strix Flare using device tab its reupdating causes reset of the profile. After that Aura sync detects KB fine now untill i press any button again. Please fix this annoying bug!
Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacAudioHal 1.3.18.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

AleksK
11-06-2020, 08:22 PM
Same problem with me, when use media keys on Rog Strix Flare keyboard un-sync immediately!

Here is log file (https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=7a1cec4b74)

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacAudioHal 1.3.18.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

Monkeyman7890
11-07-2020, 05:34 AM
After the 3.2.4.0 update came out I am seeing a update in the update center for PRIME X570-PRO HAL Version 1.1.14. If I click update the Update progress bar goes but then the Update button reappears and after that Armoury Crate will not work until I uninstall and reinstall again. After reinstall the update is still there.

If I click on PRIME X570-PRO under device it just spins for a very long time then gives me a black screen (It does this regardless of is I click the broken update button or not)

It also is not detecting my G.Skill Trident Z NEO Ram. (RAM has not been detected since update to 3.1.6.0)

Should I try reinstalling windows or would that somehow cause even more problems?

2. Aura Sync products: Asus Prime X570 Pro, Asus String RTX 2080 Super, Coolermaster ML360R RGB, 32GB GSkill Trident Z NEO (2 16GB sticks)
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: Corsair ICUE is installed (with the Asus plugin disabled)
4. Wired / wireless connection: Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows?: NO
6. Windows version & build: Windows 10 Version 2004 OS Build 19041.572
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: I had version 3.0.4.0 of Armoury Crate before updating to 3.1.6.0. It worked before the update
8. Clear description of your issue: It is showing a update for PRIME X570-Pro HAL but clicking update breaks Armoury Crate until I reinstall. Armoury Crate is also not detecting either of my ram sticks. They are not showing up under sync devices.
9. Any screenshots of the issue:

Here is the Service Version Check results.

Item Version
---- -------
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

mbushnaq00
11-07-2020, 08:43 AM
I have the same issue. When i push any of these buttons or move volume control on my Strix Flare then Armoury Crate instantly shows this ( broken keyboard connection). At this moment all aura sync devices blink for a 1 sec, like reseting something, i don't know. So if you open Strix Flare using device tab its reupdating causes reset of the profile. After that Aura sync detects KB fine now untill i press any button again. Please fix this annoying bug!
Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacAudioHal 1.3.18.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

+1 Same issue here as well

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacAudioHal 1.2.4
AacDispaly 1.1.23

LordSabathan
11-07-2020, 04:54 PM
After latest nahimic api 64 bit update the software start alt+ tab me again every few minutes.Please fix that asap, i dont want to wait to be fixed 1 month , like when the same problem appears for the first time.

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacAudioHal 1.3.18.0
AacDispaly 1.1.25
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
CosairDram 1.0.13
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

Windows 1909 up to date.

mateusz1807
11-07-2020, 10:00 PM
I have had a problem with addressable stripes for a long time. Often, after starting the computer, they do not light up. I have to enter the armory crate, and change the number of LEDs on the addressable connectors, e.g. from 120 to 119, it will refresh and it's ok (very rarely even that doesn't help, I have to try to change it again or restart the computer). This is annoying

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.50
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.53
AacAudioHal 1.02.12
AacDispaly 1.1.25
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
CosairDram 1.0.13
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.02
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

DmitriyS
11-07-2020, 11:10 PM
Please fix that asap

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

https://ibb.co/28kyfnf
https://ibb.co/C51KDVY

GoliathusUzb
11-08-2020, 08:59 AM
1. Laptop G531GT
3. Russian Language

4. Item Version

---- -------
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.26

MasterC@ROG
11-08-2020, 10:05 AM
I have confirmed the glitch - media keys and volume slider disables Aura Sync. What is occurring is that the keyboard is switching to the default profile, and Aura Sync must be enabled on any profile except default.

Same problem with me, when use media keys on Rog Strix Flare keyboard un-sync immediately!

Here is log file (https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=7a1cec4b74)

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
AacAudioHal 1.3.18.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0

Vodril
11-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Hey guys so I'm having issues with my devices ever since I installed Armory Crate. Once I installed it, it updated my drivers for my devices, ROG Delta, Claymore, and Pugio. That's where the issues start to appear. When ever I restart my computer, all the Aura Sync works correctly except for my Claymore. The Claymore lights would immediately turn off and I would have to open Sync and click on Aura effects section and it immediately comes back. I tried uninstalling Armory Crate and see if it's still a problem, but it wasn't and my keyboard lights were normal after uninstalling.

Second, my Delta Microphone got super quiet. Like really really quiet all of a sudden. I made sure to check the control panel and the volume wasn't muted nor was it set to low. It is at 100. I do not see the option for Mic boost, nor does my Real Tek audio manager detects a microphone device, my pc still detects it though. This always happens when I restart my PC, my mic would return to normal when I disconnect my Delta then reconnect it.

Finally I can't install Crate now. The installer doesn't run and there is no icon on it, just a blank .exe launcher with admin icon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MasterC@ROG
11-09-2020, 01:28 PM
The bug where media keys and the volume control cause the profile to be switched to default will be resolved within 2 weeks. Please bear with us while that is being tested and implemented.

This thread is now closed. Another thread will be opened soon to consolidate feedback for V3.2.4.0. Thanks for your contributions.

I have confirmed the glitch - media keys and volume slider disables Aura Sync. What is occurring is that the keyboard is switching to the default profile, and Aura Sync must be enabled on any profile except default.