PDA

View Full Version : Make Accessory Improvement Suggestions Here!

xeromist
01-11-2022, 05:48 AM
Hi all,

ASUS ROG is requesting our best suggestions for ROG product improvements. As a moderator I wonít have the ability to implement your suggestions but I will be picking some of the best to highlight for the ROG team so they know what matters to us, the community.

Some guidelines for this thread:
1) Keep it positive and constructive. In most of the forum I try to allow you all to express your thoughts freely (within reason). This thread has the express purpose of generating constructive suggestions so I will be moderating this thread and deleting posts that do not contribute to that goal.
2) Keep it concise and on topic. Some minor discussion regarding a specific suggestion is welcome but if you would like to have a longer conversation I ask you start an additional thread and link it in your post here. You can also request a moderator move your posts if you have need.
3) Try for realistic ideas that appeal broadly to gamers. A small improvement on an existing ROG product is much more likely to get chosen than an entirely new product that only matters to a small number of people.
4) Support your favorites! You donít have to come up with a suggestion to help. If you see something you like, quote it and say so! More support for an idea improves its chances.