PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Card Failure G73SW

Aysoos
04-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Tried almost all 460M drivers, and all seem to give me a blank screen after the Windows bootup logo. I can still hear the sound, but the screen is blank (Greenish tint). I'm really frustrated and all evidence points to the Graphics card or drivers since I've clean installed around 3 times, and used driver sweeper to ensure a clean graphics card driver installation. I really wish I could fix this once and for all. This is the BST version, meaning, it has a 1GB VRAM and is weaker (Bus Bandwidth is 128 instead of 192). However, there are no seperate drivers. Please help, I haven't gamed in days :p

HavokD
04-10-2012, 12:46 PM
If you're using one of the latest nvidia drivers try to uninstall and clean install the 275.33 drivers. Check if your issue still remains.

Aysoos
04-11-2012, 01:03 AM
I clean installed and reinstalled the nvidia drivers- Seems ok so far. Sometimes I get the Kernel Mode stopped responding, but, its working fine. For now.

HavokD
04-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Could you open GPU Z and give me the data that shows for the "Bus Interface" and also the Bios version of your card?

You seem to have the same problems I have with my G73sw. Did you get the "driver has stopped but recovered..." message when you had the original drivers from the laptop?

Thanks in advance