PDA

View Full Version : rog chakram not visible in armory crate

eduardo.labrin
11-01-2021, 06:14 PM
Hello I don't know when the mouse was updated, but now it does not display in armory, I uninstalled the driver and the application updated it, it does not display in wired/wireless. :mad:

https://prnt.sc/1y2ta3l

dansalsig
11-05-2021, 04:34 PM
Hello I don't know when the mouse was updated, but now it does not display in armory, I uninstalled the driver and the application updated it, it does not display in wired/wireless. :mad:

https://prnt.sc/1y2ta3l

i've the same problem, updated the version HTML 2.13.07 and now can't view options for mouse.

Nate152
11-14-2021, 06:58 PM
Hey guys,

Tell us a little more.

First thing I'd do is make sure you have the latest bios for your motherboard with all drivers and windows fully updated. You need windows 10 (1709 or later), I'm on windows 11 and everything is working fine with my ROG Chakram Core.

After clicking Check Update for the firmware, it should show this.

Click the picture to make it bigger.

dansalsig
11-23-2021, 01:56 AM
Hey guys,

Tell us a little more.

First thing I'd do is make sure you have the latest bios for your motherboard with all drivers and windows fully updated. You need windows 10 (1709 or later), I'm on windows 11 and everything is working fine with my ROG Chakram Core.

After clicking Check Update for the firmware, it should show this.

Hi Nate,

check your indications and I have the latest versions in armory create. update windows but the problem continues, I have Windows 10 version 21H2

Nate152
11-23-2021, 02:10 AM
Strange,

Is your ROG Chakram synced with any devices?

If so, unsync it and see if it shows.

balanzaurio
12-11-2021, 08:14 PM
Hello I just Bought a chakram mouse

but when I try to open armory crate and start configuring the buttons armory crate just shows me a black screen, it doesn't load anything could you help me with this?

I already tried reinstalling armory crate, Uninstalling and installing aura synch , using armory crate without aura synch but nothing seems to be working

I will share you some of my information

My laptop is an asus strix G512LW.311
intel core i7 10750h cpu @ 2.60ghz
rtx 2070
16 gb in ram

Chakram driver version 2.1.1.3
Kit aura 2020210
hal 2.13.07
html Ver 2.13.07
SDK 2.01.07
firmware 13.11.33

Armory crate 4.2.12.0

I hope this helps

NicolasV
12-11-2021, 08:41 PM
i have the same problem and i can´t change the buttoms of the mouse, is really annoying

NicolasV
12-11-2021, 09:17 PM
same problem, i can't change the buttons, anything.... please help....
Laptop: Asus Tuf FX505GT

balanzaurio
12-11-2021, 09:23 PM
ALSO without it the right button doesn't work

dansalsig
12-12-2021, 01:54 AM
Strange,

Is your ROG Chakram synced with any devices?

If so, unsync it and see if it shows.

ROG Chakram only synced my PC, and unsync aura but the problem remains

I have these versions installed for ROG Chakram

Nate152
12-12-2021, 10:41 AM
Hi guys,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

As dansalsig is pointing out, this could be related to the HTML version, the older version I'm using is working fine and may be what you want.

DJ Asthma
12-12-2021, 11:31 AM
Hi guys,

As dansalsig is pointing out, this could be related to the HTML version, the older version I'm using is working fine and may be what you want.

hey everyone, i had the same issue with my gladius mouse, i synced the device with aura and then unsynced it and it worked for me. plus i reset my performance profiles, looks like there is a file conflict

balanzaurio
12-12-2021, 04:41 PM
OK So I synched it and unsynced the mouse from aura synch and now it lets me change the illumination and sensibility settings but anytime I try to go to the buttons configuration tab... it only shows me a black screen again...Am I doing something wrong?

Nate152
12-12-2021, 06:08 PM
Check your HTML version, if it is later than the one I'm using above, this could be the issue.

balanzaurio
12-12-2021, 06:50 PM

yep it is a later version ... Do you know how can I could change it?

Nate152
12-12-2021, 07:39 PM
New version of Armoury Crate is released, check for updates in the Update Center and run the updates.

Does this get the buttons to show?

dansalsig
12-13-2021, 10:51 PM
Install the latest version but I still have the same problem

Nate152
12-14-2021, 01:35 PM
OK,

I see there is a red circle in your devices, check all your devices are updated, the red circle should disappear.

Apparently, the ROG Chakram Core uses an older HTML and Firmware version. I see your Aura Kit version is older.

I'm fully updated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-jUke8sdQc.

balanzaurio
12-14-2021, 04:11 PM
I just updated it to the latest version and Im still having the same issue.... sigh

Nate152
12-15-2021, 02:05 PM
You may have to try a system restore and install Armoury Crate again.

I'm not sure what else to try as I haven't experienced this.

balanzaurio
12-15-2021, 10:58 PM
i cant do a system restore because my laptop came with armory crate preinstalled in the system!

Nate152
12-16-2021, 10:54 AM
All right,

Try the Armoury Crate uninstall tool from the Asus Support Center, then reinstall it.

Choose your operating system and click expand all.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Or try a system recovery on your laptop.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041621/#D1

eduardo.labrin
01-14-2022, 06:27 PM
the only way is to migrate to windows 11 and see if it works. :c

EmmaSLCL
01-17-2022, 11:45 PM
Hi guys, I have the exact same problem with a ROG Keris wireless, everything is working fine with armoury crate except the device control screen, I get a black screen
when selecting the device, so the only way I have to change DPI is manually tweaking with the fly wheel and color change is only possible with Aura Sync on dongle mode, once I switch to bluetooth the changes are gone, I have updated everything, I am using a ROG Zephyrus G14 2021.

Nate152
01-18-2022, 03:20 PM
Hi EmmaSLCL,

I see there is a notification for your ROG Keris, are you able to address it in the update center?

When did you notice the buttons disappeared, did this happen after an update?

Was the ROG Keris showing in Armoury Crate at a previous point?

If your ROG Keris is synced, try unsyncing it and restart Armoury Crate. Does this get the buttons to show?

eduardo.labrin
01-19-2022, 06:48 PM
I found a momentary solution but with the software ROG Armoury 2 Version 3.00.44
https://rog.asus.com/mice-mouse-pads/mice/ergonomic-right-handed/rog-chakram-model/helpdesk_download

The idea is to factory reset the mouse in this case the wireless chakram version by pressing left click + wheel click + right click at the same time 10 seconds, then connect to the cable hold 10 seconds and release. the mouse is returned to factory settings. once this install the armory 2, it will update the mouse takes a few minutes and ready you can use it without problems.

but when using it with the armory crate the mouse recognizes it but asks to update it for use generating the black screen. and the problem is the version of html version 2.13.07 I guess is the one that allows vizualizar the settings but I do not know how I can download it or can check the error please that recent version .. asus guys . I'm tired of not being able to use my mouse in only 1 software.

nocklaff
01-19-2022, 08:52 PM
I found a momentary solution but with the software ROG Armoury 2 Version 3.00.44
https://rog.asus.com/mice-mouse-pads/mice/ergonomic-right-handed/rog-chakram-model/helpdesk_download

The idea is to factory reset the mouse in this case the wireless chakram version by pressing left click + wheel click + right click at the same time 10 seconds, then connect to the cable hold 10 seconds and release. the mouse is returned to factory settings. once this install the armory 2, it will update the mouse takes a few minutes and ready you can use it without problems.

but when using it with the armory crate the mouse recognizes it but asks to update it for use generating the black screen. and the problem is the version of html version 2.13.07 I guess is the one that allows vizualizar the settings but I do not know how I can download it or can check the error please that recent version .. asus guys . I'm tired of not being able to use my mouse in only 1 software.

Thanks! I've finally got a workaround on this issue. Could you configure a profile without having it to update?

I've been dealing with trying to solve this by my own as in the multiple times I've talked to the asus support team they only told me to uninstall and reinstall both Asus Control System and Armoury Crate.

It's been almost 2 months that I cannot fully use my mouse. I mean it's a total waste. I have a top notch device with very good extras but I can't configure them. I mean, What's the point of having it?! It's been 2 months.

Crazy solution I've read: Restore your system. Do the user really need to restore his whole system to JUST TRY and see if that solve's it? That doesn't make any sense! I mean the name says it: Republic Of Gamers, we don't have just one game to reinstall, some of them are 50GB+, you want this mouse to have multiple profiles, so you can easily switch between games and have easy configuration and play them better!.

I really think that Asus should be more considered with their users and HAVE to release top quality software as they do with its hardware.

I'm just getting tired of waiting.:(

eduardo.labrin
01-20-2022, 01:59 AM
Thanks! I've finally got a workaround on this issue. Could you configure a profile without having it to update?

I've been dealing with trying to solve this by my own as in the multiple times I've talked to the asus support team they only told me to uninstall and reinstall both Asus Control System and Armoury Crate.

It's been almost 2 months that I cannot fully use my mouse. I mean it's a total waste. I have a top notch device with very good extras but I can't configure them. I mean, What's the point of having it?! It's been 2 months.

Crazy solution I've read: Restore your system. Do the user really need to restore his whole system to JUST TRY and see if that solve's it? That doesn't make any sense! I mean the name says it: Republic Of Gamers, we don't have just one game to reinstall, some of them are 50GB+, you want this mouse to have multiple profiles, so you can easily switch between games and have easy configuration and play them better!.

I really think that Asus should be more considered with their users and HAVE to release top quality software as they do with its hardware.

I'm just getting tired of waiting.:(

I haven't had an official solution from asus either, it makes me so upset because I have all the asus rog setup and not being able to use the mouse with its functionalities frustrates me. But it is the solution that I could do without using the armory crate, which from the html updates corrupted the mouse. I tried on another computer the same result. and maybe many users with the same problem. but with this guide you can use the mouse without problems. But it is not the idea since armory crate in theory "is the unification of the whole setup asus rog" which has many failures. let's hope that they take pity on us and really help us.

With the profiles when resetting the mouse everything is lost. and the armory crate updates the mouse but it is not possible to visualize the functions. but if with the above explained...

update causing not allowing to visualize the mouse functions. if or if the app forces you to upgrade

armory crate

Armory 2 solution

nocklaff
01-20-2022, 04:03 PM
But it is the solution that I could do without using the armory crate, which from the html updates corrupted the mouse. I tried on another computer the same result. and maybe many users with the same problem. but with this guide you can use the mouse without problems. But it is not the idea since armory crate in theory "is the unification of the whole setup asus rog" which has many failures. let's hope that they take pity on us and really help us.

With the profiles when resetting the mouse everything is lost. and the armory crate updates the mouse but it is not possible to visualize the functions. but if with the above explained...

update causing not allowing to visualize the mouse functions. if or if the app forces you to upgrade

I just got what you said. I thought you downgraded Armoury Crate, I've tried that (suggested by asus support) many times but no success.
Now I will try your solution. I really need to configure my mouse otherwise I'm just stuck with a simple wireless mouse. This makes me angry too - I was really looking forward to get the Chakram X but this totally changed my mind.

eduardo.labrin
01-20-2022, 08:48 PM
I just got what you said. I thought you downgraded Armoury Crate, I've tried that (suggested by asus support) many times but no success.
Now I will try your solution. I really need to configure my mouse otherwise I'm just stuck with a simple wireless mouse. This makes me angry too - I was really looking forward to get the Chakram X but this totally changed my mind.

il chakram x non ha senso per me, forse è lo stesso mouse o forse è la soluzione per questo difetto? chissĂ*. ma non è un'evoluzione per la versione precedente.

Nate152
01-22-2022, 10:18 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues.

Unsyncing your mouse from Aura Sync should get the buttons to show. But even so, when I encounter an issue, uninstalling Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool and reinstalling usually fixes the problem.

You have to use the uninstall tool or it may not fix the problem.

eduardo.labrin
01-23-2022, 04:22 AM
Hey guys,

Unsyncing your mouse from Aura Sync should get the buttons to show. But even so, when I encounter an issue, uninstalling Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool and reinstalling usually fixes the problem.

I did everything indicated but nothing, the html version causes the problem.

nocklaff
01-24-2022, 06:10 PM
Hey guys,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled armoury crate and it does not work, no aura sync on my end (tried syncing and unsyincing too).
What else should I do? I tried using the Armoury II, it let me open the settings but it does not work as well as armoury crate (too slow and saving sometimes does not work)

I tried downgrading armoury crate (installing version 3 as support suggested) but it starts with the buggy version 5, uninstalling/restoring the mouse wont work as it automatically wants me to update it and doesnt let me ignore it (it opens the settings I can see them in the background while armoury crate is telling me to update it)

I NEED HELP! My USD$150+ mouse is useless now (had to stick with default settings)?:mad: It's been 2 months!

Nate152
01-24-2022, 08:38 PM
Thank you,

Ok, it sounds like you're making progress being able to see the buttons.

What works for me is connecting the wireless dongle to a motherboard usb port, then connect the mouse with the cable to a motherboard usb port, then turn the wireless switch on the mouse to On - RF 2.4GHz Wireless mode (not bluetooth). Try the update after doing this.

If it doesn't update, let everything as is and....

Uninstall Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool and reinstall. As a reminder, if you don't use the uninstall tool it may not fix the problem.

Once in Armoury Crate, go to the Update Center and click "Check for Updates" at the top right.

All should go well and update to the end, let me know how it goes.

Get the Armoury Crate uninstall tool from the ASUS Support Center, select your OS then click "Show all", it's the second download.

nocklaff
01-24-2022, 11:57 PM
Thank you,

Ok, it sounds like you're making progress being able to see the buttons.

What works for me is connecting the wireless dongle to a motherboard usb port, then connect the mouse with the cable to a motherboard usb port, then turn the wireless switch on the mouse to On - RF 2.4GHz Wireless mode (not bluetooth). Try the update after doing this.

If it doesn't update, let everything as is and....

Uninstall Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool and reinstall. As a reminder, if you don't use the uninstall tool it may not fix the problem.

Once in Armoury Crate, go to the Update Center and click "Check for Updates" at the top right.

All should go well and update to the end, let me know how it goes.

Get the Armoury Crate uninstall tool from the ASUS Support Center, select your OS then click "Show all", it's the second download.

It doesn't wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooork

Nate152
01-25-2022, 12:18 AM
Ok,

I'm not sure why it's not updating. If doing the above didn't get it to update, in rare instances like this the only thing I know to do is a windows reinstall.

I can't deny I've had to reinstall windows, but it was for a different problem.

If it's not too big of a deal, it's what I will suggest next. I know it's a bit harsh but if you know your ROG Chakram isn't faulty, it's what I'd do.

nocklaff
01-26-2022, 12:35 AM
Ok,

I'm not sure why it's not updating. If doing the above didn't get it to update, in rare instances like this the only thing I know to do is a windows reinstall.

I can't deny I've had to reinstall windows, but it was for a different problem.

If it's not too big of a deal, it's what I will suggest next. I know it's a bit harsh but if you know your ROG Chakram isn't faulty, it's what I'd do.

:mad:

I just restored my system, I installed system updates, make sure asus control system was installed, opened myasus to check for updates (all was up to date). Proceed to install Armoury Crate (from official asus site) restarted my system, open armoury crate, connected my mouse, got to update it, open it and. Yes, still not showing.

I stand by the issue is with the mouse HTML version.

I also tried in my girlfriend's pc (an strix laptop - never connected my mouse there before) openned armoury crate, installed updates and I couldn't open my mouse settings in her laptop either.

Now I have to reinstall all my games (Warzone and Ark are sooooooooo big)

eduardo.labrin
01-26-2022, 01:20 PM
:mad:

I just restored my system, I installed system updates, make sure asus control system was installed, opened myasus to check for updates (all was up to date). Proceed to install Armoury Crate (from official asus site) restarted my system, open armoury crate, connected my mouse, got to update it, open it and. Yes, still not showing.

I stand by the issue is with the mouse HTML version.

I also tried in my girlfriend's pc (an strix laptop - never connected my mouse there before) openned armoury crate, installed updates and I couldn't open my mouse settings in her laptop either.

Now I have to reinstall all my games (Warzone and Ark are sooooooooo big)

I have the same problem. the html version has a bug for the mouse.

Nate152
01-27-2022, 01:35 PM
The HTML must be specifically related to the ROG Chakram, I'm using the ROG Chakram Core and ROG Spatha X with the latest updates, no issues with the buttons.

If a system restore or uninstalling Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool didn't fix it, I will suggest a "Full" windows reinstall.

nocklaff
01-27-2022, 10:03 PM
The HTML must be specifically related to the ROG Chakram, I'm using the ROG Chakram Core and ROG Spatha X with the latest updates, no issues with the buttons.

If a system restore or uninstalling Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool didn't fix it, I will suggest a "Full" windows reinstall.

Well yeah, that's why we have the issue, because it is a ROG Chakram not a Chakram Core, if you can get one and try you'd see what we are talking about.
I was like why is he telling me that he has no issues and we both have issues? (I see that is because it's not the same model) and that made me wonder if the uninstall / system restore would work, now I see that doesn't matter.

I tried to get Asus Support to report this issue but they always tell me to uninstall and install armoury crate. I wonder if I can show my screen while doing so they would notice what I'm talking about but I guess they would never know.

Anyway I'm just gonna get a new mouse and use this as a paperweight

eduardo.labrin
01-28-2022, 02:23 AM

I installed windows/ app asus from 0 and nothing, the issue is the model many users report the same thing .

Nate152
01-28-2022, 04:49 PM
Thank you for trying eduardo.labrin.

I've reported the issue with the latest HTML and ROG Chakram.

I'm not sure how wide spread this problem is and all I can say is, let's hope they can replicate the buttons disappearing for a future update.

eduardo.labrin
01-28-2022, 05:02 PM

I'm not sure how wide spread this problem is and all I can say is, let's hope they can replicate the buttons disappearing for a future update.

I hope they solve it, it would be a great help. :o

Nate152
01-28-2022, 08:50 PM
In the meantime, are you able to address any of the red notifications at the Update Center?

nocklaff
01-29-2022, 12:44 AM

That is great news!, thanks for reporting it!

MasterC@ROG
01-29-2022, 09:33 AM
I'm not seeing any problems from my end. I'll have our guys look into it, however, there won't be much progress I'm afraid until after Chinese New Year. Sorry for the delay.

eduardo.labrin
01-29-2022, 08:34 PM
I'm not seeing any problems from my end. I'll have our guys look into it, however, there won't be much progress I'm afraid until after Chinese New Year. Sorry for the delay.

Version html?

nocklaff
01-31-2022, 04:50 PM

Yeah and armoury crate version too, it is weird. We've tried everything even in a different rog computer and still nothing. That is making me wonder if it's the actual mouse the problem.

dansalsig
02-23-2022, 02:03 PM
Yeah and armoury crate version too, it is weird. We've tried everything even in a different rog computer and still nothing. That is making me wonder if it's the actual mouse the problem.

a new version of html was released, I installed it and the problem was solved.

nocklaff
02-23-2022, 09:24 PM
a new version of html was released, I installed it and the problem was solved.

Hey man, thanks for letting me know, I was at work and my mouse was not connected to the laptop, now I connected it and installed the update, it is fixed!!! thanks man!

Also thanks to the support team!

eduardo.labrin
02-23-2022, 10:11 PM
yes i confirm the new html update i reported some time ago ... now it works :rolleyes:

Nate152
02-25-2022, 04:59 PM
Hi eduardo.labrin

Thank you for reporting all is well with the new update.

romerojli
03-11-2022, 12:48 AM
Hi eduardo.labrin

Thank you for reporting all is well with the new update.

Hi Nate152,
I am having this same issue with a ROG Spatha Mouse, HTML version 3.00.01, last update was on Feb 16th 2022. Could be possible to check also the HTML for this mouse for a next update so the problem can be fixed in the same way that the Chakram posted here?

Thank you so much in advance.

Nate152
03-11-2022, 08:53 PM
Hi romerojli

This is a known issue with the spanish version, be on the lookout for an update sometime soon.

romerojli
03-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Hi romerojli

This is a known issue with the spanish version, be on the lookout for an update sometime soon.

Hi Nate152, thank you so much for your reply and welcome. Alright, I'll wait patiently for the update.
Is there any specific reason on why Armoury Crate doesn't allow to change the language manually? it displays in the Windows system language.

Nate152
03-14-2022, 12:30 AM
I don't see anywhere to change the language in Armoury Crate.

I had some updates today, see if you have any updates and if the issue is resolved.

javierpm
03-16-2022, 11:48 PM
after the last update, the problem persists... the only thing I could do is install armory II on another pc and configure the mouse from there...

romerojli
03-17-2022, 12:14 AM
I don't see anywhere to change the language in Armoury Crate.

I had some updates today, see if you have any updates and if the issue is resolved.

Hi Nate152, I got also a couple of updates (HAL 1.2.0.33 / March 14th and SDK 2.01.19 / March 15th) but the problem didn't fix. I guess is something realated to the HTML files so I continue waiting for a next update of the HTLM files.

Thank you so much for your support.

romerojli
04-06-2022, 04:24 PM

Hello MasterC@ROG,
I got the latest Armory Crate update. Firts, I completly removed the old version including any trace in the Windows registry. Restarted. I succesfully installed the new version which works perfectly execpt for my ASUS ROG Spatha Mouse whose configuration page is still in black. No matter what I do, when I try to configure the mouse, the page is in black. I have also an ASUS ROG Claymore Keyboard and its configuration page is fine.

I am attaching 3 images: The configuration page of the ROG Claymore (working fine), the black page of the ROG Spatha and the update page where you can see the version of all the packages corresponding to the ROG Spatha.

What I see is that the HTLM Spatha package version i still old (Feb 16th). I hope to find a solution to be able to configure the ROG Spatha with Armory Crate.
Thanks in advance for you help and supoort.

Nate152
04-07-2022, 11:44 AM
Hi romerjli,

When you uninstalled Armoury Crate, did you use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool?

You must use the uninstall tool or it may not fix the problem.

I'm using the ROG Spatha X with no issues.

MasterC@ROG
04-08-2022, 02:17 AM
Hi romerojli,

Not using our uninstallation tool and editing the registry can cause serious issues for Armoury Crate, certain components may be missing or cannot update. I know it's a hassle but reinstalling Windows is likely to save you time as opposed to debugging.

romerojli
04-20-2022, 03:26 AM
Hi romerjli,

When you uninstalled Armoury Crate, did you use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool?

You must use the uninstall tool or it may not fix the problem.

I'm using the ROG Spatha X with no issues.

Hi Nate152,
Yes , I used the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool version 2.1.3.0. I followed all the steps and restarted after the uninstallation was succesfull. I installed again Armory Crate and everything works except the ROG Spatha page which is completly blank (no info is showed at all).

I found some other users with the same problem with the mouse ROG Spatha (not ROG Spatha X) so I am not the only one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/nrh9xq/armoury_crate_rog_spatha/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/t2nuuz/armoury_crate_not_showing_options_for_rog_spatha/

I believe this is a problem of the configuration files (HTML) for the ROG Spatha Mouse and the newer versions of Armory Crate becuase with the previous 4.x version of Armoury Crate it worked perfectly showing the ROG Spatha configuration page without any problem.

I did the same as the guys in the links above as a workaround. I had to install again the old ROG Armory software to be able to configure my ROG Spatha mouse.
However this is quite dissapointing specially after it was working fine in a previous Armory Crate version.

I hope that ASUS tech support can have a look on this issue and implement a fix soon.

romerojli
04-20-2022, 03:28 AM
Hi romerojli,

Not using our uninstallation tool and editing the registry can cause serious issues for Armoury Crate, certain components may be missing or cannot update. I know it's a hassle but reinstalling Windows is likely to save you time as opposed to debugging.

Hi MasterC@ROG,
As I explained to Nate152, I used the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool version 2.1.3.0. and followed all the steps. Restarted after the uninstallation was succesfull. I installed again Armory Crate and everything works except the ROG Spatha page which is completly blank (no info is showed at all).

I found some other users with the same problem with the mouse ROG Spatha (not ROG Spatha X) so I am not the only one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/t2nuuz/armoury_crate_not_showing_options_for_rog_spatha/

I believe this is a problem of the configuration files (HTML) for the ROG Spatha Mouse and the newer versions of Armory Crate becuase with the previous 4.x version of Armoury Crate it worked perfectly showing the ROG Spatha configuration page without any problem.

I did the same as the guys in the links above as a workaround. I had to install again the old ROG Armory software to be able to configure my ROG Spatha mouse.
However this is quite dissapointing specially after it was working fine in a previous Armory Crate version.

I hope that ASUS tech support can have a look on this issue and implement a fix soon.

MasterC@ROG
04-20-2022, 05:30 AM
You mentioned previously though that you had cleaned the Windows registry thoroughly, once you have done this, we may not be able to help you fix registry issues .
We can take a look at your log to determine what components are missing or couldn't be installed, but it may be possible that you'll need to reinstall Windows again.
Please go to this thread and submit a form (see original post for instructions).
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128618-Armoury-Crate-v5-1-5-0-Aura-Creator-v3-3-4-Report-here-if-any-issues

I don't know if those guys on Reddit tried to uninstall correctly and edited their registry also, but it's a common mistake. And the likely solution is a Windows reinstall.

Hi MasterC@ROG,
As I explained to Nate152, I used the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool version 2.1.3.0. and followed all the steps. Restarted after the uninstallation was succesfull. I installed again Armory Crate and everything works except the ROG Spatha page which is completly blank (no info is showed at all).

romerojli
04-21-2022, 08:54 PM
You mentioned previously though that you had cleaned the Windows registry thoroughly, once you have done this, we may not be able to help you fix registry issues .
We can take a look at your log to determine what components are missing or couldn't be installed, but it may be possible that you'll need to reinstall Windows again.
Please go to this thread and submit a form (see original post for instructions).
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128618-Armoury-Crate-v5-1-5-0-Aura-Creator-v3-3-4-Report-here-if-any-issues

I don't know if those guys on Reddit tried to uninstall correctly and edited their registry also, but it's a common mistake. And the likely solution is a Windows reinstall.

I decided to do an additional test prior to make a full fresh windows installation again. I got a Asus TUF Gaming M3 Mouse and plugged it in the PC. Opened the Armoury Crate and after going to the respective device page, it shows perfectly as shown here below:

I tried again with the ROG Spatha and I got the same error again: blank page:

After this, I decided to set up another PC to make the test. Installed a fresh copy of Windows 11 on SSD, drivers and then Armoury Crate. Opened Armoury Crate and after all the initial screens and updates I tried to open the ROG Spatha device page observing the same issue: blank page. I tested again with the TUF Gaming mouse and it shows the device page without any issue. It also shows the ROG Claynore device page without any problem. All the rest of the software works flawlessly. The only thing that doen't work is the ROG Spatha device configuration page which is in blank.

I went to the thread that you mentioned and already posted the issue (post #45). I also completed and sent the Google online form with all the requested information.

Thank you so much for your great support.