PDA

View Full Version : ROG STRIX Z490-I Gaming Help to find compatible 280mm AIO/CLC

Satanello
04-24-2021, 02:13 PM
Hello I've received my new mainboard but I can't find a compatible AIO/CLC waterblock!
I tried: Deepcol Castle Rgb V2, Arctic Liquid Freezer II and their pump/waterblock is too big, I've tried an old Corsair H110 (a friend lent it to me) and It's ok but I'd like to install something better/newer.
Someone can help me?
Thank you!

P.S.: I've also tried a Noctua NH-D15 and not fit, te heatpipe go in contact with heatsinks......:(

zl1_ghost
05-17-2021, 01:23 AM
Hello I've received my new mainboard but I can't find a compatible AIO/CLC waterblock!
I tried: Deepcol Castle Rgb V2, Arctic Liquid Freezer II and their pump/waterblock is too big, I've tried an old Corsair H110 (a friend lent it to me) and It's ok but I'd like to install something better/newer.
Someone can help me?
Thank you!

P.S.: I've also tried a Noctua NH-D15 and not fit, te heatpipe go in contact with heatsinks......:(

I'm stuck in the same situation. I tried the EK AIO and it doesn't fit unless I remove one stick of ram. I'm now looking at the EVGA CL28 as the tubes exit out the top and it's the new Asetek design with the metal impeller. I really wish that EK worked as it doesn't require any software to operate the pump or fans.